Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Select Oven Cleaning

Tell us how Select Oven Cleaning made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
"Used Select Oven Cleaning beginning of last month as we were moving house and wanted to leave our double oven in good order although it wasn’t too bad, Tom was our professional cleaner, he did an amazing job, oven was sparkling like new, used a different firm in the past but intend to use Select in the future On arrival at our new address found oven not to our standards so booked Select Oven Cleaning again, this time we had Nicky, once again an amazing job, thank you and have now recommended to my sister"
"Friendly efficient service and my oven looked like new, will definitely use again."
"Absolutely delighted, execent job done that I hate. Hob looks like new."
"JacK made the range look like new would recommend this company"
"Very good service. On time, informative."
"Perfect job, oven looks like new. Polite and friendly service. Would highly recommend"
"Professional and very pleasant technicians; my oven now looks like new."
"Your cleaner Scott was very friendly,hardworking and very efficient.We were very pleased with the result."
"What a cheerful man - cleaned my oven so it looks like new - thank you"
"Fast and effective service."
"Absolutely fantastic service brilliant engineer very thorough very happy"
"Happy employee professional explained what he was doing exceptionally tidy and kept advising me what he was doing . Great job Excellent thankyou"
"We were very satisfied with the recent clean.Your engineer was very pleasant and did a first class job,we were very satisfied."
"Shaun was very good. Very happy with the service and I have a gleaming oven."
"Excellent 👌"
"Excellent job"
"Very polite young men. Did an excellent job of my oven. It looks like new"
"Our first oven clean and we came up trumps. A superb job, cooker looked like it was the day it was installed. The operative was top man. Well done."
"Efficient and clean"
"Excellent job. Oven looks as good as new again"
Select Oven Cleaning is rated 4.83 based on 187 reviews