Seddon and Davison Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Seddon and Davison

kara@seddonanddavison.com

11 Duke Street

Tell us how Seddon and Davison made you happy

"Beautiful photography. Love our Hare coasters. Superb quality, excellent packaging and quick delivery. Thanks"
"Breathtaking showcase of wildlife and landscape photography, Mark is a very talented individual who captures nature perfectly! The print was exceptional quality, well packaged and delivered promptly - thank you Seddon and Davison - I will be back."
"All the products purchased from Seddon and Davison have been beautiful quality. We particularly love the china mugs. Kara is very professional and Mark’s photography is just superb!"
"I was delighted with my purchases from Seddon & Davison. The quality of the bone china mugs I purchased (made in Staffordshire in the U.K.) was great, and the Eagle and Owl photographs on the mugs were beautiful (original photographs by Mark Davison I believe). Their website was a pleasure to use and delivery was prompt, all in all I was extremely pleased."
"Seddon and Davison offer beautiful products all of a high quality. The designs are unique and made even better by the fact it is all their own photography. Would highly recommend"
Seddon and Davison is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews