Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

01245 207535

solly@selectoven.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street

Tell us how Select Oven Cleaning made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Oven left spotlessly clean.
Very pleased and would recommend.
Good quality service and a friendly and helpful technician. Left the oven, hob and extractor looking clean, shiny and as good as new.
My oven was very dirty, he took less than 2 hours, it’s sparkling now ! Very pleased
Very good service we feel he did a very good job and would recommend you to friends and family
Good job done. We let Sean in then left him to get on with the work.
The gentleman who cleaned our oven was very polite an courteous. Apart from making sure that he left absolutely no mess in the house, instead of pouring all the greasy residue and water down the sink (as another company did to me a year before) all residue from the cleaning process, grease, greasy water etc. was all taken off site by the technician who visited us and he also gave me some extremely useful advice about ovens. 10 out of 10 and I would recommend them to any of my friends.
Had this company for the past 3 years always very happy with their service
Good job. Pleasant man who came to my home.
Brilliant!
The guy that came to clean our oven was great, very knowledgeable and gave us some good tips. The oven was as good as new when he had finished.
Oven looked like new, very professional, would book again
I have got to say a big thank you to Scott he done a wonderful job on my range cooker very clean 😁
The oven was clean but has since developed a fault which means the main oven is not now working — I suspect something was dislodged or disconnected during the cleaning process. It’s never broken down before .
Missing screws from my oven after team member left. The grill is half hanging down now. I am still waiting for parts
Cleaned two internal ovens nice person but just felt for price exterior of oven could have had a wipe down
Absolutely appalled at the lack of customer service from this company. Was called 2 hours into appointment slot to be told that the person had called in sick. Lack of consideration to people who take the day off of work to wait in. The attitude of the caller was so immature and rude with an appalling attitude. Also waited over another 6 hours for a promised call back, which never materialised. Clearly not interested in keeping customers and I most definitely would not rebook or recommend this company.
This is the third time my oven has been cleaned and on each occasion has been cleaned to a very high standard.
Select oven cleaning provides an excellent service. Our oven always looks like new after being cleaned by one of the operatives.
Very efficient, friendly & professional service received, will definitely use this company again!
Nice man did a good job