seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
i just want acareer job thats going places and pays good money really.
Have just come back from the Putney branch - amazing service! - I popped in for advice on a huge tangle in my waist length hair and was slotted in by Nathan, between his clients, who sorted it!!! I can't recommend him more highly and will definitely be returning for a more traditional cut and blow dry!
Thank you so much for transforming my uneven home cut hair into something sleek and pretty. I’m delighted with the result (which has more than exceeded expectations). I will most definitely return to the Canary Wharf salon :) Thank you!
First a very bored and rude shampooist took me through, totally uninterested in her job. Great experience if you enjoy coloured neon lights in your face and a laughable massage chair, not so good if they loose a precious earring down the sink and proceed to show little or no concern. My stylist ignored EVERY request I made and proceeded to do his own thing. I repeatedly reminded him what I had asked for only to be ignored. He even agreed this with me at the end and apologised - not good enough, it took me over a year to grow my hair for this well known common hair style, and only 30 mins for him to cut it all off, despite me repeatedly asking for it to be left long. Fair enough, I was only charged my £20 deposit, but left ashamed to be out in public, without a treasured earring and down the cost of a hat so I could walk home in peace. In short, plenty of style in the salon, non in the staff or the cut!
I had a beautiful cut and colour at the Wimbledon branch today by Eunsook. She listened to my ideas and was able to create exactly what I was looking for. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her
Love this salon in Putney - Nathan is just fab. Highly recommend!
Was in seanhanna Canary Wharf today, and the rudest customer refused to pay for her colour and started shouting aggressively at all the staff. She was calling the receptionist names, until she was told to leave! The manager came round and apologised to everyone, but it was horrible to see how the lovely staff there are treated by some people. Aside from her, I had a lovely experience, was well looked after and I love my hair!
DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR FROM MANAGER
Really poor cut from a senior stylist at Sean Hanna Wimbledon. My hair is 2 distinct chunks and was absolutely unmanageable within 2 weeks of having been 'styled'. Looks awful.
Went in to Sean Hanna after a horrendous hair colour disaster Id had done elsewhere, Demi was so caring about what she did and I felt super comfortable and confident I was in good hands, I was quite traumatised after my previous experience but I am so much happier with the result now and I will definitely be going back. It was very reasonable in cost considering the time and the care she took- very grateful :)
The toilet door lock was broken. Thankfully, another customer helped me to hold the door. Hairdresser, Amy did not give me the quality nor the standards expected from sean&hanna. I showed her a picture of what I wanted. I trusted that she was capable of styling and colouring my hair as per shown photos. Despite highlighting the fact that I was not happy with the end result as it did not match what I requested. Her response was “in your next appointment we can do half head at least the colour is even now”. It’s disappointing that the photo upload on here is not working properly to show you how different my hair is from what I wanted! My suggestion to anyone who is planning to use Sean&Hanna in Sutton stay away. There was another customer there when I was there and she didn’t like her haircut either!! Considering the price I paid I expected 5 Starr service!
Had my hair cut by Rachel. very friendly and quick - just what I wanted. Customer service fantastic.
I'm so pleased. With my color, done by hannah in the wimbledon salon. A beautifull copper. Attention to detail excellent. Thank you hannah!!
I had my hair cut by Hannah in Wimbledon today. She was really friendly, efficient and got on with it in just the right way! She's clearly had some excellent training as the cut was perfect, despite the little direction I was able to give. Thank you!!
Just had my hair cut by Demi @ Wimbledon. It’s the best cut I’ve had for a while. It’s hard to find a good hairdresser and I will definitely go back. Thank you! I would recommend this salon
After recently moving to Cambridge I was minded to return to my old hairdresser nervous to try a new salon. I did not have to worry as soon as I sat in the chair I could tell I was in safe hands with Emma. Her whole approach was totally professional and I just knew I had arrived at my new salon! I would totally recommend this salon.
Thanks Ethan for a truly consultative experience today. I made a last minute appt for a cut and blow dry and wasn’t disappointed. The care and attention was spot on and I hope to see you again soon.
I went to Sean Hanna is Canary Wharf for the 1st time today, and to the Cambridge salon 3y ago (3 times I think). Both really good. I’m a brunette and I wanted a subtle caramel balayage. Ethan did it for me and it is really great! (However the light at the salon doesn’t reflect the result) It was way better with the natural light at home, really pretty and naturel :) Leyla did my styling, my hair are very thick and she first straight them before doing some beach waves ! I’m also very happy with the result !
I have been a customer of Sean Hanna for over 5 years. I have found the service they provide is exceptional. All the staff in the Cambridge salon are professional, conscientious and sincere. The manager & staff at the salon have worked extremely hard during this unprecedented time of COVID-19. I feel very safe when visiting the salon. The only concern I have is with having to pay a percentage of money up front for my next appointment. Please can this be reduced.
I dropped in for a gent’s haircut two weeks ago and was really impressed! I met Ethan who was just superb, the best haircut I've had.... seriously. I have had my haircut every two weeks for the last 5 years with the same hairdresser, I have made the very tough call to move to Ethan ! Great salon and a great stylist !
seanhanna is rated 4.70 based on 1,691 reviews