Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

hello@selectoven.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street

Tell us how Select Oven Cleaning made you happy
One word Awful
Office staff were only interested in up sales not interested in helping me when my appointment was cancelled twice
Horrible customer service from office staff would never use again
Cooker looked brand new again
Would highly recommend
Fantastic job. Really pleased with results it looked like new. Sean was very pleasant and knew his craft well. Cleaned up after himself. So pleased with it that I’ve signed up for the pay monthly scheme to have it done every year. Thank you.
Select Oven Cleaning 5 star review on 10th January 2021 Select Oven Cleaning 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Excellent service from booking to the finished job. Oven looks as new again.

Very nice and pleasant person who was mindful of social distancing.

Really pleased and will continue to use. Highly recommend
Man was very good, helpful and did a great job.
Fantastic service, very friendly and efficient service, great job carried out, would definitely recommend
Excellent service, very professional, oven looks amazing, turned upon time, will do again without fail
My cooker was in a poor state but when the operator finished it looked brand new. He did an excellent job. Thank you
Good efficient service.
After having an accident I was unable to keep my cooker as clean as I would,it now sparkling
A good service, kept us informed of arrival time, adhered to social distancing rules and wore appropriate ppe. Very polite and approachable, oven was cleaned to a very good standard within a reasonable time span and on completion made us aware of the option of taking out the oven cleaning direct debit scheme to save us money in the future.
Looked like new - excellent job and shall be using them again
Excellent service
Oven cleaner was really polite & friendly. Oven was lovely & clean. Phone operator was equally informative & friendly.
Very happy with our clean oven
Quick efficient and reasonably priced 👍
Our oven hasn’t worked since our clean. I ha e no idea why. It’s now Christmas Eve and I haven’t been able to find anyone to come and look at it.
The cleaner seemed professional but he didn’t check it worked before he left.
Excellent communication whilst booking and brilliant clean of double oven - looks new and shiny. Clean and tidy work by engineer who was helpful and pleasant and observed good social distancing
Select Oven Cleaning is rated 4.82 based on 1,268 reviews