Select Fashion Reviews

35% of reviewers recommend Select Fashion
3PM
3PM

About Select Fashion: Select Fashion is a high-street womenswear retailer aimed at 18-25 year olds. With over 1,000 products and new lines added each week, Select offers quality products inspired by the latest fashion trends at an affordable price.

Customerservices@selectfashion.co.uk

Alpha HouseRegis RoadKentish Town

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

Tell us how Select Fashion made you happy

Live Chat
"I have visited the witham store a few times recently and to say the shop is poorly run is an understatement. There is to much stock crammed together so tightly you cannot get a pushchair or wheelchair around 85% of the store. Some of the stock you can’t even get to as its stuffed in dark corners. The condition of the fitting rooms is despicable with ill fitting ripped curtains and wallpaper ripped and hanging from the walls, and dirty marks and stains everywhere. As shocking as the condition of the store it’s the staff that really stand out , but not for good reason. I don’t think Iv ever come across such rude ignorant staff with 0 enthusiasm to even acknowledge you let alone help in any way. I asked for the price of something to a girl I think was called chloe and was looked at like I was bothering her and she would rather I didn’t even speak to her, to look at a customer like something you e just picked off the floor is truly unacceptable. Then when I actually tried to return an item she was increbily rude again. The last few times the staff have been uninterested ans unhelpful but this was a final straw. I will never return to this shop and neither will the members of family that were with me."
Are you Select Fashion? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Love the clothes in here, the sizes are always right and in all the ones I've been to staff have been lovely."
"I ordered a pair of jeans and wore them once within one wear the zip of my jeans breaks."
"I bougt pair of shoes but later I changed my mind and went back to return I had my receipt and shoes were in resaleable condition but lady refused to give me credit note she told me I will only have to exchange with something else. I had really bad experience and I eventually have stopped buying from select because I feel if I buy something and it doesn't fit me then I won't be getting my money back. I had terrible experience this happend in store which is located in birmingham city centre."
"Amazing quality fashion"
"Needed to exchange an item in Edgware store, same item different colour, sales assistant wouldn’t let me pay the same price I paid with my student discount said I needed to pay extra and said this colour costs more. Then she checked receipts again after I asked her to check the price. She then realised the mistake was hers but told me it was too late to do anything about it now. I said that’s unfair and she rudely replied “It’s only £2.”then she threw the jumper behind her. I had to then ask her for the jumper I paid “only £2” extra for."
"Purchased boots for £25 6 months ago. Worn 6 times Now they have cracked right across the sole underneath. Returned them to the shop in hull today to be given £7 refund. As they told me they are no longer £25. This is disgusting and very convenient for the store to get away with robbing their customers. I will never ever buy from this store again. And I will make all friends and family aware of this disgusting policy."
"Bad experience, never received the jacket I ordered on line, spent 32 quid, was sent to tx max, then argos, where I never knew it was there, then argos sent it to Charity, no apology, no refund, just my fault, why would I ask for it to be delivered to argos when I had free home delivery, never again will I order on line again. Staff are useless."
"Never buy from here!! It’s all false information cheap materials, Scams!!!!"
"Fab teen girls clothes x daughter love them"
"Just all in all a painful experience. Staff are clueless and useless. I’ve seen better costumer service in McDonald’s. In fact I think the staff here wouldn’t even make the cut to flip burgers they were that thick."
"Good quality and cheap clothes."
"Not enough in my size of clothes to fit me"
"I had signed up for a code which offered me free delivery and 15% off my clothing. that was fine then i went to check out my order and as i live in Scotland it had said i had to pay £6.00!!! delivery which is shocking considering bigger brands of women's clothing like prettylittlething, missguided etc. cost at the most £4 for delivery to me! i then emailed the select fashion customer services for advice as i do not understand why you would give people a code when that code is not valid for everywhere (very misleading). i was then sent back a email saying that the charge for Scotland can not be changed etc. well i'm truly sorry but why in gods name would you be handing out free delivery and 15% off when it does not apply to everyone. not only that but i had to spend £20 to get the 15% off! i needed these trousers as they were the only ones i saw anywhere that i liked so i was certain to get them for a upcoming event i have before it was too late. i am truly disappointed with this and am seriously considering never shopping here again which is a pity as i love their clothes. i never have once written a bad review on anywhere but this was an absolute joke and completely misleading."
"going into the store and buying items and one of the clothing wa sleft with a tag how.embarrassing is this i went to one of the shops and it had beeped and made me look stupid i am not happy at all ."
"i have attended the store today and someone has left a tag on there i was planning to wear the dress it is very annoying that this can be left in there and i mihht of not even noticed at all not happy"
"had a credit note for a blouse I had returned...which was fine I was happy to use it again. when I went in store a few days later to buy a dress I paid the extra six pounds towards the credit note ( total £19-99) when I went home to try the dress it was to big. called in the store for a refund expecting the credit note of £ 13-99 & £6 in cash to be told we do not refund cash all the amount will be pit on a credit note surely this is wrong ......can anyone advise please"
"Excellent quality and perfect fit I love shopping online and in store. A wide range of products beautiful items in stock. Fast reliable delivery very easy to order"
"well first time ive bought online with Select and DEFINITELY the last. Absolutely terrible disgusting customer service and the return and refund policy is an absolute joke. I sent 2 parcels back on 27th January cost me over £7 and still not had a refund. Ive been in touch with them numerous times and all they keep doing is trying to fob me off with their returns policy. Absolute total terrible service. I didnt even get an email saying they'd even received it so ive taken screen shots of when it was returned and signed by them. Absolute joke"
"The service was excellent and the variety of products is very good."
Select Fashion is rated 2.49 based on 68 reviews