seanhanna Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

How would you rate seanhanna?

"Went in with tired witchy hair and came out revived. Thank you Sean Hanna Worcester Park!"
Dear Chow,

Seanhanna and the team
"I had a brilliant experience at Sean Hanna with stylist, Erin! Great cut and finish plus a lovely chat too! Thank you!"
"Hi. I have just visited the Canary Wharf salon and had a great experience. My stylist was Jo and she was amazing. She took the time to really talk to me about my hair type and we discussed what would be a suitable style for me and how I should manage my hair. We went through all the products to use to get the best results. Jo took her time and I am delighted with the end results. Thank you Jo. I would recommend anyone to her. Many thanks."
Dear Lucy,

Seanhanna and the team
"Erin did a lovely job of cutting and styling my hair. Thank you Erin!"
"Thank you Maria, like the result :-)"
Hi! =)

Thank you for your great review.

We look forward to see you back soon!

Seanhanna and the team
"Had my first haircut at seanhanna today, Erin was great, very professional and took good care of my hair."
Dear Li Ee Ng,

Seanhanna and the team
"First visit to salon, my hairdresser was Paula, she was great listened and was very helpful. Good experience all round."
Dear Lw

Thank you for your great review!

We look forward to see you again =)

Kind regards

Seanhanna&the team
"Olivia at Canary Wharf was very friendly and cut and blowdry was great, thank you!"
Hello!

Thank you so much for your great review!

We look forward to see you again =)

Kind regards

Seanhanna and The Team
"I got my haircut done last week. It was last minute booking and the staff was so quick in getting me a booking done. My haircut was done by Ilker, one of the fab hairdress i ever found. Lucky i got him. He did a fabtastic job, my hair were really cool , easy to manage and what a wonderful haircut. Cant thank enough. Wonderful salon to go over n over again. Ilker will surely be my next appointment for my haircut."
Dear Shailja,

Thank you for your amazing review.

We look forward to see you back soon!

Seanhanna and the team
"Had a great cut and style with Mariusz. He is a real perfectionist and went above and beyond to make sure I had a lightweight and manageable cut. Great place for a blow dry too if you’re in Canary Wharf as they do walk ins!"
Dear Upasna,

Dear Upasna,

Seanhanna and the team
"Very professional and nice staff in Cambridge Grand Arcade. Very happy with their work. I had my hair done by Lilly who was very pleasant and did a great job. Thank you."
Dear Shahla,

Dear Shahla,

Seanhanna and the team
"Lovely result, friendly staff. Took off one star because I didn’t get a head message with my hair wash - apart from that good service."
"Loved my hair cut with Adam yesterday New style for me. Like how the salon staff are all so Courteous and your always welcomed with a smile Thanks Adam & the team"
Dear Heidi,

Seanhanna and the team
"Friendly staff providing advice for my hair type"
"Good advice. Lovely haircut!"
"I got my hair cut by Adam last week. He was very friendly and understood exactly what I wanted. Really happy with my new cut, thank you Adam!"
Dear Mike,

Dear Mine,

Seanhanna and the team
"I have been visiting Adam at Bristol salon for 7 years now and would not go anywhere else. Adam is a fantastic hairdresser, a true professional and the customer service is impeccable. You are made to feel special and come out feeling like a million dollars. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming and I look forward to my visits!"
Dear Sarah,

Dear Sarah,

"Lovely cut thank you!"
"Fabulous service, from start to finish everyone was welcoming and friendly. The stylist (Olivia) listened to what I wanted and provided good advice. The head massage while shampooing was a great addition! Well pleased with the end result and the whole experience. Will 100% be returning and also recommending to all friends!"
Dear Dotty,

Seanhanna and the team
"I visited the Sean Hanna in Worcester park and was very disappointed. The salon looks very run down and not worth the money I am paying! Will not be returning!"
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,411 reviews