Select Fashion Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Select Fashion

How would you rate Select Fashion?

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Virginia

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Select Fashion in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Virginia
"they made me feel comfortable in going this shop the girls were wonderful in advising me on what look good as I'm size 18 and 56 years old so please thank them please"
"Not possible to get refund. Bad delivery service After their courier wasn't able to deliver my box, and has decided to return parcel to them I've been informed that I have to wait until it will get back to them. Even though it's obvious that at this point I won't receive my parcel and there is proof for that. Only 1 of my 3 emails in this case to them has been responded. As soon as money will be out of your account you will not receive any attention from their CS."
Bethan Holmes
"There service is excellent and the delivery was the next day and very friendly. Would reccommend definitely. There clothes are great quality"
"Fast, cheerful service"
Heather Farbrace
"Great customer service had a laugh with the staff and a great range of clothes"
"Good quality clothes delivered on time."
"Good quality clothes delivered on time."
"Nice clothing instore. Great prices and lots of choice."
Select Fashion is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews