Select Fashion Reviews

35% of reviewers recommend Select Fashion
00AM
12AM

About Select Fashion: Select Fashion is a high-street womenswear retailer aimed at 18-25 year olds. With over 1,000 products and new lines added each week, Select offers quality products inspired by the latest fashion trends at an affordable price.

Customerservices@selectfashion.co.uk

Alpha HouseRegis RoadKentish Town

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

Tell us how Select Fashion made you happy

"Purchased boots for £25 6 months ago. Worn 6 times Now they have cracked right across the sole underneath. Returned them to the shop in hull today to be given £7 refund. As they told me they are no longer £25. This is disgusting and very convenient for the store to get away with robbing their customers. I will never ever buy from this store again. And I will make all friends and family aware of this disgusting policy."
Are you Select Fashion? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Select Fashion receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Bad experience, never received the jacket I ordered on line, spent 32 quid, was sent to tx max, then argos, where I never knew it was there, then argos sent it to Charity, no apology, no refund, just my fault, why would I ask for it to be delivered to argos when I had free home delivery, never again will I order on line again. Staff are useless."
"Never buy from here!! It’s all false information cheap materials, Scams!!!!"
"Fab teen girls clothes x daughter love them"
"Just all in all a painful experience. Staff are clueless and useless. I’ve seen better costumer service in McDonald’s. In fact I think the staff here wouldn’t even make the cut to flip burgers they were that thick."
"Good quality and cheap clothes."
"Not enough in my size of clothes to fit me"
"I had signed up for a code which offered me free delivery and 15% off my clothing. that was fine then i went to check out my order and as i live in Scotland it had said i had to pay £6.00!!! delivery which is shocking considering bigger brands of women's clothing like prettylittlething, missguided etc. cost at the most £4 for delivery to me! i then emailed the select fashion customer services for advice as i do not understand why you would give people a code when that code is not valid for everywhere (very misleading). i was then sent back a email saying that the charge for Scotland can not be changed etc. well i'm truly sorry but why in gods name would you be handing out free delivery and 15% off when it does not apply to everyone. not only that but i had to spend £20 to get the 15% off! i needed these trousers as they were the only ones i saw anywhere that i liked so i was certain to get them for a upcoming event i have before it was too late. i am truly disappointed with this and am seriously considering never shopping here again which is a pity as i love their clothes. i never have once written a bad review on anywhere but this was an absolute joke and completely misleading."
"going into the store and buying items and one of the clothing wa sleft with a tag how.embarrassing is this i went to one of the shops and it had beeped and made me look stupid i am not happy at all ."
"i have attended the store today and someone has left a tag on there i was planning to wear the dress it is very annoying that this can be left in there and i mihht of not even noticed at all not happy"
"had a credit note for a blouse I had returned...which was fine I was happy to use it again. when I went in store a few days later to buy a dress I paid the extra six pounds towards the credit note ( total £19-99) when I went home to try the dress it was to big. called in the store for a refund expecting the credit note of £ 13-99 & £6 in cash to be told we do not refund cash all the amount will be pit on a credit note surely this is wrong ......can anyone advise please"
"Excellent quality and perfect fit I love shopping online and in store. A wide range of products beautiful items in stock. Fast reliable delivery very easy to order"
"well first time ive bought online with Select and DEFINITELY the last. Absolutely terrible disgusting customer service and the return and refund policy is an absolute joke. I sent 2 parcels back on 27th January cost me over £7 and still not had a refund. Ive been in touch with them numerous times and all they keep doing is trying to fob me off with their returns policy. Absolute total terrible service. I didnt even get an email saying they'd even received it so ive taken screen shots of when it was returned and signed by them. Absolute joke"
"The service was excellent and the variety of products is very good."
"Awful customer service in Ashford kent store. Assistant assured me she had put a coat by for me to collect next day. When I went to collect it they had sold it to someone else, no apology, Very disappointed won't be shopping there again. Rang customer services to complain, they could order online for me, but could not process love to shop vouchers. Assistant was totally indifferent and disinterested."
"Absolutely shocking delivery time! Not even recieved my order yet and its been a week never ordering again shocking"
"they made me feel comfortable in going this shop the girls were wonderful in advising me on what look good as I'm size 18 and 56 years old so please thank them please"
"Not possible to get refund. Bad delivery service After their courier wasn't able to deliver my box, and has decided to return parcel to them I've been informed that I have to wait until it will get back to them. Even though it's obvious that at this point I won't receive my parcel and there is proof for that. Only 1 of my 3 emails in this case to them has been responded. As soon as money will be out of your account you will not receive any attention from their CS."
"I ordered trousers for school. The button had come off so I've been hoping t doesn't fall off when I'm walking. The zip doesn't stay up (it's definitely my size) so I'm using a key ring to keep up and the material rubs when I sit down. Return policy meant I couldn't return it because I had worn it but how else would I have known about the problems. No wonder there's no reviews on the website. I imagined select to have good quality trousers but i guess i was wrong."
Select Fashion is rated 2.47 based on 62 reviews