seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I had roots touch up and hair cut done by Joanna. It was a good experience. She was certainly very professional and clear in her explanation . Well done, Joanna!
Had my first hair cut with Yunior, overall finish is slightly different to what I showed him in the photo, but overall the finish is still quite nice and I am satisfied with it.
Have the hair cut with Yunior, slightly different finish to the photo I showed him and to what I have expected. However, I am still satisfied with the overall finish.
Had an excellent consultation, cut and restyle by Joanna today.
An extremely highly experienced stylist, really knew how to work hair, was attentive and assessed 100% correctly what I was looking for.
Great experience. Thanks Joanna, I will definitely be back.
Helpful Ethan did a great job
Friendly and professional service
Matteo was very open to listening to what I wanted and was very patient with my very particular demands!!
Nice calm atmosphere.
Needed a tidy up on my hair after down period where it was really outgrown. Ethan was great - provided guidance on shaping it up and wanted to ensure I was happy before leaving. Thank you
Great head massage!

Cut and styled by Ethan, really happy with it.
Hi just met some of your team Tom and his lovely girls really enjoyed the experience they made me feel really relaxed, and part of their team a credit to you
Tina (Bristol)
She listened to what I had to say and was friendly and welcoming.
Brilliant experience with Dan B, he did amazing job to my hair, give it a fantastic transformation. Other staffs are friendly and very polite
Sam was great at the Putney salon, got me away from the curtain look by adding some much needed layering. Will definitely go back to him again
I've been getting my hair cut at Sean Hanna for a number of years; the staff are always very welcoming and friendly and I'm always pleased with the result. They will continue to be my go-to hairdressers.
Had a really lovely experience— excellent service, very attentive stylist, and a coffee to boot! Knocked off a star just because it ran a bit long— but other than that, great!
The hair cut was great, the hairdresser listened to what i asked for and adapted it to my hair. The price was good compared to other top salons. i am happy with the service
Very Pleased with my haircut. Good service.
Very quick cut and blow dry with Erin. Looks lovely Hoping hair lasts well as would be convenient to come back again.
Amy stylist from Wimbledon Absolutely 1st class
Hair wash
Head massage
hair cut
communication
and friendly service
well done Amy Thank you xx
and makes a lovely cuppa tea too
Very friendly and useful tips given.
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,658 reviews