seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
Matteo was very open to listening to what I wanted and was very patient with my very particular demands!! Nice calm atmosphere.
Needed a tidy up on my hair after down period where it was really outgrown. Ethan was great - provided guidance on shaping it up and wanted to ensure I was happy before leaving. Thank you
Great head massage! Cut and styled by Ethan, really happy with it.
Hi just met some of your team Tom and his lovely girls really enjoyed the experience they made me feel really relaxed, and part of their team a credit to you Tina (Bristol)
She listened to what I had to say and was friendly and welcoming.
Brilliant experience with Dan B, he did amazing job to my hair, give it a fantastic transformation. Other staffs are friendly and very polite
Sam was great at the Putney salon, got me away from the curtain look by adding some much needed layering. Will definitely go back to him again
I've been getting my hair cut at Sean Hanna for a number of years; the staff are always very welcoming and friendly and I'm always pleased with the result. They will continue to be my go-to hairdressers.
Had a really lovely experience— excellent service, very attentive stylist, and a coffee to boot! Knocked off a star just because it ran a bit long— but other than that, great!
The hair cut was great, the hairdresser listened to what i asked for and adapted it to my hair. The price was good compared to other top salons. i am happy with the service
Very Pleased with my haircut. Good service.
Very quick cut and blow dry with Erin. Looks lovely Hoping hair lasts well as would be convenient to come back again.
Amy stylist from Wimbledon Absolutely 1st class Hair wash Head massage hair cut communication and friendly service well done Amy Thank you xx and makes a lovely cuppa tea too
Very friendly and useful tips given.
Finally managed to get the haircut that I asked for!
Quick service, accommodating staff - would definitely go again!
Got a style change at the canary wharf salon! Erin was very professional and answered so many of my questions with a lots of patience! Love the way the new haircut looks on me.
Kate listened very well to what I wanted, good customer service skills. Finished look is very good.
Dear Lara,

thank you for your great review.

We look forward to see you again in our salon!

Seanhanna and the team
Had a great cut and style with Mariusz. He is a real perfectionist and went above and beyond to make sure I had a lightweight and manageable cut. Great place for a blow dry too if you’re in Canary Wharf as they do walk ins!
Dear Upasna,

thank you for your amazing review.

We look forward to see you in our salon again!

Dear Upasna,

thank you for your amazing review.

We look forward to see you in our salon again!

Seanhanna and the team
Lovely result, friendly staff. Took off one star because I didn’t get a head message with my hair wash - apart from that good service.
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,609 reviews