seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
Visited Seanhanna Cambridge and had my hair done by Ellie, she was amazing and advised me what would be best style for my hair type and came out feeling like a new person, with a fresh new style. Many many thanks will definitely come again
It was my first appointment at Seanhanna and i’m very pleased. Mattheo is very professional, patient and I’m very happy with my haircut.
Loved the cut and experience! Thank you Ethan
Horrible experience at Canary Wharf’ Seanhanna. Booked an appointment with Senior Stylist- Olivia, whose charges are £60 for haircut. Got appointment rescheduled and Erin, who is a junior stylist (& charges £45) provided his services. The receptionist was extremely rude and demanded a payment of £60 instead of £45. When asked why, she lied that Erin & Olivia are stylists at same level, whereas your website doest say so. The receptionist didnt hesitate to insult me, just because I was questioning the unreasonable demand of extra £15 she was asking for. Very disappointed with such unprofessional & rude behaviour of the staff of such a reputed salon! I wish there was an option to give negative stars. Am definitely not going back again, nor will recommend it to anyone in future.
Never been to a Sean hanna salon before this is my first visit I ended up going to Wimbledon Salon and had a ladie called maisie do my hair. She was very approachable freindly and knew actual what she was talking about in ways of my hair as I wasn't sure. Her advice and knowledge was perfect will definitely be returning to have maisie do my hair again as felt very confident with her.
i don't normally leave reviews however Erin deserves one. This girl is an absolute gem. She spoke to me at length about my hair concerns and left me feeling so much happier than when i walked in. She also gave me a great cut and finish, exactly the way i wanted. She is more than a hairstylist, someone give her a raise!
Matteo was very open to listening to what I wanted and was very patient with my very particular demands!! Nice calm atmosphere.
I was very happy with my cut and bouncy blow dry. Ethan not only cut and styled my hair to my request but he was also a lovely guy.
Holly from Wimbledon was incredible! She gave great advice and my cut was perfectly done. I’d highly recommend her and the salon.
Needed a tidy up on my hair after down period where it was really outgrown. Ethan was great - provided guidance on shaping it up and wanted to ensure I was happy before leaving. Thank you
Love, love, love Lucie at Putney salon. She has been cutting my hair for years and I would never go any where else. I used to be afraid of cutting my hair short but now going from super long hair to a short bob feels great. Lucie does a superb cut every time! Thank you.
Visited Erin Canary Wharf, asked for some advice and guidance, very pleased with the result -thank you!
Matteo my stylist made me feel relaxed and comfortable from the outset! I chose a coffee from the extensive drinks menu and we had a thorough chat about the style that I was hoping for and about the condition of my hair. The chairs massage you as your hair is washed- AMAZING! I could have stayed there all day. Matteo styled my hair with care checking in with me every step of the way. I am more than happy with the finished look. Highly, highly recommended! Excellent customer service and a relaxing and luxurious experience.
Erin was great with understanding my style
Customer service - professional, friendly, consistent, happy staff. Every member of staff is willing to make your experience a memorable one. Price - reasonable and reflective of the range of services on offer. Erin - capable of doing colour, cut and blow dry, result is outstanding.
Seanhanna is amazing! I had a nightmare experience at a different salon in Cambridge where my hair came out completely patchy and uneven. Zoe at Seanhanna was brilliant - she strand tested my hair and we figured out a plan to get it fixed. She really knew her stuff and explained the best options. My hair is a gorgeous colour now and the shiniest its ever been despite all the dye its had recently. Also the girls in the salon were all lovely. I got a great coffee, water, and two biscuits so was very happy. Plus, as I am a student I got a great discount so managed to fit this all in my budget!
Ilker was a true professional taking time to address and understand my hair and the cut I wanted from the scalp to the hair type. Will be coming back!
Great head massage! Cut and styled by Ethan, really happy with it.
Holly from Wimbledon was amazing. She knows everything about her, is such a nice person and understands hair really well.
Maddie (my stylist) was amazing, she was really friendly and kind. I turned up without an appointment with half cut hair and asked her to try and fix it (I was in decrepit need of help). Maddie was able to help me, she did an amazing job.
seanhanna is rated 4.70 based on 1,596 reviews