seanhanna Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"I had an appointment with Erin at seanhanna Canary Wharf today and I was so happy with the results!! Came in for a simple trim but Erin took the time to explain some treatment options which I loved and suggested a different way she could style my often difficult curly hair. I’m delighted with how my hair turned out and would definitely come here again."
"I had dry and tired hair as I hadn't been able to look after my hair (with 2 babies under 2). Chloe was honest, helping me to put together some kind of haircare plan. She helped me to choose a cut that suited me and my busy lifestyle. She made me feel at ease and confident about my hair. Thank you!"
"Had a lovely haircut from Mollie. Very attentive and exactly what I asked for. Great chat as well during the cut! Would recommend."
"Poonam is so friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. Olivia did my colour and took my hair from a complete disaster to a gorgeous tone. All just before I go on holiday. Thank you all so much! Looking forward to my next visit already!"
"I had Ellie cutting and styling my hair and she was wonderful ! Professional, friendly and a lovely person to chat to. Definitely recommend! Thanks for making my hair and me feel great !"
"Mollie from Wimbledon did fantastic job. My colour and cut are amazing."
"Had a lovely cut and blow dry in Canary Wharf with Maria. Thank you very much."
"Sean Hanna Canary Wharf - Erin . Perfect haircut . Very quick and was exactly what I wanted"
"It is a pleasure to thank all who work so tirelessly in Sean Hanna Salons, which I have been a customer with for many years now, the longest being Worcester Park. With such a downslide in good manners, and friendly courtesy in our current society, Staff, from the experienced to the younger, always make me feel welcome and a "new woman" after my pampering, and easy conversation, when I'm sure they must feel tired after the long days on their feet. Thank you Amy, and all of you who make, and have made my visits, when I'm feeling grumpy and looking like a witch with my messy hair, a pleasure. πŸŒΉπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ˜πŸ•Š"
"Poonam & the team at canary wharf are fantastic. From the very first time i walked into the salon Poonam was friendly, professional, very warm and welcoming. She makes such a difference and i love visiting the salon because of her. Olivia, my colourist, is gorgeous. She listens and goes above and beyond to make sure you’re happy. She’s a gem. Paula is an amazing hairdresser who cut my locks perfectly. Highly recommend her to anyone wanting a great cut."
"I had an amazing hair cut at the Wimbledon branch from Hollie! Thank you for paying close attention to detail to my hair. My hair looks fab!"
"My stylist took time to talk to me about what would work for me and cut and styled my hair exactly how I wanted it."
"customer service was amazing"
"great service! fast and efficient!"
"Great cut & finish as always - thank you :)"
"First time at the salon, Holly from Wimbledon was lovely. Had a mask treatment and my hair feels really soft and shiny. Loved the curls too. Would come back. Thank you 😊"
"Erin - Seanhanna Canary Wharf. Erin did a lovely balayage for me. She is very attentive and gave me two consultations before colouring just to understand what I wanted to achieve exactly. I have very dark hair, but she totally toned down the redness in my hair and gave me a ashy golden brown balayage, looks settle and elegant, just the way I wanted. Thanks for the amazing service."
"Great cut, very flexible in terms of getting an appointment! Great!"
"I had Olivia cut and colour my hair she did a lovely job with both and very friendly/attentive service too. Good experience overall."
"Christian was very kind and caring and made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. He did my hair very nice and stylish and in a way I would never be able to do myself at home!"
seanhanna is rated 4.70 based on 1,574 reviews