seanhanna Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"VERY INTUITIVE HAIRDRESSER, EUNSOOK, UNDERSTANDS IMMEDIATELY WHAT IS WANTED. excellent!"
"It is my first time to come to Seanbanna, but it does not influence the service, my stylist is Paige, before she cut my hair, we had a short talk about how to design my hair, with layer, shape or not. During the cutting time, we shared a lot about different culture and languages, I do love the way how Paige talk to me, very relaxing ,meanwhile, very professional!"
"Staff were lovely Dan was amazing so precise and really made me feel at ease! :)"
"My first time here and loved the place. Reception was very helpful and stylist was great - Georgia Thank you! Came out looking 5 years younger."
"I've been getting my hair cut at Sean Hanna for a number of years; the staff are always very welcoming and friendly and I'm always pleased with the result. They will continue to be my go-to hairdressers."
"I have been a loyal customer to Sean Hanna Canary Wharf for about 4 years. The only reason I continued to go back was because they provided a walk in blow dry for £25 - since it was the best rate in the area, I had previously ignored how rude the staff are etc. Today after my blow dry however they charged me £35 and said it was because all the rates have gone up. £35 for an aggressive hair washing (so aggressive I wanted to turn down the head massage), no offer of a drink, and poor customer service had me shaken. I would PERHAPS pay £35 for an excellent service, but Sean Hanna is no Taylor Taylor. - as I have read in a previous comment “avoid like the plague”"
"I had a cut and blow dry today by Maria. She was great, gave lots of advice on best haircare and what to us to give moisture to my hair. My usual hairdresser couldn't fit me in, and I have been going to her for over 20 years. Really pleased with Maria and the cut/style she gave me. Would definitley recommend them if you are in a fix or need a special treat. Also the head massage whilst having a treatment was to die for."
"Chatty and warm hairdresser. Appreciated the advice she gave about length/cut etc."
"Had a really lovely experience— excellent service, very attentive stylist, and a coffee to boot! Knocked off a star just because it ran a bit long— but other than that, great!"
"Had a fantastic hair cut with Dan in Putney. He took a lot of time to make sure I had the perfect cut which really makes all the difference as I have had so many bad hair cuts in the past! Will 100% be back!"
"I came here to get my hair styled for my PhD graduation - a big day! Olivia (@Canary Wharf) was really amiable, professional and patient: She not only styled my hair in the way I love but also advised on other things (such as how to colour it or care for it in the future). It was a pleasant experience with a nice outcome, will surely come back here again : )"
"Great consultation, colour and cut. Took longer than I thought but it was worth it! :)"
"Had my hair cut today as I was in desperate need so popped in to see if had any availability which they did (first time customer) Decided I’d like a treatment but no head massage offered which I was looking forward to seeing as I hd a few hours spare without my child and wanted to enjoy every minute. Paid at the counter and No asking how it was or would I like to rebook. Paid £60 pounds for a haircut that I could’ve probably have done myself. Really poor customer service. No explaining of what products she was using on my hair. Was actually interested in purchasing new hair care but the girl was quick to process my bill and I had to awkwardly say goodbye not the other way round!"
"Lacey was amazing and knew exactly what she was doing. Very professional. Very friendly. Great price."
"Erin @ Canary Wharf, wonderful job, thank you Erin for fixing my terrible haircut 😊"
"Extremely professional hair salon. I'm, for one, reluctant to hair dressers as I love my long hair. But Sean Hanna in Wimbledon, is the best by far. I highly recommend Georgia for a balayage and a cut. She's lovely and listen to every needs you may have! Brilliant!"
"It really helped having something that understands hair and listens to what you want. I have natural curly hair but also can straighten it so having a cut that works for both is great."
"Booked for a ladies cut and blow dry with Erin at Canary Wharf. Very happy with results and Erin was helpful with advice re: products and gave me some good ideas on styling."
"Erin- great service and perfect blowdry"
"I had a wash cut and blow dry with Olivia who was very pleasant and chatty. I was offered a drink throughout my time here and had a very in depth consultation. As I was indecisive with the length of my fringe Olivia told me I can come back at get it trimmed whenever I like which I thought was nice. Overall a very nice experience which I recommend."
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,563 reviews