Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Select Oven Cleaning
Postal Service, Own Driver
Read Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

About Select Oven Cleaning:

Operating across: Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Suffolk, Kent, Middlesex, Suffolk and parts of London.
Select Oven Cleaning are a friendly cooker cleaning company, providing a hassle-free oven valet service that is guaranteed to degrease and bring back the sparkle into your Oven as well as your Hob, Grill & Extractor.
We use the highest quality products and best methods to ensure your oven appliance is cleaned in the most natural, environmentally friendly yet effective way.
At Select Oven Cleaning we pride ourselves in the levels of service and incredible oven cleaning results we provide.
CALL TODAY to arrange your appointment.

01245 207535

hello@selectoven.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street, ,

Tell us how Select Oven Cleaning made you happy
Super oven clean by Leigh who was efficient, professional and friendly.
Posted 52 minutes ago
Really good job my ovens are gleaming. Very polite and tidy worker. I am very pleased with the result and service.
Another phenomenal clean of two (much overdue, as a result of lockdown!) ovens! Would recommend most highly.
Friendly service and a very clean, shiny oven. Very pleased
Friendly and great service. Just got on and did what was asked without any fuss. Will definitely use again when we are ready
The chap who came was very nice. Generally pleased with the clean however there was some black residue on the ceiling of the over afterwards. Would generally recommend the company.
After every visit, my oven/hob/extractor look like new, and they’re far from it! Couldn’t ask for more and very reasonable prices. All operatives are polite, efficient and friendly.
Fantastic service. The cleaning engineer was on time , polite and helpful and he. made my oven sparkle like new. Very competitive prices will definitely recommend.
Brilliant service. My oven, hob and extractor are gleaming.
What a difference Lee made to our oven, he worked so hard because our oven was in a terrible mess. Lee made it look like new and I've no idea how he did that! Cheerful and friendly service too first class. Thank you
I get an annual clean of the oven, hob and extractor. Another immaculate job, nothing rushed and everything spotless from a friendly engineer. Very happy with the service I get.
The cleaning was carried out in a friendly, thorough & efficient manner,as usual
Great job, oven was like new.
Excellent service,very quickly done with great results. Will definitely recommend.
Great over all. Happy with service. Even sent back cleaner to fix mistake on the same day.
Amazing ….. I just bought a house and the oven was filthy to a point that I thought I needed a new oven !!! But oh my god !!!! What an amazing job !!!! Returned the oven to a brand new state
Communication with company good, I.e arrival time, Polite, great job Very please with the results
Excellent service , would thoroughly recommend.
The person who came was here for about 45 minutes. Very pleasant but where in the past the inside of the glass door has been cleaned - I gather that this is now not allowed so will have to do myself. Likewise - the internal fan doesn't seem as shining as it has previously. So overall, a bit disappointed but clean and satisfactory. Thank you Also, despite having taken the trouble to spell out my surname ( slightly unusual) - it was still wrong on the forms.
Always an excellent service from booking to cleaning!
Select Oven Cleaning is rated 4.81 based on 2,220 reviews