Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

01245 207535

hello@selectoven.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street

Tell us how Select Oven Cleaning made you happy
Oven left spotlessly clean.
Very pleased and would recommend.
Bits & grease still in seals and top of oven
Customer service very good.. Excellent results would recommend.
Oven was clean but the white carpet near it had to be cleaned As did the kitchen floor, and a dirty hand had been dried on my my white towelling dressing gown in the bathroom so I won’t be using this company again.
NB..after a return visit to correct my complaint. I am happy with the results.

After having someone come to clean my double Smeg oven and hob, I had rearrange for someone to come back and clean it again as it was left really dirty on the roof of the oven. The gas rings were left dirty as well. I sent over pictures. Not a happy customer. They weren't cheap either! Shant be using them again.
Ovens sparkling clean! A professional job well done. Anthony was friendly and conscientious.
This company does exactly what it says on the tin . Not to put a too finer point on how mucky the cooker gets but the cooker is now looking brand new again .A professional service and very friendly engineer .
Great communication right from the start. On the day the technician arrived wearing a mask and set about cleaning my oven. He was polite, professional and friendly. Every part of the oven was cleaned beautifully including the racks. I now have a sparkling clean oven! Thank you very much. Great job and I highly recommend your company!
I am very pleased with my oven, it practically looks brand new. Anthony was very professional, polite and done a fantastic job. I would definitely recommend select oven cleaning and will be using them again.
Anthony your technician was very professional and informative.
We were very impressed with his work and how clean our double oven was when he finished.
Our oven now looks like new.
We would highly recommend your services.
Our engineer Dan was very good, he arrived on time and was very friendly. Appropriate protection was in place for his safety and ours. Dan did a great job on an oven that had taken a lot of use during lockdown! Great job and thank you.
Brilliant service, yet again.
Thank you very much for cleaning my oven I'm well pleased i have recommended you to my daughter and she is going to have both her ovens cleaned i have her the flyer from Scott who was very good thank you again Sylvia Sheerman
Excellent service!
Very professional , clean and efficient
Quick reliable service and my oven looks like new
Anthony, who did our clean, was very friendly and observed social distancing during these unprecedented times. Good job done - have organized direct debit to pay for next year's clean!!
Excellent service from booking to cleaning.
very happy with the work carried out.
Brilliant service the the technician was friendly professional and efficient and my oven was particularly bad so i have signed up to your year payment plan so that it gets done regularly the difference is amazing a nice clean oven and the food tastes so different thank you
Select Oven Cleaning is rated 4.83 based on 1,175 reviews