seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
I had my hair cut in canary wharf with Mariusz. it has been a very good experience and i was very happy with result. he reinsure me on my choice and advice me on how to keep more health hair. the rest of the staff was also very friendly.
I enjoyed my experience.. I asked a lot of questions as I wanted to go shorter and the stylist Olivia made me feel comfortable with my choice and told me how short I could go and still be able to put it up. My favourite thing was the head massage I received while washing! Always something I look for when spending a lot of money. Also being able to have wine whilst having my experience. Friendly service with lovely results.
Lovely hair treatment and cut. Hair looks much healthier and bouncy. Thank you.
I haven't had a haircut in months but work in Canary Wharf so thought I'd pop in. Was greeted by Rebecca who was friendly and expedient. We discussed my cut then she got to it and the result were great. I'm salonphobic so this was a good experience - will definitely go back.
Great haircut and hair advice from my stylist who was professional, friendly and really helpful on how to deal with my badly damaged hair.
Visited Canary Wharf salon for a cut and blow with the lovely Chelsea. Really pleased Shen listened that I didn't want too much off, but enough to keep it healthy. Thanks!
Today i got my hair cut with blow dry and i must say very friendly staff, nice environment. I am very happy
She was very attentitive
Phoebe, at Canary Wharf, listened to my needs and advised so well. Will be back. Thank you!
Chelsea was very attentive and professional. I would have liked if she would have given me some suggestions on the hair cut.
Curtis' cut and styling of my hair was very good. I was confident when her explained what he was going to do that it would work for me. I enjoyed the chairs with built in massaging when I was having my hair shampooed and the shampoo itself. Th head massage was very pleasant.
I had a lovely lob done by Chantel, very friendly, and am very pleased with it
Very happy with my hair cut and the service once it was cut. However, I waited nearly 50 minutes after my appointment time before my hair was cut. Everyone was very polite and apologetic and it was lucky I wasn't in a rush to get home to my children like I usually am.
It was really lovely hair style after a long time.
Chantel in Sutton did amazing job. Thanks.
I always enjoy my time with Adam at the Bristol branch. He is so caring and gives you 100% of his time and expertise. My hair always looks and feels amazing every time!
The stylist Olivia did a good job on my hair cut at the Canary Wharf store today. She is attentive to details and friendly.
Great cut
Hair stylist understood what I wanted and walked out very happy
Rebecca at Canary Wharf was fantastic. She took the time to really understand what I wanted and knew exactly what would suit my hair type.
Will definitely be back