Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

solly@selectoven.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street

Tell us how Select Oven Cleaning made you happy
Very good and efficient
SUCH A GREAT JOB WILL BE RECOMMENDING YOU TO OTHERS..
Very impressed with Select Oven Cleaning, yet again! This is now the second time I've had them come to me, and on both occasions, I've been very impressed with the service. A company I had in a couple of years ago, turned up, the gent wouldn't stop talking, he made some mess on the floor, I couldn't wait for him to leave. Not that we should be comparing here! But Sean was courteous, quick, didn't want to chit-chat. He simply got on with the job, put a large mat on the floor, there was no mess ………….. I simply got what I'd asked for, that being a super, sparkling oven, that looks like new! Couldn't be happier! Will I be using Select Oven Cleaning in the future and will I be happy to recommend? MOST DEFINITELY. Thank you.
Nice pleasant engineer (Sean) made a fantastic job of oven. Would highly recommend
Absolutely fantastic job. Thanks so much to your worker who came round and did an unbelievable job. Like new
Excellent cleaning only disappointment was quoted a lot less price when booked to what i was charged on the day
Spotless clean oven and microwave, we do not want to use them now as they are like new.
very good work done by the cleaner no problems at all
Perfect clean, lovely staff, fit me in really quick couldn’t ask for better service
When Scott has finished my oven and hob look like new again, he is so polite and friendly, also he always makes sure everything is working. I have recommended your company to some of my friends and family. I am always so pleased and happy with the outcome of the clean. Thank you so much. Mel
Very professional service and the oven looks brand new! Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Very happy, excellent clean of my oven
My oven looks new, so very pleased. The customer service was excellent as was the the oven cleaning technician (Jack) who worked on my oven.
Oven job and cooker hood are gleaming. good job
Very friendly and efficient service, thanks very much.
Very pleased with the service
Brilliant result, Martin was very capable and pleasant. Thank you.
Very good service , was kept informed of date scheduled and who would be doing the oven . Oven is like new! Very professional and friendly. Would recommend.
Very professional service. I was really pleased with the result. Looked like a new oven. Felt comfortable with the service operator. Thank you.
Fantastic job done. Friendly efficient service, I would highly recommend select oven cleaning.
Select Oven Cleaning is rated 4.80 based on 191 reviews