seanhanna Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"Visited for the first time to have a blow dry for a night out. Booking process online was smooth and efficient; the booking was reconfirmed in person and even the last minute change of stylist was communicated before the appointment time. After this is where it went downhill. I was welcomed and sat down but with no information about how long or where my stylist was. I was handed a booklet with services and prices but it wasn’t explained why. My Stylist was Olivia and whilst she was friendly and seemed to listen to what I wanted, the end result was nothing like I thought we had discussed. I’m not confrontational and the style was okay so I didn’t make any complaints in the salon. The “curls” had dropped by an hour into my night out and my hair just looked messy and liked I hadn’t bothered to style it. Very disappointed. On a positive note, Kara’s head massage during my shampoo was lovely."
"Had my hair cut by Saira. Very pleased with not only how she cut my hair, but how she discussed ideas with me which was reassuring. Would recommend."
"Lovely hair stylist, chantelle In Putney, very friendly. Had a l9ng graduated bob which ended up shorter than I expected but looks lovely. Thank you."
"Stylist was pleasant and salon was attractive."
"Good service and friendly staff"
"Thank you Maria, like the result :-)"
Hi! =)

Thank you for your great review.

We look forward to see you back soon!

Regards
Seanhanna and the team
"Quick and a good haircut from Olivia"
"I have been going to Canary Wharf for about 18 months now and normally I have a fantastic experience apart from yesterday when the stylist was doing someone else’s hair at the same time as mine and someone else dried my hair then I was left sitting there waiting it wasn’t until I said something that my stylist finished my hair it wasn’t her fault I was told someone had double booked it seemed very rushed not a good experience."
"Haircut is okay but paying 24 pounds for a child’s haircut is a way too expensive!!!"
"I went into SeanHanna in the Grande Arcade Cambridge and was very happy with the result!! The service I received from my stylist (Mesha) and her trainee (Ellie) was absolutely impeccable! They were both extremely professional and Mesha was very knowledgeable and friendly! The only thing I felt gave my experience a negative feel, were the two Receptionists sat at the front. (Not sure on their names, one was Lilly) For the duration of my visit, both girls were sat looking at their phones, whispering and giggling. It made me feel quite uncomfortable and intimidated. Being a Receptionist myself I know the importance of ensuring great customer service and being professional. Unfortunately these two girls tainted what would have otherwise been a very positive experience and therefore my review."
"Had a 1 hour wait before seen would have been polite to say they were running late with appointments. Also for hygiene purpose clean a brush before using on someone else's. Hair."
"Zoey was great. I wanted a very simple haircut - just a trim, with very little off the length because I'm trying to grow out a haircut that was too short. In my experience, sometimes the simplest haircuts are the ones that hairdressers mess up the most often - usually because they aren't listening properly or want to try something more interesting. Zoey made sure that she understand what I wanted and then delivered - despite the fact that I'm sure it was quite a boring cut for her to do (not that she indicated that!!) She also offered her suggestion of minimal shaping around the face- it definitely looks better. She was friendly and focused. My one issue with the experience was the behavior of some of the other staff. I recognize that the salon was in quite a lull, however I found it quite distracting when a group of other staff members stood in the back corner (right next to me the chair I was sitting in), talking loudly and using their phones. I think it was also a little distracting for zoey. At one point, a friend of some of their's came in for a haircut and they were all quite loud.. Overall, it was a great experience and I am happy with my haircut. I would ask for Zoey again!"
"Sean Hanna Canary Wharf, overall good experience although hair wash took 30 mins and was very gentle so didn't feel like hair was washed thoroughly. Everything else good."
"The people were lovely and felt like they really understood me but when the end result came it wasn't what i was looking for at all, a lot of money and time and my hair didn't really look any different !"
"Service is good.. Would appreciate more if records are maintained well."
"I visited the Sutton branch today. It was ok, although I paid £15 for a moisture treatment that simply consisted of a spritz of something. Not worth the extra at all!"
"Thank you Mia for replying to me and your suggestions. The fact that Tom wasn't aware, says it all really, doesn't it? Anne Whitburn"
"The staff at Worcester Park are very friendly and helpful, taking an interest in what is required. On three occasions I have taken a picture along which I felt would help with the visualisation for the stylist. The outcome was very different on each occasion. In fact, instead of feeling great, I went to the first 'ladies' and adjusted my style. When reaching home, I washed and re-styled my hair - very disappointing to say the least. To be fair the cut and colour was first class as was the service; the calamity to me - was the final result which was a far cry from the image I took with me. These things happen I am sure, but you have such a good reputation and although returning to your salon after a while away, I was hoping .............................."
Dear Anne

We are very sorry to hear about your recent visit to our branch of seanhanna.
We would like to investigate this matter for you, could you please contact me on mia@seanhanna.com and we will work towards resolving this issue for you.

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments.

Mia Foley
"Had my haircut in Bristol salon and I wasn't very impressed with the cut. It didn't lie nicely and it's grown out (i.e. looking shapeless) within a few weeks. I was told I would have a text survey sent to me but this never arrived and I hate going back to the store to complain. Am going to find a new place to go..."
Sorry to hear about this Julia, could you contact Mia on 0208 540 5967 so we can get some more information and try and resolve this for you.

Kindest regards,

Jessica
"Visited the Bristol salon for the first time after seeing the rave reviews, the salon has a lovely ambience and the hair wash has to be one of the best I've had, normally most salons I've visited don't rinse the soap out so this was a pleasant surprise. The cut was OK, to be fair I'm growing it so only wanted a trim, however where I felt disappointed was I felt they were more concerned about pushing the products rather than the haircut, it was very much about selling products, I felt they pushed it far too much, OK to tell you about the products but felt that by putting what they used on your hair in front of you a little over the top! I wouldn't go back to be honest for mainly this reason, I had a friend who felt exactly the same."
seanhanna is rated 4.70 based on 1,574 reviews