Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Select Oven Cleaning
Postal Service, Own Driver
Read Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

About Select Oven Cleaning:

Operating across: Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Suffolk, Kent, Middlesex, Suffolk and parts of London.
Select Oven Cleaning are a friendly cooker cleaning company, providing a hassle-free oven valet service that is guaranteed to degrease and bring back the sparkle into your Oven as well as your Hob, Grill & Extractor.
We use the highest quality products and best methods to ensure your oven appliance is cleaned in the most natural, environmentally friendly yet effective way.
At Select Oven Cleaning we pride ourselves in the levels of service and incredible oven cleaning results we provide.
CALL TODAY to arrange your appointment.

01245 207535

hello@selectoven.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street, ,

Tell us how Select Oven Cleaning made you happy
Dean was on time; he carried out the work efficiently and was polite and professional throughout. I am more than satisfied with the end result. Thank you.
Posted 1 hour ago
Polite and prompt- excellent service thank you
the young man who cleaned my ovens made an excellent job of it it looks brand new again.
Excellent service. Oven looks like new.
Very Happy with my oven looks brand new. Great customer service and very friendly and efficient. Excellent job and 1 Happy satisfied customer 👍
Hi your colleague Dan done a wonderful job 100 % plus. Please send Dan again Regards Mr Darani
Fantastic service from the moment I booked to when the Oven was cleaned. Have signed up to a regular visit. Thank you all so much!
Dean was really nice and did a superb job my oven, hob and hood look like new
I was very impressed with the gentleman who came to our house on Monday.I believe his name was Steve . He was very polite , professional and did an excellent job . He is a credit to your company.
Very quick very clean
The gentleman who attended was very polite, helpful and did a very satisfactory clean. I would certainly have this service done again and have recommended the company to one of my neighbours.
The oven was really nice and clean with only minimal detergent debris in the back. What was disappointing was the clear scratches on the oven door which were not there before… too rough and abrasive I would say for an oven that wasn’t even that dirty and no way to fix that now :(
Quickly in and did a good job.
Made a fantastic job of cleaning my double oven well worth the cost
On time, very clean, great job on the ovens.
Steven did a great job. My oven is now wonderfully clean once again for another year.
Really friendly gentleman. Ovens sparking very happy
Amazing job!! Oven looked amazing! Cleaned by L Nathan. Offered an amazing service.
This was my annual clean after spreading the cost monthly over t he year. Happy with my service and cost. Would definitely recommend.
Made an excellent job of cleaning my small oven, and also the hob extraction fan. Very friendly technician, and the price had been held from last year. Would certainly recommend.
Select Oven Cleaning is rated 4.81 based on 1,973 reviews