seanhanna Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

sales@seanhanna.com

How would you rate seanhanna?

Unverified Reviewer

Very friendly and professional stylist (Marius) in Canary Wharf brunch - thank you for a lovely haircut!
Unverified Reviewer

He is very good with haircut but can be better with hairwash and hair massage.
Cherryl

Really nice
Unverified Reviewer

I had my haircut with Joanna today at Canary Wharf salon. She has a very good understanding of hair and has made good recommendation for my hair style as well as haircare regime. Recommend her from Sean Hanna salon!
Maxine N
Unverified Reviewer

Went to epsom for the first time today . Charlotte did my hair and it's great.
Being a hairdresser myself and having a restyle cut and colour she did brilliant.
Unverified Reviewer

Friendly welcoming staff and nice relaxed atmosphere. Staff were great at consulting with me to meet my needs. Lovely relaxing hair wash area!
Ann K
Verified Reviewer

Customer service brilliant as always!
Kris W

Lovely atmosphere and great time I've had in Putney branch,
Steven was absolutely great, Thanks a lot
Unverified Reviewer

I visited the Sean hanna Bristol and was delighted with my haircut, the stylist that was due to do my hair was running behind and was offered a junior stylist, and I have to say that she cut my hair better than any fully qualified stylist at any other hairdressers I've been to, highly recommend.
Julia
Unverified Reviewer

I have now had my hair cut at both the Wimbledon and Bristol Sean Hanna salons, I feel I can confidently say they are the best, You're not rushed whist you attempt to describe the hair cut you want and the stylist is trained to adapt the style to suit your hair. The salons and staff make you welcome and relaxed and simply go that extra mile. I came out feeling a million dollars with the best cut I've had in years, thank you
Karrie
Unverified Reviewer

Great job by Stephen; will definitely visit again!
Carrie
Verified Reviewer

Great consultation at Putney Seanhanna with a fantastic final look - feel great!! Lovely Rebecca created a great cut.
Marina
Verified Reviewer

Been sitting in the salon nearly an hour... couldnt find me on the system, No reds or purples... trying to add a base colour?? I have my hair done here all the time, why now? Then trying to ship me off to another branch as they don't have anything in stock... sorted just after an hour long wait! Had a different more efficient stylist! Paid full price no discount offered I'm 9 months pregnant 3 hours in total I were in there. Not impressed
Unverified Reviewer

Maria was great-she listened to exactly what I wanted and delivered!!
Unverified Reviewer

Visited the Canary Wharf salon and my hair was cut by Olivia for the second time. As good as the first time. Great cut and Olivia is very attentive. Will be back.
Unverified Reviewer

Went in just to ask about getting my hair coloured and got charged £25 for speaking to someone. Should let people know that they're going to charge you for advice. Put me off booking an appointment.
Unverified Reviewer

Thanks for a great haircut Rebecca - it feels so much better than before. I'll be coming back!
Reviewer

I've used this place for probably a year, always going for a haircut. Every time I had someone new to do my hair- I noticed that people working here tend not to be there for more than 5-6 months (at least not the people who did my hair). During this time all was ok, nothing too sophisticated, I noticed that they don't really know how to treat a customer and make him/her feel important at all. I know because I've been to places in Marylebone and Mayfair and the attitude is seriously different.

The last time I've been here was in June to have my hair colour. Terrible experience ever. Matthew, the guy who did my hair made me blonde!!! Like Gold Blonde - a colour that doesn't look good on me at all. I asked to go blonde, but I showed him a picture of what I wanted and nothing was like it. I paid £240.00 for this, and it looked like I did it myself.

I was suffering a bit while the days were passing by because I didn't look like me, I felt fake, embarrassed of what he did. I even have pictures of my hair and the colour not being precise at all since the moment I went out of the salon.

I called my previous hairdresser in Marylebone for help - far from where I live, but I was desperate. I'm not going to say everything he said about my hair and what this guys has been done to me, just "if people don't know how to colour, they shouldn't do it!!". I left the salon so happy - my hair look blonde but natural, and I'm receiving so many compliments but most importantly I feel like myself now. Never going back.
Samantha R
Reviewer

Hair wash with massage chair is great and very relaxing. Head massage is a lovely treat.
Reviewer

they smelled my hair and it wa snice
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,100 reviews