Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

01245 207535

solly@selectoven.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street

Tell us how Select Oven Cleaning made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The oven was clean but has since developed a fault which means the main oven is not now working — I suspect something was dislodged or disconnected during the cleaning process. It’s never broken down before .
Cleaned two internal ovens nice person but just felt for price exterior of oven could have had a wipe down
Inside top of oven did not appear to be very clean
Bits & grease still in seals and top of oven
The oven cleaning was excellent. The booking was taken well when I call in October for December in the first eeek of December I was called to say the appointment needs to change because no one in my area to clean my oven. Despite booking 2 months in advance. The manager a lady was meant to call me on two separate occasion. She never call back. When I did speak to her she was very rude and unhelpful. She really lets your company down. I believe her name is Danielle. Such a shame
No complaints about your
Company but my daughter and myself do not want that
Person who cleaned how’re
Ovens to enter how houses
Again all he done was to try
And sell us products
Wwould m
It was ok but he wouldn’t change the oven bulb ?
So still no light in oven, not a complete job !
Had better in past
The dials apparently couldn’t be cleaned due to the material, and there is still black marks on the job rings that I thought would have come off.
I had problems with arranging the appointment and lost confidence in the company. Wouldn’t use again
Very average don't think it was worth the price. Really could have spent more time on the oven I think. Alot more needed cleaning
Operatives work well but do not always have correct replacement items (bulbs/seals etc) with them. Admin staff make appointments, then tend to change details, although reminders are useful. Not happy that had to pay a call-out charge for replacement seal which should have been included in plan - altho understand that seal not universal and happy to pay for that but fitting should have been included as asked at least a year before for correct seal to be ordered, but never done. All staff, however, very polite and friendly.
PS - my name is spelled PHYLLIS not Phillis (minor point!!!!).
Select Oven Cleaning is rated 4.69 based on 394 reviews