seanhanna Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"My first visit to Seanhanna impressed me on discussion with the stylist, Lacie-leigh. She was confident to understand the hair-cut required with an impressive style."
"He is very good with haircut but can be better with hairwash and hair massage."
"Friendly welcoming staff and nice relaxed atmosphere. Staff were great at consulting with me to meet my needs. Lovely relaxing hair wash area!"
"Great job by Stephen; will definitely visit again!"
"Great consultation at Putney Seanhanna with a fantastic final look - feel great!! Lovely Rebecca created a great cut."
"Hair wash with massage chair is great and very relaxing. Head massage is a lovely treat."
"Great hair cut by ilker"
"Matt the hairstylist was really good and full of advice for how i should take care of my hair"
"Happy with the cut and the clean salon. I would recommand"
"I have had a nice cut with Marius, with a good shape and attention paid to detail. It took quite a long time but well worth the wait."
"Lovely wash, great cut and blow dry! Thanks! Very friendly service and listened to my needs :-)"
"Olivia at Canary Wharf was very detailed and attentive. She spent an insane amount of time making sure my fringe was perfectly straight, which is rare! Will definitely come back."
"Good cut and efficient service"
"Great hair wash , cut and blow dry. The style was perfect without having to explain much at all. Overall good atmosphere and service"
"I had my hair cut in canary wharf with Mariusz. it has been a very good experience and i was very happy with result. he reinsure me on my choice and advice me on how to keep more health hair. the rest of the staff was also very friendly."
"I enjoyed my experience.. I asked a lot of questions as I wanted to go shorter and the stylist Olivia made me feel comfortable with my choice and told me how short I could go and still be able to put it up. My favourite thing was the head massage I received while washing! Always something I look for when spending a lot of money. Also being able to have wine whilst having my experience. Friendly service with lovely results."
"Lovely hair treatment and cut. Hair looks much healthier and bouncy. Thank you."
"I haven't had a haircut in months but work in Canary Wharf so thought I'd pop in. Was greeted by Rebecca who was friendly and expedient. We discussed my cut then she got to it and the result were great. I'm salonphobic so this was a good experience - will definitely go back."
"Great haircut and hair advice from my stylist who was professional, friendly and really helpful on how to deal with my badly damaged hair."
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,592 reviews