Seddon and Davison Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Seddon and Davison

About Seddon and Davison : Seddon and Davison create beautifully striking photography, ceramics, textiles and stationery - all designed and manufactured in England.

Based in the Yorkshire Dales, our landscape and wildlife images often feature our local surroundings and inspire much of what we produce - from photography to cards, wrapping paper, mugs, cushions and bags.

Our style is traditionally inspired but with a distinctive, contemporary edge - striving to create designs and images that are timeless and, most importantly, treasured.

A new company who continue to expand their product lines regularly.

kara@seddonanddavison.com

11 Duke Street

Tell us how Seddon and Davison made you happy

"Super as the card is appropriate for the person receiving it. Thank you"
"Lovely products, and they all came beautifully packaged, perfect for present giving - the beautiful packaging makes my job really easy! ...And my brother-in-law really loved the gifts too. I know we will be ordering more. Thank you Kara and Mark for the great service, with the personal touch. It’s a super independent company."
"I recently purchased a birthday card which arrived very promptly and was of excellent quality. The company emailed me as they realised I had paid too much postage and they arranged a refund. I am very impressed with not only the quality of my card and its speed of delivery, but also by the personal attention paid to me. I would definitely recommend Seddon and Davison and would buy from them again."
"Beautiful photography. Love our Hare coasters. Superb quality, excellent packaging and quick delivery. Thanks"
"Breathtaking showcase of wildlife and landscape photography, Mark is a very talented individual who captures nature perfectly! The print was exceptional quality, well packaged and delivered promptly - thank you Seddon and Davison - I will be back."
"All the products purchased from Seddon and Davison have been beautiful quality. We particularly love the china mugs. Kara is very professional and Mark’s photography is just superb!"
"I was delighted with my purchases from Seddon & Davison. The quality of the bone china mugs I purchased (made in Staffordshire in the U.K.) was great, and the Eagle and Owl photographs on the mugs were beautiful (original photographs by Mark Davison I believe). Their website was a pleasure to use and delivery was prompt, all in all I was extremely pleased."
"Seddon and Davison offer beautiful products all of a high quality. The designs are unique and made even better by the fact it is all their own photography. Would highly recommend"
Seddon and Davison is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews