Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Select Oven Cleaning
Postal Service, Own Driver
Read Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

About Select Oven Cleaning:

Operating across: Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Suffolk, Kent, Middlesex, Suffolk and parts of London.
Select Oven Cleaning are a friendly cooker cleaning company, providing a hassle-free oven valet service that is guaranteed to degrease and bring back the sparkle into your Oven as well as your Hob, Grill & Extractor.
We use the highest quality products and best methods to ensure your oven appliance is cleaned in the most natural, environmentally friendly yet effective way.
At Select Oven Cleaning we pride ourselves in the levels of service and incredible oven cleaning results we provide.
CALL TODAY to arrange your appointment.

01245 207535

hello@selectoven.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street, ,

Tell us how Select Oven Cleaning made you happy
The rubber seal could be a lot cleaner l cleaned it myself
The oven was not as dirty as many seen I understand and as a whole was quite happy with the clean. I was not happy with the mess being walked though the hall from the clean and the fact he was an hour later than arranged without any message to inform me.
Oven and hob were very clean but now we have some bad smears under the glass of the door and don't know how to remove. Look unsightly and spoils the finish.
Few areas that could have been better. Combo oven door seal wasn’t cleaned, neither was top of oven or cooker hood and vents. Was expecting a little better if I’m honest.
Select Oven Cleaning 3 star review on 17th June 2021
Was really pleased with my oven is looks as good as new Lee was very good so was his trainee
Decent clean however extractor fan was not cleaned correctly due to laziness if I’m being honest
On time and decent clean only giving three stars as our extractor fan wasn’t cleaned properly due to laziness to be honest
I was very impressed with the operative who cleaned our oven, He was polite, professional, and focused on his work. The end result was amazing, as clean as the day it was installed, and no mess. Worth every penny.
Not as thorough on cleaning the oven surrounds but the cleaning of the extractor above the hob was very good and the agent himself was very polite and helpful.
Chris rushed the job, he left cleaning products on the racks and trays. He was very rough taking the door off and left cleaner on the inside of the door which he said would evaporate, it hasn’t. He splashed cleaner on the kitchen cupboards.
The chap who cleaned the oven was friendly and the oven was cleaned very well. However, despite this there was an awful mess with footprints and black oven material on the floors and kitchen wall and carpet which I had to clean up when he left. There is a new floor going down in the kitchen and hallway so the mess left was not a huge issue but it would have been with a new floor. . Also where stains were wiped off the wall next to the oven this area of wall will need to be repainted.
only the trays were perfect . he arrived on time , he was polite. he left the kitchen in perfect condition. however , the oven was left ok.
When I booked I did not realise that the top part of my cooker had to be lays fir separately - I would of thought the job is part of the cooker!
The oven was in rather a bad state but unfortunately removing residue resulted in losing some of the paint from the oven frame and scratching the door. This was pointed out to us at the time. Also regarding the extractor the grease was removed from the frame but the grille part remains greasy. Your operative was polite and helpful at all times. He took photos which doubtless you will have been able to see.
The inside was acceptable nice and clean. But around the next units there were oil stains and hand marks. These were not cleaned off,
The oven cleaning service itself is very good, however the company itself seems disorganised and prone to errors. I ended up having to pay an another £41 in addition to my annual plan, since my annual plan was apparently incorrect and I hadn't paid enough. This despite it being in place for 2 years. In addition, part of my cooker hood was broken on this occasion. Select Oven Cleaning have said they will send a replacement part. Spelling my surname correctly at least once would be nice too!
I put this rate as the top of the cooker and burners top was left smeared
Our oven hasn’t worked since our clean. I ha e no idea why. It’s now Christmas Eve and I haven’t been able to find anyone to come and look at it. The cleaner seemed professional but he didn’t check it worked before he left.
My only complaint was the state my sink was left in with grey slime. (I stayed clear at all times so didn't see until he had left). The oven was clean the operator polite and I would use select oven again but check my sink before the operator left. He did clean the glass of the top oven and I was grateful for that gesture.
Whilst they did a good job on the door there was still a film of dirt around the inside of the oven that should have been wiped round. My sink was left in a bit of a state also and luckily I spotted it before the wife got home.
Select Oven Cleaning is rated 4.81 based on 1,976 reviews