seanhanna Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

sales@seanhanna.com

How would you rate seanhanna?

Margaret
Unverified Reviewer

Had a great wash and blow dry have very thick hair and was very pleased
With the attention to detail I would defiantly recommend steven .
Alice
Unverified Reviewer

Great experience at the Worcester Park salon. Not only was my hairdresser super chatty and lovely, she managed to tame my really thick wild hair and made it look great. Really pleased, thank you!
Dee
Verified Reviewer

I have known Yesmin for over twelve years. Her attention to detail is unsurpassed. I walk in dishevelled and walk out looking glamorous. Yesmin is the consummate professional.
Sayda
Unverified Reviewer

Really good service always get my colour done here. Had a cut today really happy with it.
Helena
Verified Reviewer

If you want to feel like a star, be totally spoilt and come out of the salon looking amazing, then book Yesmin O'Brien for sure. Yesmin's innate understanding of what you need and when you need it (as well as making sure you don't make awful mistakes!) means you can leave the decisions to her while you relax knowing your hair will get five star treatment. Just don't ever ask me to have anyone else!!
Jessica
Verified Reviewer

Love the new gorgeous and super welcoming front of house Francesca! Thank you for making me feel so welcome!
Unverified Reviewer

Haircut is okay but paying 24 pounds for a child’s haircut is a way too expensive!!!
Verified Reviewer

Great service from Matthew at SH Canary Wharf!
Verified Reviewer

seanhanna Canary Wharf always enjoy the warm welcome in every visit. Jo Marie thanks you done a great job! Loving my straight locks x
Unverified Reviewer

I went into SeanHanna in the Grande Arcade Cambridge and was very happy with the result!! The service I received from my stylist (Mesha) and her trainee (Ellie) was absolutely impeccable! They were both extremely professional and Mesha was very knowledgeable and friendly!

The only thing I felt gave my experience a negative feel, were the two Receptionists sat at the front. (Not sure on their names, one was Lilly) For the duration of my visit, both girls were sat looking at their phones, whispering and giggling. It made me feel quite uncomfortable and intimidated. Being a Receptionist myself I know the importance of ensuring great customer service and being professional. Unfortunately these two girls tainted what would have otherwise been a very positive experience and therefore my review.
Unverified Reviewer

Joanna was patient and did a good cut and blow dry for me today.
Verified Buyer

Really happy with the service and my hair stylist Ilker. I like my new hair style a lot.
Amanda
Verified Buyer

Lovely experience today. Great cut, thanks Joanna.
Verified Buyer

Always friendly and helpful with style advice. Relaxed atmosphere.
Julia P
Verified Reviewer

I am Amy's client at Wimbledon salon and my review of her is 10/10. Amy is friendly, approachable, remembers, listens; she has technical knowledge, is organised, has enthusiasm and she speaks highly of her employment.
Rosie K
Verified Buyer

Lovely calm service. I had my haircut with Johnathan, who listened to my needs and requirements and made feel like a glamorous lady.
Jennifer
Verified Reviewer

The lady who cut my hair was very informative and helpful about how to look after my hair
Verified Reviewer

Excellent cut and colour by Meesha in Cambridge yesterday. Very professional and talented young woman.

Brilliant hairdressers.
Verified Buyer

Ilker cut my hair and did exactly how i wanted, his precision is spot on! See you next time.
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,222 reviews