seanhanna Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"Visited Canary Wharf salon for a cut and blow with the lovely Chelsea. Really pleased Shen listened that I didn't want too much off, but enough to keep it healthy. Thanks!"
"Today i got my hair cut with blow dry and i must say very friendly staff, nice environment. I am very happy"
"She was very attentitive"
"Phoebe, at Canary Wharf, listened to my needs and advised so well. Will be back. Thank you!"
"Chelsea was very attentive and professional. I would have liked if she would have given me some suggestions on the hair cut."
"Curtis' cut and styling of my hair was very good. I was confident when her explained what he was going to do that it would work for me. I enjoyed the chairs with built in massaging when I was having my hair shampooed and the shampoo itself. Th head massage was very pleasant."
"I had a lovely lob done by Chantel, very friendly, and am very pleased with it"
"Very happy with my hair cut and the service once it was cut. However, I waited nearly 50 minutes after my appointment time before my hair was cut. Everyone was very polite and apologetic and it was lucky I wasn't in a rush to get home to my children like I usually am."
"It was really lovely hair style after a long time. Chantel in Sutton did amazing job. Thanks."
"I always enjoy my time with Adam at the Bristol branch. He is so caring and gives you 100% of his time and expertise. My hair always looks and feels amazing every time!"
"The stylist Olivia did a good job on my hair cut at the Canary Wharf store today. She is attentive to details and friendly."
"Great cut"
"Hair stylist understood what I wanted and walked out very happy"
"Rebecca at Canary Wharf was fantastic. She took the time to really understand what I wanted and knew exactly what would suit my hair type. Will definitely be back"
"I am very happy with my new look with curls today. The stylist understood my needs and did a good job"
"Excellent head massage and a great cut."
"ILKA was really good...he really listens to the client and takes feedback on onboard"
(Canary Wharf) - Posted 3 years ago
"The hair stylist was very knowledgeable and the haircut was one of the best haircuts I've had. Very kind and listened to what I wanted. Highly recommend her to anyone"
"Very pleased with the cut and colour as a first time client but found the receptionist slightly aggressive in manner. My stylist Ensook was lovely and gave a gentle blowdry (I have had my fill of overly rough ones!). I shall return..."
"Good cut and blow dry, nice staff"
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,590 reviews