seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
Jonathon Webb; Canary Wharf. Fast, friendly and efficient service and great availability for appointment at the Canary Wharf salon generally. Would not hesitate to book an appointment again.
Sean Hanna Canary Wharf
Stylist is Jilker
Excellent wash cut and blow dry
Lovely attentive service.
Lovely service with welcoming staff and a comfortable, enjoyable experience.
I always loved treating myself to a haircut at Seanhanna Putney and have been visiting for over 6 years. I find its not just a haircut but an experience worth paying a little extra for - not only having hairdressers I trust, but it's the little extras - the massage chairs whilst having your hair washed, a headmassage and the option of a glass of wine too! I've never come away disappointed.
Got a good haircut. I had a nice head massage included.
Good salon in nice piazza.
My first visit to Seanhanna impressed me on discussion with the stylist, Lacie-leigh. She was confident to understand the hair-cut required with an impressive style.
He is very good with haircut but can be better with hairwash and hair massage.
Friendly welcoming staff and nice relaxed atmosphere. Staff were great at consulting with me to meet my needs. Lovely relaxing hair wash area!
Great job by Stephen; will definitely visit again!
Great consultation at Putney Seanhanna with a fantastic final look - feel great!! Lovely Rebecca created a great cut.
Hair wash with massage chair is great and very relaxing. Head massage is a lovely treat.
Great hair cut by ilker
Matt the hairstylist was really good and full of advice for how i should take care of my hair
Happy with the cut and the clean salon. I would recommand
I have had a nice cut with Marius, with a good shape and attention paid to detail. It took quite a long time but well worth the wait.
Lovely wash, great cut and blow dry! Thanks! Very friendly service and listened to my needs :-)
Olivia at Canary Wharf was very detailed and attentive. She spent an insane amount of time making sure my fringe was perfectly straight, which is rare! Will definitely come back.
Good cut and efficient service
Great hair wash , cut and blow dry. The style was perfect without having to explain much at all. Overall good atmosphere and service
seanhanna is rated 4.70 based on 1,671 reviews