seanhanna Reviews

1,040 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

sales@seanhanna.com

How would you rate seanhanna?

Relaxed me
Christina H
Unverified Reviewer

Demi did a fantastic job! I really needed help with my hair after having a baby and she knew exactly how to cut my hair for more body. I feel great and would recommend them! The girls are welcoming, lovely and helpful!
Jaiminie

Olivia wa great.
Natasha
Unverified Reviewer

I visited the Canary Wharf branch and had a hair cut done by Mariusz. It's a great haircut and I will recommend going here. Very well done and with a lot of attention to detail.. thanks!
Unverified Reviewer

Olivia was very friendly and recommended many options!
Unverified Reviewer

Horrible experience for hair cut. Really wana see your director or company owner to show him what she did to my hair. No one can say that I just got my hair cut with Creative director from a big saloon.
Unverified Reviewer

Very nice hair cut. Quick and good advice for future highlights when I come back.

Very pleasant people.
Unverified Reviewer

I had very bad experience with seanhanna canary wharf usually all their staff members very nice and welcoming however there's this stylist by the name 'Punamben' apparently she did my hair cut, Creative director but the way she did my hair cut is horrible. The hair dresser with smaller salon are better than her; I don't understand why they ppl give her tag as a Creative director. She was looking so unprofessional. My hair was done so badly, no smile on her face, within 5 mints without irony my hair properly she finish my hair cut with words now you can easily tug your hair. If I wana tug only my hair then why I went for such expensive hair cut. I was so disappointed, horrible customer services !!!!
Trish W
Unverified Reviewer

The most friendly salon and their attention to their clients is superb I have followed Tomasz Sadowski from Seanhanna to other salons and back to Seanhanna he is such a good colourist for about 6 years and wouldn't go anywhere else Highly recommended
Grazia
Unverified Reviewer

I went for a big chop and phoebe was excellent! Gave good advice, super massage and I love my hair! Thank you!
Unverified Reviewer

Lovely wee new girl. She was very attentive and was going going to let me leave the salon without me being 100 per cent satisfied. Will be back.
Unverified Reviewer

I had very bad experience with seanhanna (Putney) usually all their staff members very nice and welcoming however there's this stylist by the name 'Rebecca' apparently she did my blow-dry,she came across very rude,frustrated, wasn't very happy with what she was doing,just cause i have this very long hair, probably thought extra work. My hair was done so badly, no smile on her face, within 20 mints without irony my hair properly she finished blow -dry. I was so disappointed, horrible customer services !!!!
Unverified Reviewer

Great service. Was offered lovely products to go with my hair type
Unverified Reviewer

I got a cut&blow dry by Molly, in the Sutton branch. She was very friendly and listened to all my wishes. Great salon and service
Unverified Reviewer

I had a cut&blowdry by Molly, in the Sutton branch. She was very friendly and listened to my requests. Great salon and people
Unverified Reviewer

The hair stylist Joanna is fantastic and her calm approach will put anyone at ease.
Her advice is fantastic and she tailors her suggestion of the signature style to suit your lifestyle perfectly.
I would recommend her to anyone.....
Unverified Reviewer

Hi just had my hair done by Ilker. Loved it and will definitely be back :)
Unverified Reviewer

Chose Sean Hanna expecting that at the price bracket nothing could go wrong, however this was incorrect! I went in to have my hair dip dyed blonde, but the end result was quite the opposite! After being in the salon for 5 hours, all I ended up having were a few highlights of blonde through the underneath of my hair, which was not what I had expected especially after paying such a premium price! I ended up having to call back to rebook a consultation, as it definitely was not the money's worth! At the consultation, I told them how I was not entirely happy with the outcome of my hair, they told me they could correct my hair and said it was just due to 'miscommunication'! After coming in for a third time they not only dyed my hair, but they dyed my hair a bronze/gingery colour which was confirmed by all my friends who saw my hair afterwards! Not only was this the result of 'bristols number 1 hair salon' but I was charged to pay the difference, which came too over £200 all together! I have never had his problem before and I am extremely disappointed with how my hair has turned out, will definitely not be returning and will have to go and get my hair redone elsewhere! Wouldn't recommend to any one as just way to over priced for what it's worth! Thank god for John Frieda purple shampoo and conditioner for temporarily sorting out my awful bronzey colour! Apart from that staff seemed nice!
Unverified Reviewer

Happy with the cut and the clean salon. I would recommand
Tara
Verified Reviewer

I've been going to seanhanna in Putney for about a year now and every time I come out with a perfect cut and colour. I'm really bad at describing exactly what it is I want but Frazer absolutely nails it! Everyone who works there is so lovely - I wouldn't go anywhere else.
seanhanna is rated 4.72 based on 1,040 reviews