Select Oven Cleaning Reviews

01245 207535

hello@selectoven.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street

Tell us how Select Oven Cleaning made you happy
I didn't expect to have to clean the oven after it was cleaned by yourselves. Also all the racks had a white film/powder on them that I had to also clean off. Not sure I will be using you again.
Great service and fantastic results on a 5 year old oven which now looks like new! Technician was courteous, and extremely tidy. Will recommend to family and friends.
My guy turned up on designated time,and kept at solical distance.
Very good job of oven and grill and even cleaned up after himself will definitely use again.
Dan arrived on time and carried out an excellent job on my oven hob and cooker hood.
I love it when the oven gets cleaned!! It only took an hour and a half for the oven, hob and hood to go from looking old and dirty to new and sparkly. Friendly engineer who was tidy and safe ( mask worn and all gear removed safely). One of the beat things I ever done was to take out a service plan for an annual clean.
I was delighted with how clean the oven looked, and how quick it took to complete. It looks amazing. I believed I clicked a double oven on the booking form but was told the cost would only cover single, I was a little confused by this however I am sure this was correct but just wasn't expecting to pay more. However, I would use Oven Cleaning again will just make sure I get the costings correct before booking.
Great service lovely guy
Professional, quick and clean service ... results were excellent and reasonably priced .... will use again ... Thanks Select 👍
Great service, friendly workman, reasonable prices. When I first had my cooker cleaned it was in a bad state. (Oven Hadn’t been cleaned fir years)
The oven door couldn’t see through it. After a clean from select oven cleaning cooker looked brand new. Highly recommend them.
Excellent service
Lee U cleaned my oven to a very, very high standard. It hasn't look that good since it was brand new !!
Michael was fantastic and so efficient and friendly. Great service, the ovens look like new, even the door which he took apart with ease.

Definitely use again.
Dan advised his time of arrival and did so promptly. He was courteous and professional. He clearly explained what he was doing and tidied up after the job. Excellent service as always.
Looks like new. Thank you.
We have used your company for some time. We are very happy with the service and quality provided and always found your staff very approachable.
excellent lovely man friendly professional hard working will use again oven looks like new
Sean did excellent job. Very friendly and left oven almost like new. Well done OC great job as always
Mike did a great job. Really thorough and genuine nice person too.
Your engineer Dan was friendly and helpful and did a really nice job. I've signed up for the monthly payment scheme!
Excellent! And I have a light in oven. Good job, nice guy. Thank you.
Select Oven Cleaning is rated 4.81 based on 949 reviews