seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
Olivia was really friendly and styled my hair exactly as I like it! She was at the Canary Wharf branch - would defo recommend!
Erin- Canary Wharf branch, amazing amazing stylist. She cuts mine and my son’s hair and always does a lovely job, thank you!
I had a horrible experience at seanhanna in Canary Wharf on the 1st is December last year. The girl who was suppose to do me a blow dry (Erin) was sick and I’ve been told a Turkish guy (bold with long beard) will do my hair. Also The receptionist told me that he is senior stylish but I’ll pay for a non senior stylish given the fact that the girl who was suppose to do my hair got sick. What a horrible experience as he burnt my hair and I’ve complained to him not to use too hot drier. I will never go to this salon as my hair got damaged, was smelling as burnt and I have also paid. Horrible experience with this salon.
Would highly recommend seanhanna Wimbledon. I haven’t been to this salon before. But the staff are super friendly and welcoming. I had a cut and blow dry. My stylist, did an amazing job, exactly what I wanted but also taught me how to do my hair at home and how to style as I am useless at this stuff. Really happy everything!
Very Pleased with my haircut. Good service.
Amazing blow dry, friendly service!
I had a cut and blow dry in the Wimbledon branch. The lovely girl who I had was clearly knowledgeable about hair and passionate about her craft. I got a lovely cut. Advice and kindness. You'll go far Lacey!
I'll be back.
I had a lovely young person show intelligence, skill and a genuine interest in her craft at The Wimbledon branch. A lovely cut. No clichéd questions but a lovely chat. She'll go far I'm sure. Lovely to meet you Lacey.
I went to to the Canary Wharf Salon and Saira cut my hair. She completely understood what I was looking for and I loved the haircut. Everyone was super nice and professional.
Very quick cut and blow dry with Erin. Looks lovely Hoping hair lasts well as would be convenient to come back again.
I had an amazing experience at sean hanna! Lacey was absolutely amazing, excellent customer service, really attentive, knowledgable and friendly. So happy with my hair. Thank you so much!
So happy with my hair. My first time having balayage and it looks beautiful. Best my hair has looked in ages. Will definitely be coming back to seanhanna. Chloe did a fantastic job. Thankyou
Erin was brilliant very happy
Canary Wharf
Amy stylist from Wimbledon Absolutely 1st class
Hair wash
Head massage
hair cut
communication
and friendly service
well done Amy Thank you xx
and makes a lovely cuppa tea too
Maria cut my hair, very professional and also did an excellent job with the blow dry. Overall very happy
Came in for highlights. Look very professional. Took my 12 year old daughter for a hair cut while I was there, she is happy, too.
Had a lovely experience with Holly at the Wimbledon salon today! She was very helpful in giving advice and I came out with a great haircut and blow dry. Will definitely be going back
Always love visiting you guys in Sutton. The whole team make me feel so welcome, I always have a laugh and I am so confident that I will walk out loving my hair every time.
Thank-you Yesmin, Amy and the lovely young lady that washed and dried my hair ❤️
Would recommend this branch 100% to everyone.
Great haircut by Maria. Exactly what I wanted. Thanks!
Lovely hair cut by Chloe today. Re-styled from long to a bob hair cut. Chloe really listened to what I wanted. Lovely cut and finish, and great customer service. Will be back.
seanhanna is rated 4.70 based on 1,678 reviews