Select Fashion Reviews

Alpha HouseRegis RoadKentish Town

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

How would you rate Select Fashion ?

Laura Garnett
"Not enough in my size of clothes to fit me"
"I had signed up for a code which offered me free delivery and 15% off my clothing. that was fine then i went to check out my order and as i live in Scotland it had said i had to pay £6.00!!! delivery which is shocking considering bigger brands of women's clothing like prettylittlething, missguided etc. cost at the most £4 for delivery to me! i then emailed the select fashion customer services for advice as i do not understand why you would give people a code when that code is not valid for everywhere (very misleading). i was then sent back a email saying that the charge for Scotland can not be changed etc. well i'm truly sorry but why in gods name would you be handing out free delivery and 15% off when it does not apply to everyone. not only that but i had to spend £20 to get the 15% off! i needed these trousers as they were the only ones i saw anywhere that i liked so i was certain to get them for a upcoming event i have before it was too late. i am truly disappointed with this and am seriously considering never shopping here again which is a pity as i love their clothes. i never have once written a bad review on anywhere but this was an absolute joke and completely misleading."
"going into the store and buying items and one of the clothing wa sleft with a tag how.embarrassing is this i went to one of the shops and it had beeped and made me look stupid i am not happy at all ."
"i have attended the store today and someone has left a tag on there i was planning to wear the dress it is very annoying that this can be left in there and i mihht of not even noticed at all not happy"
"had a credit note for a blouse I had returned...which was fine I was happy to use it again. when I went in store a few days later to buy a dress I paid the extra six pounds towards the credit note ( total £19-99) when I went home to try the dress it was to big. called in the store for a refund expecting the credit note of £ 13-99 & £6 in cash to be told we do not refund cash all the amount will be pit on a credit note surely this is wrong ......can anyone advise please"
Guest
"Excellent quality and perfect fit I love shopping online and in store. A wide range of products beautiful items in stock. Fast reliable delivery very easy to order"
"well first time ive bought online with Select and DEFINITELY the last. Absolutely terrible disgusting customer service and the return and refund policy is an absolute joke. I sent 2 parcels back on 27th January cost me over £7 and still not had a refund. Ive been in touch with them numerous times and all they keep doing is trying to fob me off with their returns policy. Absolute total terrible service. I didnt even get an email saying they'd even received it so ive taken screen shots of when it was returned and signed by them. Absolute joke"
Paula Underdown
"The service was excellent and the variety of products is very good."
"Awful customer service in Ashford kent store. Assistant assured me she had put a coat by for me to collect next day. When I went to collect it they had sold it to someone else, no apology, Very disappointed won't be shopping there again. Rang customer services to complain, they could order online for me, but could not process love to shop vouchers. Assistant was totally indifferent and disinterested."
"Absolutely shocking delivery time! Not even recieved my order yet and its been a week never ordering again shocking"
"Not possible to get refund. Bad delivery service After their courier wasn't able to deliver my box, and has decided to return parcel to them I've been informed that I have to wait until it will get back to them. Even though it's obvious that at this point I won't receive my parcel and there is proof for that. Only 1 of my 3 emails in this case to them has been responded. As soon as money will be out of your account you will not receive any attention from their CS."
"I ordered trousers for school. The button had come off so I've been hoping t doesn't fall off when I'm walking. The zip doesn't stay up (it's definitely my size) so I'm using a key ring to keep up and the material rubs when I sit down. Return policy meant I couldn't return it because I had worn it but how else would I have known about the problems. No wonder there's no reviews on the website. I imagined select to have good quality trousers but i guess i was wrong."
"Got a pair of boots took them home and they hadn't been properly finished there was still extra material down the sides and inside tried to return only to be told I'd have to send them to head office and wait weeks for a refund it was a genuine fault so I feel there should of been some discretion on getting a refund in store would of been happy to exchange but they didn't have my size very bad outdated policy and will put me of buying things in there again"
"The trousers that I purchased will be returned. I do not like the cut. To short in the crouch area. Love the fit of the sweater. Customer service could be better but was acceptable."
"Affordable but great products!"
"Always super fast delivery even then standard option. Clothes great quality and even greater prices."
Sarah Conway
"Quick deliver & free p & p over £15"
Cheryl Marshcherylbambam71@gmail.com
Unverified Reviewer
"I bought a pair of distressed denim jeans ... I wore them once and the knee went through in them, I took them back and was refused an exchange or refund. The manager emailed customer services and I received the same response and the manager said that they have a disclaimer up with the jeans ... which they didn't. I now have a pair of jeans which I've worn once and are useless"
"I used to love shopping at Select in wood green as the closest to south london is lewisham and then north london. The store used to beam with elegance and quality years ago but now they seem to be getting poorer in standards. I dont know whether the new owner of the company is to be blamed. But i did not like the fact that i cant refund anything in store that i had purchased online. :\ I must say i am the kind of person who shops from all kinds of places. But when i dont like the quality and policies of a store/company i wont return to shop at any costs. Its a big shame to see a lovely old store turn into shambles with their bad quality. A loss of customers and money wont keep you going for too long I'm afraid. Though alot of the clothing comes from my mother home Turkey, I'm sorry to admit that i no longer will shop online or in-store. I had exchanged a few times to then pick up a worn black smart trousers (gave a good hand wash as i do with a lot of my first bought items...the water went yellow) assuming a previous customer had worn and returned to the shop in a disgusting way, left for another customer to buy. Appalled and disgusted."
Mandisa Mangwendeza
"Got well fitting tops for someone with a smaller busy this is usually a struggle!"
Select Fashion is rated 2.17 based on 48 reviews