Sell Us Your Currency Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sell Us Your Currency
Telephone
Read Sell Us Your Currency Reviews

About Sell Us Your Currency:

Here at Sell Us Your Currency, we provide the best Currency Buy Back rates for your leftover Euros and Dollars at fantastic rates. Whether you work abroad or have currency left over from a trip or holiday, we will pay you up to 6%* more than your bank and up to a massive 10%* more than your local post office.

info@sellusyourcurrency.co.uk

47 London Road

Tell us how Sell Us Your Currency made you happy
very good first class good communication
Good rates, really helpful & a fast transaction. Thank you.
Excellent fast service, would recommend this to anybody struggling to sell left currency.
I was very satisfied with the transaction. Your response was extremely efficient and so was the Bank Transfer. Thank you very much - R. Knight
Convenient and competitive, I would recommend Sell Us Your Currency for cashing in any spare holiday money you have. Process was painless, and in my case, I was handed a cheque within minutes of handing over my Euros & USD.
Perfect service 100% ************************************
Amazing use them they are the best
Like anyone, I guess I was nervous sending cash through the post, but I need not have been. Great service, kept up to date all the way with e-mails. Money in the bank within the three days as promised.
Very Quick Would use again
Very efficient and I was kept informed at all stages by email. Very good exchange rate and the money in my account within the promised time. Excellent..
Very efficient and a very fair exchange rate. I was kept informed throughout the process via several emails. Money in the bank without ant delays. Highly recommend SUYC.
I found the whole process very easy and efficient. The exchange rate was very favourable and I would have no hesitation to use the computer again.
Very quick and excellent service
This is the most efficient way to exchange money if you have higher denomination euros as the banks in UK refuse to accept. This company was super quick and so efficient I had my cheque with in three days of sending the cash. Thankyou to all there!!
Was very impressed and delighted by the fast and efficient service. No hassle. Excellent. Would recommend.
Superb service from start to finish. I was extremely sceptical but everything went smoothly, from the time I set up the account and sent the USD, through to receipt (by return) of the cheque for the amount promised. I would highly recommend them.
I must admit my wife was a bit worried about sending our cash through the post and dealing with a company for the first time, but believe me there's no need to worry. At every part of the transaction we had an email informing us when they received the money , when it was counted and when the check was issued. I would recommend this excellent company to anyone. Thanks.
Very quick return of money (3 days) and very simple to do.
Very efficient company to deal with. The process by which I was able to sell my Euros was nigh on perfect whilst giving me the best deal available on the market. A faultless rapid transaction process which I will not hesitate to use again. Well done SUYC.
Very quick and easy to use whole transaction completed in two and a half days would recommend to everyone.
Sell Us Your Currency is rated 4.96 based on 355 reviews