seanhanna Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Telephone

How would you rate seanhanna ?

"Kate listened very well to what I wanted, good customer service skills. Finished look is very good."
"Stylist Erin in Canary Wharf Fantastic stylist. One of the best shampoos and cuts I've had to date. Highly recommended. And a lovely lady too"
"Excellent haircut with Rhea,from Seanhanna Wimbledon she studied my hair and suggested me the cut that suits me the most. I would really recommend this place for a good haircut."
"Never been one to complain but after my hairdresser left, a different member of staff coloured my hair. After a year and a half of perfect ashy hair, now my hair is yellow, orangey and brown. The young girls need assistance with how to do toners as it didn’t fill me with confidence after the first time they shouted ‘help, I don’t know what i am doing, the ends are going manky’. I went back for corrections to make it lighter and I left with even darker hair. My original hairdresser came to my home to try and correct it and shes struggling to lift it, so now it is just yellow. I have paid £160.00 in total this month which would have been more but my lovely hairdresser charged me only £20 to try to correct it. My hair is dry, totally snapped and the wrong colour. Not going back! Incompetence."
"Went in with tired witchy hair and came out revived. Thank you Sean Hanna Worcester Park!"
"I had a brilliant experience at Sean Hanna with stylist, Erin! Great cut and finish plus a lovely chat too! Thank you!"
"Hi. I have just visited the Canary Wharf salon and had a great experience. My stylist was Jo and she was amazing. She took the time to really talk to me about my hair type and we discussed what would be a suitable style for me and how I should manage my hair. We went through all the products to use to get the best results. Jo took her time and I am delighted with the end results. Thank you Jo. I would recommend anyone to her. Many thanks."
"Erin did a lovely job of cutting and styling my hair. Thank you Erin!"
"Thank you Maria, like the result :-)"
Hi! =)

Thank you for your great review.

We look forward to see you back soon!

Regards
Seanhanna and the team
"Had my first haircut at seanhanna today, Erin was great, very professional and took good care of my hair."
"First visit to salon, my hairdresser was Paula, she was great listened and was very helpful. Good experience all round."
Dear Lw

Thank you for your great review!

We look forward to see you again =)

Kind regards

Seanhanna&the team
"Olivia at Canary Wharf was very friendly and cut and blowdry was great, thank you!"
Hello!

Thank you so much for your great review!

We look forward to see you again =)

Kind regards

Seanhanna and The Team
"I got my haircut done last week. It was last minute booking and the staff was so quick in getting me a booking done. My haircut was done by Ilker, one of the fab hairdress i ever found. Lucky i got him. He did a fabtastic job, my hair were really cool , easy to manage and what a wonderful haircut. Cant thank enough. Wonderful salon to go over n over again. Ilker will surely be my next appointment for my haircut."
Dear Shailja,

Thank you for your amazing review.

We look forward to see you back soon!

Regards
Seanhanna and the team
"Had a great cut and style with Mariusz. He is a real perfectionist and went above and beyond to make sure I had a lightweight and manageable cut. Great place for a blow dry too if you’re in Canary Wharf as they do walk ins!"
"Very professional and nice staff in Cambridge Grand Arcade. Very happy with their work. I had my hair done by Lilly who was very pleasant and did a great job. Thank you."
"Lovely result, friendly staff. Took off one star because I didn’t get a head message with my hair wash - apart from that good service."
"Loved my hair cut with Adam yesterday New style for me. Like how the salon staff are all so Courteous and your always welcomed with a smile Thanks Adam & the team"
"Friendly staff providing advice for my hair type"
"Good advice. Lovely haircut!"
"I got my hair cut by Adam last week. He was very friendly and understood exactly what I wanted. Really happy with my new cut, thank you Adam!"
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,375 reviews