Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Select Oven Cleaning
Postal Service, Own Driver
Read Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

About Select Oven Cleaning:

Operating across: Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Suffolk, Kent, Middlesex, Suffolk and parts of London.
Select Oven Cleaning are a friendly cooker cleaning company, providing a hassle-free oven valet service that is guaranteed to degrease and bring back the sparkle into your Oven as well as your Hob, Grill & Extractor.
We use the highest quality products and best methods to ensure your oven appliance is cleaned in the most natural, environmentally friendly yet effective way.
At Select Oven Cleaning we pride ourselves in the levels of service and incredible oven cleaning results we provide.
CALL TODAY to arrange your appointment.

01245 207535

hello@selectoven.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street, ,

Tell us how Select Oven Cleaning made you happy
Once again my oven and grill are like new! Fantastic service, highly recommend.
Posted 52 seconds ago
Great service and cooker looks like new would definitely recommend
Select Oven Cleaning 5 star review on 22nd September 2021 Select Oven Cleaning 5 star review on 22nd September 2021 Select Oven Cleaning 5 star review on 22nd September 2021 Select Oven Cleaning 5 star review on 22nd September 2021
Highly recommended
Very fast and efficient
Excellent service very pleasant and polite young man who did an AMA img job. Much appreciated
Fantastic job. Well done
The technician dismantled the oven glass door and then cleaned the entire oven. Same goes with extractor. My neighbour was saying they looked brand new. She was impressed. She would book 3 appointments shared amongst 3 family members in the spring.
Arrived on time, great job done., no fuss or mess left behind.
Turned up on time, worked hard, left cooker sparkling.
Turned up on time ,done such a great job and lovely guy Thank you
I was very happy with.the service! The oven looked liked new when finished. I’m afraid I can’t remember the name of the person cleaning the oven but he was excellent - very professional and did an excellent job! I hate cleaning the oven and am very happy that I can lead it in the hands of a professional. The price is very reasonable too!
Fantastic service. Oven looks like new after 3 years of roast dinners.
We are very pleased with the recent person who attended to clean the oven and he did a very good job thank you.
EXCELLECT SERVICE
Great customer service. Message to say that the person who was cleaning my oven was on his way. He was very efficient clean working and got on with the job. Thank you
Excellent professional service by engineer. Lovely clean oven — good as new!!
Very impressed, my oven looks new
Really clean oven - thanks very much
Super oven clean by Leigh who was efficient, professional and friendly.
Really good job my ovens are gleaming. Very polite and tidy worker. I am very pleased with the result and service.
Select Oven Cleaning is rated 4.81 based on 2,242 reviews