seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
April at Epsom did my hair last Saturday brilliant as usual
Everything has been amazing, super friendly staff. who gave great advice and relaxing wash and blow dry. Cannot fault anything! Thank you so much!
Been going to SH in Epsom for over twenty years. Always get great service and enjoy the benefits of being an Inner Circle member.
Another great experience with Mollie doing my hair....so happy!
Had my first hair cut with Yunior, overall finish is slightly different to what I showed him in the photo, but overall the finish is still quite nice and I am satisfied with it.
Have the hair cut with Yunior, slightly different finish to the photo I showed him and to what I have expected. However, I am still satisfied with the overall finish.
I had my hair cut with Maddie at the wimbledon branch yesterday. Outstanding I’ll definitely be booking with her in the future
Had an excellent consultation, cut and restyle by Joanna today.
An extremely highly experienced stylist, really knew how to work hair, was attentive and assessed 100% correctly what I was looking for.
Great experience. Thanks Joanna, I will definitely be back.
Had a brilliant cut and blow dry with Erin - great service and recommend highly!
Cannot recommend Yesmin from the Sutton salon enough. She goes out of her way to make sure you get the best possible results, and I always leave so, so happy with how my hair looks. That’s the reason I’ve been seeing her for over 10 years now. An added bonus is that she an absolute joy to spend time with & always makes me feel so welcome & comfortable.
I have been coming here for years . I am really fussy about my hair but Yesmin has been amazing. She supported me through cancer when I lost my hair and helped restyle it when it grew back . She is an amazing stylist. I am moving away and I am gutted to have to loose Yesmin.
Holly from Wimbledon was amazing thank you!
Great service and a very professional stylist. She did my hair perfectly. I’ll be returning!
I have been attending Epsom for many months and on my last appointment had re-booked for today (22 January 2020).

I was contacted by the salon and advised that Epsom would closed for a training day and would it be possible for me to attend my 5pm appointment at Worcester Park instead.

Not only did I leave work early but was in traffic, so decided to contact the salon to advise I was running 5 minutes late.

To my surprise the phone was diverted to Canary Wharf where I was advised that both Epsom and Worcester Park salons were closed due to a training day and would only re-open tomorrow.

Considering it costs around £140 for a half head highlights and hair cut, this is appalling service.

I will not be returning to Seam Hanna and shall find a competitor who values their clients

This is the most unprofessional behaviour - I have an important event tomorrow and will never rely or trust Sean Hanna to be professional or be able to keep appointments or value clients again !
Fantastic service from Erin. Kind, professional and attentive.
Really lovely service and great styling
The customer service at the canary wharf branch has always been amazing, mostly thanks to the lovely salon manager Poonam who is always so accommodating and very helpful, I love my new haircut by Ethan who was very professional and had such a lovely manner which is definitely a reason to go back, I would definitely recommend this salon mainly due to the lovely staff!
Georgia did my hair and she was extremely insightful and Got my hair cut in a timely manner.
Helpful Ethan did a great job
highly recommend Georgia in Wimbledon as she gave the best and most professional cut and blow-dry, making you feel wonderful
seanhanna is rated 4.70 based on 1,676 reviews