seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
Nice salon and very attentive staff, have had two appointments with Olivia.
Hair looks great, thank you!
Had my first hair cut here today by Olivia. Glad to say I am really happy with my hair and the service provided was excellent.
Had cut and finish with Lily today, really happy with the finish and she made me feel really comfortable. I will def book with her again Thankyou lily.
really pleased lily today, took a lit of time making sure i was happy with the style. Will def return
I'm very happy with the haircut I received from Steph at SeanHanna Cambridge. It's exactly what I said I wanted, and I plan to return in 8 weeks when I'm due for a trim.
I was looking for a good hair cut and decided to give Sean Hanna a try. I am glad to say I wasn't disappointed. Maggie cut my hair to the perfection and exactly how I wanted them. She had an in detail discussion with me on how I want my hair done and delivered exactly that. It was really great!! Will definitely recommend 😊
Excellent service and cut Matteo in Putney is great
Kirsty at the Wimbledon Branch is brilliant! Have had a great cut and blow dry which came out exactly as I wanted. Excellent!
The cool-as-a-cucumber crew at Canary Wharf are amazing. I was the beneficiary of a perfect new look from Jo, and was warmly welcomed by the charming Leila. Punam is awesome and keeps the place ship-shape. My new fave salon!
Ethan took great care to understand what I wanted but gave me some of his professional advice too and I came away loving my my new hair.
Maisy at Wimbledon Broadway cut my hair. She was so professional and we had a long chat about what I wanted doing to my hair- it feels great! Thank you!
Haircut by Georgia was lovely! Very knowledgable & patient.
I have been using SeanHannah for over 7 years and Kirsty has been always brilliant be it hair color or cut she always guides you and understands what will suit me and my personality. Just had a hair cut and as always super satisfied. Kirsty,Wimbledon
Ellie was lovely. I was scared to get layers but she did an amazing job and my hair has never looked better.
Visited Seanhanna Cambridge and had my hair done by Ellie, she was amazing and advised me what would be best style for my hair type and came out feeling like a new person, with a fresh new style. Many many thanks will definitely come again
It was my first appointment at Seanhanna and i’m very pleased. Mattheo is very professional, patient and I’m very happy with my haircut.
Loved the cut and experience! Thank you Ethan
Horrible experience at Canary Wharf’ Seanhanna. Booked an appointment with Senior Stylist- Olivia, whose charges are £60 for haircut. Got appointment rescheduled and Erin, who is a junior stylist (& charges £45) provided his services. The receptionist was extremely rude and demanded a payment of £60 instead of £45. When asked why, she lied that Erin & Olivia are stylists at same level, whereas your website doest say so. The receptionist didnt hesitate to insult me, just because I was questioning the unreasonable demand of extra £15 she was asking for. Very disappointed with such unprofessional & rude behaviour of the staff of such a reputed salon! I wish there was an option to give negative stars. Am definitely not going back again, nor will recommend it to anyone in future.
Never been to a Sean hanna salon before this is my first visit I ended up going to Wimbledon Salon and had a ladie called maisie do my hair. She was very approachable freindly and knew actual what she was talking about in ways of my hair as I wasn't sure. Her advice and knowledge was perfect will definitely be returning to have maisie do my hair again as felt very confident with her.
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,611 reviews