seanhanna Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

sales@seanhanna.com

How would you rate seanhanna?

Unverified Reviewer

Great experience, saira was excellent
Unverified Reviewer

I had a cut and colour with Corrie like always she done something special to colour and very nice cut! Very please
Julia
Verified Reviewer

I’ve had cut and blow dry with Alexis at the Cambridge salon. She did a brilliant job doing exactly what I wanted as well as advised on the best hair style for me. I loved it so I came back for a balayage. Would definitely recommend Alexis!
Danisha

Olivier was very good.
Salina
Unverified Reviewer

Great service, would recommend blow dry with The head stylist Ilkar!
Juliet
Unverified Reviewer

Have been a few times now and very pleased. The first time was for a trim and then went on Saturday morning for a full head of hi-lites and very pleased. The colours are so natural and now all set for Christmas. I can't wait to show my family. Thank you and will be coming again in the New Year. Would recommend. They really look after you and are friendly at the same time.
Nicola J
Verified Reviewer

Had a great experience in Sean hanna Epsom with Jorden and jade today. Lovely colour and cappacino and my hair cut and head massage was really nice. Looking forward to going back. Thank you girls
Unverified Reviewer

Clean friendly Salon. Saira was very friendly and patient.
Went with her suggestion.
Gisela
Unverified Reviewer

Lacey was really nice. Super happy with the outcome. Thank you
Sarah J

Jade is fab! Great haircut and I will definitely be back! Thanks,

Sarah J x
Elaine R
Unverified Reviewer

Fiona was amazing. She listened to what I wanted and did it exactly. A brilliant cut. I will definitely 're visit. Such a nice experience today.
Laura
Unverified Reviewer

I visited Sean Hanna in Sutton and Chantelle cut my hair - she was really friendly and helpful from the start! She made sure I was happy with the cut and style, and I walked away very happy with my hair.
Unverified Reviewer

I visited the Cambridge salon and had a cut and a blow dry with Alexa. She gave me professional advise on style and how to look after my fine hair. I left feeling happy and content with how my hair looks.
Unverified Reviewer

Worcester Park. Steph was great!! Really helpful and great cut!
Verified Reviewer

I wouldn’t recommend. I booked for a Colour Melt after speaking to someone on the phone but when I described what I wanted to the stylist and showed pictures I was told that what I wanted would be around £80 more. On that basis I said I just wanted a cut but she convinced me that she could achieve something just with a gloss colour as I already had balayaged ends. The gloss colour is barely a shade different from my natural colour and after paying for a toner for the ends these were all chopped off anyway taking twice as much off as I wanted or needed. My hair is fine and I felt like I was treated as a lost cause. I wish I’d dyed it myself and gone for a basic trim somewhere else, it wasn’t even blow dried as well as I can do at home.
Unverified Reviewer

Most amazing hairdressers ever, exactly what I asked for and she made me feel really relaxed as I was so nervous for going for a completely different hairstyle
Young O
Verified Reviewer

Mollie at Sean Hanna Wimbledon is excellent - does exactly the cut you ask for. She always double-checks with you too that what she understands you want, and what style she will cut, match up with what you describe! She is a perfectionist but also is chatty and has a sunny personality so its a pleasure to go into this salon!
Unverified Reviewer

Saira was really lovely - super girl and great haircut!! Tnx!!!
Julia
Unverified Reviewer

Hair cut by Amy in Bristol. This is quite simply the best cut I’ve had, wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else. Worth 5 stars
Mariza
Verified Reviewer

Really happy and it’s actually my 1st time coming to This salon as I’ve always used Rush Hair. And I am so pleased with the service I received from Molly. She is so natural and very friendly. Great conversation from Molly and made the process of cutting my hair a lot faster which is great! She is a great assets to your salon and definitely be asking for her again when I bring my daughter here. Meelie washed my hair and she is very friendly and talked to me throughout while washing my hair. Definitely will be back again and be using your salon from now on. I love my hair thanks to Molly and her recommendations for my hair style 😘
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,222 reviews