seanhanna Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"relaxed atmosphere and spent time on consultation"
"I was at the salon in Putney 2 days ago. I did the haircut and styling with Kustie. I really liked it.She did perfect job.Kustie very professionally did everything. Very good service . Friendly staff. Thank you !"
Dear Zhanna,

Seanhanna and the team
"Maruisz did a beautiful job! Took a lot of care over my hair cutting and blow drying! Will be back!"
Dear Megan,

Seanhanna and the team
"Very good service helpful and friendly"
Dear Jane,

Seanhanna and the team
"Good service and friendly staff"
"Riya, was super helpful when I had no idea what I wanted doing. She made the feel very easy and made it really worthwhile having this haircut and put me at ease. Would definitely come back and have her do my hair again it was fantastic."
Dear Amiee,

Seanhanna and the team
"Olivia was great, I’m very pleased with my hair and the way she blow dried it was fantastic! Thank you!"
"Nicole cut my hair into a graduated bob. Love it, looks so much healthier!"
Dear Tam,

Seanhanna and the team
"Kate listened very well to what I wanted, good customer service skills. Finished look is very good."
Dear Lara,

thank you for your great review.

We look forward to see you again in our salon!

Seanhanna and the team
"Stylist Erin in Canary Wharf Fantastic stylist. One of the best shampoos and cuts I've had to date. Highly recommended. And a lovely lady too"
"Excellent haircut with Rhea,from Seanhanna Wimbledon she studied my hair and suggested me the cut that suits me the most. I would really recommend this place for a good haircut."
"Never been one to complain but after my hairdresser left, a different member of staff coloured my hair. After a year and a half of perfect ashy hair, now my hair is yellow, orangey and brown. The young girls need assistance with how to do toners as it didn’t fill me with confidence after the first time they shouted ‘help, I don’t know what i am doing, the ends are going manky’. I went back for corrections to make it lighter and I left with even darker hair. My original hairdresser came to my home to try and correct it and shes struggling to lift it, so now it is just yellow. I have paid £160.00 in total this month which would have been more but my lovely hairdresser charged me only £20 to try to correct it. My hair is dry, totally snapped and the wrong colour. Not going back! Incompetence."
"Went in with tired witchy hair and came out revived. Thank you Sean Hanna Worcester Park!"
Dear Chow,

Seanhanna and the team
"I had a brilliant experience at Sean Hanna with stylist, Erin! Great cut and finish plus a lovely chat too! Thank you!"
"Hi. I have just visited the Canary Wharf salon and had a great experience. My stylist was Jo and she was amazing. She took the time to really talk to me about my hair type and we discussed what would be a suitable style for me and how I should manage my hair. We went through all the products to use to get the best results. Jo took her time and I am delighted with the end results. Thank you Jo. I would recommend anyone to her. Many thanks."
Dear Lucy,

Seanhanna and the team
"Erin did a lovely job of cutting and styling my hair. Thank you Erin!"
"Thank you Maria, like the result :-)"
Hi! =)

Thank you for your great review.

We look forward to see you back soon!

Seanhanna and the team
"Had my first haircut at seanhanna today, Erin was great, very professional and took good care of my hair."
Dear Li Ee Ng,

Seanhanna and the team
"First visit to salon, my hairdresser was Paula, she was great listened and was very helpful. Good experience all round."
Dear Lw

Thank you for your great review!

We look forward to see you again =)

Kind regards

Seanhanna&the team
"Olivia at Canary Wharf was very friendly and cut and blowdry was great, thank you!"
Hello!

Thank you so much for your great review!

We look forward to see you again =)

Kind regards