sdl solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend sdl solutions
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read sdl solutions Reviews

About sdl solutions:

SDL Solutions offers a 360° service in the production and supply of renewable energy across the UK and Animal bedding. We’re dedicated to delivering renewable energy to the commercial, public and private sectors and it’s our mission to help convert more and more homes and businesses away from fossil fuels. We have the solution to your horses comfort, with our top of the range wood pellet bedding!

Tell us how sdl solutions made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
SDL's product, unlike others I have used in the past, had no pellet spillage. The bags are robust, the pellets longer and less dusty. Best looking load I have purchased.
Thank you William, we are pleased that you are happy with our product and the quality of the pellets and bags.

SDL Solutions
Very good service and competitive price
Thanks Linzi, we are pleased that you are happy with our customer service.

SDL Solutions
SDL Solutions are now my preferred Biomass Wood Pellet supplier. Produced in the UK as a byproduct of the timber industry and not trucked from across Europe. They also consistently have the lowest prices and the personal service from your local sales rep. I only wish the pallet delivery companies took more care of the wood pellets. Highly recommended!!
Thank you Andrew for your review, we are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the product and customer service from SDL .
We are very proud to produce pellets in the UK using byproducts from UK sawmills and it is great to know that this makes our customers happy too!

SDL Solutions
Easy to order online and very good price so I’ve stocked up for the winter. I liked the fact this was a UK produced pellet which are much superior to the pellets from Eastern Europe. Confusion with delivery of second pallet ordered but rectified very quickly. Rate highly and will order again in future. Thanks.
Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased you are happy with the product.

SDL Solutions
Excellent service, nice to talk and keep in n touch until delivery complete. Great driver couldn’t have been more helpful.
Thank you Mark, we are pleased that you are happy with our customer service and also the delivery of the product.

SDL Solutions
Delivered as promised at a good price,
Thanks Jon, we are pleased that you are happy with the product and our service.

SDL Solutions
Great customer service and support.. Driver that delivered my wood pellets was excellent helped my partner unload as we live in not very accessible place.. Definitely recommend and very reasonable price cheapest arround and great quality thank you
Thank you Joanne, we are pleased you are happy with the product and our customer service.

SDL Solutions
Cheapest wood pellets that I have found on the market this year. Good communication and friendly service. Will certainly use again as long as prices stay competitive.
Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased that you are happy with our product and customer service.

SDL Solutions
Great product, friendly staff! Just a shame some of the delivery drivers are stressy. They could do with a buddy to help unload the heavy pallets.
Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased that you are happy with the product and our customer service staff.

We have now invested in our own delivery vehicles and are aiming to complete as many deliveries ourselves as possible, rather than using an exterior delivery company, hopefully you will find our staff much more cheerful ensuring for future orders you will receive a better delivery service.

SDL Solutions
Very good service and quality pellets.
Thank you Robert, we are pleased you are happy with our product and our customer service.

SDL Solutions
Easy process, great quality, and delivered on time. What else could you ask for. Well done👏👏
Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased you are happy with our ordering process, the quality of the pellets and our customer service.

SDL Solutions
Great customer service - have answered all my queries quickly and efficiently
Thanks John, we are pleased that you are happy with our customer service and we could answer your queries.

SDL Solutions
Love the product 15kg bags of wood pellets. Mix up with delivery that was sorted straight away and refunded delivery charge so excellent customer service!
Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased that you are happy with the product and that we could quickly resolve the issue with delivery.

SDL Solutions
Just had my first order and first class customer service where even a small problem in my case was no problem at all. Had 5 ton delivered so hopefully will last me over the winter but I will certainly be returning to SDL for my next order. Keep up the good work.
Thank you for your review Paul, it's very rewarding to know that customers are happy with our service and products.

Prompt service
Thanks Tracey, we are pleased that you are happy with our customer service.

SDL Solutions
Very happy with product,price ,delivery and customer services
Thank you Carla, we are pleased you are happy with the product and our customer service.

SDL Solutions
Delivered on time and good communication throughout. Was informed prior to delivery that there may be damage to a pallet - thanks for the heads-up - but on its arrival I found no damage that affected the contents
Thank you Valerie, we are pleased you are happy with the product and our customer service.

SDL Solutions
Very efficient and nice people to deal with.
Thank you Karen, we are pleased you are happy with our customer service.

very good service
Thank you Samra, we are pleased you are happy with our customer service

SDL Solutions
Excellent customer care - moving delivery to a better day for me. Only complaint would be that I requested a 7.5 or 12 tonne vehicle due to access. The pallet arrived on an 18 tonne vehicle 😳
Thank you Tracey, we are pleased you are happy with our customer service.

Please accept our apologies for the incorrect vehicle size making your delivery, we have looked into your order and this was completed by an outside delivery company which we sometimes have to use. We are aiming to fulfil as many deliveries as we can using our own vehicles to prevent these issues in the future.

We will ensure that if you order from us again the correct vehicle size is used, but please email info@sdlsolutions.co.uk if we can be of any further help.

sdl solutions is rated 4.75 based on 56 reviews