Search Star Reviews

of reviewers recommend Search Star
Read Search Star Reviews

hello@search-star.co.uk

Tell us how Search Star made you happy
Thankyou Search Star - we moved our PPC to you at the start of the year and have no regrets. From the start you've been a breath of fresh air vs. outr previous agency. You care about our business and are delivering sales at a better than ever ROI.
An excellent PPC Agency who really helped us out with our campaigns where 2 other agencies had failed. Great levels of customer service and technical skill, I can highly recommend them.
Great PPC agency - I recommend frequently.
We are an international fmcg brand and came to search star with an ecommerce account that was suboptimal as well as affiliates infringing our trademark. The team rapidly improved our sales and reduced cost per sale whilst simultaneously guiding us through the trademark minefield. Many thanks.
Good search agencies are thin on the ground but Search Star are the real deal. Their fees are reasonable and they really care about delivering results for clients. We've been with them 18 months and now have all our ppc with them.
We briefed them on a recent client project and were delighted with the work Search Star did. Excellent well thought through proposal and then a successful campaign with a happy client. Very happy.
I run a clothing business in an increasingly complicated PPC market. Search Star helped get my PPC back on track using every trick in the book to boost & volumes & minimise costs. I get contacted several times a day by PPC & SEO sales people and Search Star were recommended to me by another client of theirs.I'm happy knowing I'm in good hands.
The team at Search Star delivered on their promise to improve our PPC account. Delighted and look forward to a healthy long relationship
Search Star is rated 5.00 based on 48 reviews