Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

01245 207535

solly@selectoven.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street

Tell us how Select Oven Cleaning made you happy
Great service! My oven looks as good as new. Anthony was very friendly and enthusiastic. A great ambassador for the company. I signed up to a package to make sure my oven stays in good condition.
Brilliant service. Antony arrived promptly. Efficiently cleaned oven so well it looks new. I’m so Impressed. Would highly recommend.
Select oven clean has set up a direct debit without my consent and have been taking payments without authorisation. I’ve made several phone calls to have this refunded to me without any success. They have accepted that it was not authorised but appear to be witholding the payments without any reason. Surely this is theft. I will not let this go. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY as it is not trustworthy.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! asked for deposit over the phone on booking which I didn’t pay thank god. Twice they changed the appointment, then didn’t show at the agreed time that had been arranged after I had received a text message confirming appointment at 7 oclock in the morning. Telephoned at 10 o’clock asking where Scott was, I was informed again that he couldn’t make the appointment because of where he currently was located but I was the first appointment for the day so I couldn’t understand he was somewhere else. If I hadn’t phoned I would still be waiting. Very disappointed and very unprofessional, will not be booking another appointment or recommending this company.
Used Select Oven Cleaning beginning of last month as we were moving house and wanted to leave our double oven in good order although it wasn’t too bad, Tom was our professional cleaner, he did an amazing job, oven was sparkling like new, used a different firm in the past but intend to use Select in the future On arrival at our new address found oven not to our standards so booked Select Oven Cleaning again, this time we had Nicky, once again an amazing job, thank you and have now recommended to my sister
Friendly efficient service and my oven looked like new, will definitely use again.
Absolutely delighted, execent job done that I hate. Hob looks like new.
JacK made the range look like new would recommend this company
Very good service. On time, informative.
Perfect job, oven looks like new. Polite and friendly service. Would highly recommend
Professional and very pleasant technicians; my oven now looks like new.
Your cleaner Scott was very friendly,hardworking and very efficient.We were very pleased with the result.
What a cheerful man - cleaned my oven so it looks like new - thank you
Fast and effective service.
Absolutely fantastic service brilliant engineer very thorough very happy
Happy employee professional explained what he was doing exceptionally tidy and kept advising me what he was doing . Great job Excellent thankyou
We were very satisfied with the recent clean.Your engineer was very pleasant and did a first class job,we were very satisfied.
Shaun was very good. Very happy with the service and I have a gleaming oven.
Excellent 👌