seanhanna Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

How would you rate seanhanna ?

"Excellent service from the moment I walked in. Lovely head massage and great cut and blow dry"
"Gave me great advice about my hair type and what style suits me. Everyone is very friendly. Would come here again"
"Great haircut from Lily today at the Sutton branch. She was really polite and attentive. My hair looks fab. Thanks"
Hi Helen,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Thanks Mariusz in Canary Wharf branch for the hair cut and bow dry! Fab work given I have such difficult hair."
Hi Ren,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Great customer service and the stylist had great product knowledge!"
Hi Sydne,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Thank you so much Erin for your wonderful caring time you gave to me to correct my poorly cut hair from another salon. I am really just so happy and look forward to many more haircuts from you and the team. Viv"
Hi,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Yazmin is great! Very happy with everything she advises and she does a fabulous cut. The executiveblow dry in the beat in London. Am very happy with the salon and highly recommend Seanhanna in Putley! Ask for Yazmin. ..she's awesome!"
Hi Kate,

Seanhanna and The Team
"I have been a customer of Sean Hanna for a good many years, and was there at the opening of Sutton branch. I have always had excellent service from both Gina and Kerry, and always get a welcoming smile from Yesmin on my way in. I have not submitted a review before, but felt compelled to do so following my visit to the salon last Friday. Great cut and colour as usual, and smile from Yesmin, but there was a very noticeable and positive difference in the cleanliness and tidyness of the salon and the engagement of the whole team. Happy staff, happy customers."
Hi Linda,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Great haircut experience with Saira in canary wharf"
"Holly from Wimbledon store was wonderful and very conscious of the fact I came in with my baby so provided me with gorgeous hair very quickly. Thank you Holly!"
"Kirsty @ the wimbledon salon is my hair magician, i have been visiting the salon for about 3 years and she has transformed my hair from long to short light to dark. I always go into the salon wanting a different style and she always delivers better than my expectation it is like she knows what i want even if i dont. AMAZING!!! To feel so comfortable with a stylist and to be able to constantly change my hair makes me so happy everytime i walk out of the salon i feel a million dollars. So a BIG BIG BIG Thank you"
"Had a really good cut and blow dry. The stylist was lovely and checked in with me with respect to the length of my hair and the way I wanted it to be styled etc. Really enjoyed the experience"
"Chantel at Sutton does my hair nearly every week. She is very professional and the results she achieves for me are very good. She also cheers me up if I feel down. Thanks Chantel"
Hi Vivien,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Georgia was brilliant and I love my hair the way that she has done it"
Hi Charlotte,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Holly from Wimbledon provided me with a brilliant cut"
Hi Jane,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Chantal is brilliant. I love my cut. Its so easy to maintain. Have all ready booked my next appointment with her."
Hi Sue,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Chantel in the Sutton salon is amazing! She’s lovely, so good at what she does and makes it a nice experience getting my hair done, I absolutely love my hair and I will always be coming back to her now! Highly recommend Chantel!"
"Expecting and receiving a great cut and experience ,even after 10 years I was surprised to find myself feeling proud of Gina at Sutton yesterday. Listening to her guiding and praising her colleagues I thought to myself well done Sean Hannah for recognising her skills and making her manager of the salon. Great for customers, staff and a real asset to the company !"
"Great service! I had a stylist (Lily) who was really kind and polite dealt with my requests, my hair has never felt so nice! Would come here again :)"
Hi Jasmithaa,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Professional service from Saira in canary wharf! Lovely staff and clean salon."
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,410 reviews