SDL Solutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SDL Solutions

About SDL Solutions: SDL Solutions offers a 360° service in the production and supply of renewable energy across the UK and Animal bedding. We’re dedicated to delivering renewable energy to the commercial, public and private sectors and it’s our mission to help convert more and more homes and businesses away from fossil fuels. We have the solution to your horses comfort, with our top of the range wood pellet bedding!

Tell us how SDL Solutions made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"SDL's product, unlike others I have used in the past, had no pellet spillage. The bags are robust, the pellets longer and less dusty. Best looking load I have purchased."
Thank you William, we are pleased that you are happy with our product and the quality of the pellets and bags.

SDL Solutions
"Good delivery service price for the pellets at the time was competitive but the delivery charge for each was expensive even if buying 4 full pallets it would be good if a discount on delivery was offered"
Thanks Terry for your feedback, we are pleased you are happy with the service. We are looking into ways to make the delivery service and pricing more appealing for our customers.

SDL Solutions
"Very good service and competitive price"
Thanks Linzi, we are pleased that you are happy with our customer service.

SDL Solutions
"SDL Solutions are now my preferred Biomass Wood Pellet supplier. Produced in the UK as a byproduct of the timber industry and not trucked from across Europe. They also consistently have the lowest prices and the personal service from your local sales rep. I only wish the pallet delivery companies took more care of the wood pellets. Highly recommended!!"
Thank you Andrew for your review, we are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the product and customer service from SDL .
We are very proud to produce pellets in the UK using byproducts from UK sawmills and it is great to know that this makes our customers happy too!

SDL Solutions
"My 2nd order DSL and again a no show from the haulage company. However the customer service is brilliant I got the delivery cost refunded immediately. They now have their own delivery man. He turned up on the day organised,was polite and efficient Hopefully next time will have him and they will get 5 stars"
Thank you Yvonne for your feedback. We are pleased that you are happy with our customer service and apologise again for the delay with the delivery from the delivery company we have used, we hope you are happy with how quickly we resolved this issue.

As you have said we now have our own delivery drivers and are aiming to fulfil as many deliveries as we can. We will ensure if you place another order with SDL we will deliver this ourselves.

SDL Solutions
"Easy to order online and very good price so I’ve stocked up for the winter. I liked the fact this was a UK produced pellet which are much superior to the pellets from Eastern Europe. Confusion with delivery of second pallet ordered but rectified very quickly. Rate highly and will order again in future. Thanks."
Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased you are happy with the product.

SDL Solutions
"Excellent service, nice to talk and keep in n touch until delivery complete. Great driver couldn’t have been more helpful."
Thank you Mark, we are pleased that you are happy with our customer service and also the delivery of the product.

SDL Solutions
"Delivered as promised at a good price,"
Thanks Jon, we are pleased that you are happy with the product and our service.

SDL Solutions
"Pallet arrived on due date, only downside was that the promised notification call an hour before delivery did not happen resulting in the pallet being left in the wrong place and all had to be manually moved."
Thank you for your feedback and apologies that you did not receive a notification call. We have been using an exterior delivery company but we have now invested in our own delivery vehicles and are aiming to complete as many deliveries ourselves as possible.

This will ensure for future orders that you will receive a better delivery service.

SDL Solutions
"Great customer service and support.. Driver that delivered my wood pellets was excellent helped my partner unload as we live in not very accessible place.. Definitely recommend and very reasonable price cheapest arround and great quality thank you"
Thank you Joanne, we are pleased you are happy with the product and our customer service.

SDL Solutions
"Cheapest wood pellets that I have found on the market this year. Good communication and friendly service. Will certainly use again as long as prices stay competitive."
Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased that you are happy with our product and customer service.

SDL Solutions
"Great product, friendly staff! Just a shame some of the delivery drivers are stressy. They could do with a buddy to help unload the heavy pallets."
Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased that you are happy with the product and our customer service staff.

We have now invested in our own delivery vehicles and are aiming to complete as many deliveries ourselves as possible, rather than using an exterior delivery company, hopefully you will find our staff much more cheerful ensuring for future orders you will receive a better delivery service.

SDL Solutions
"Very good service and quality pellets."
Thank you Robert, we are pleased you are happy with our product and our customer service.

SDL Solutions
"Easy process, great quality, and delivered on time. What else could you ask for. Well done👏👏"
Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased you are happy with our ordering process, the quality of the pellets and our customer service.

SDL Solutions
"Great customer service - have answered all my queries quickly and efficiently"
Thanks John, we are pleased that you are happy with our customer service and we could answer your queries.

SDL Solutions
"Love the product 15kg bags of wood pellets. Mix up with delivery that was sorted straight away and refunded delivery charge so excellent customer service!"
Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased that you are happy with the product and that we could quickly resolve the issue with delivery.

SDL Solutions
"Just had my first order and first class customer service where even a small problem in my case was no problem at all. Had 5 ton delivered so hopefully will last me over the winter but I will certainly be returning to SDL for my next order. Keep up the good work."
Thank you for your review Paul, it's very rewarding to know that customers are happy with our service and products.

SDL Solutions
"Placing my order was excellent! However I explained the property layout with great care and was very disappointed with the drivers attitude and the place where he chose to dump my order! Right in front of the horses field gate !! We had great difficulty moving them ! This was unnecessary and unhelpful what a shame as we had a tip for him which he didn’t get !"
Thank you Janette for your review, we are pleased that you were happy with our customer service but we do apologise for the delivery of the product.

We have looked into your order and this was delivered by an outside delivery company that we sometimes have to use, however we are trying to fulfil as many deliveries using our own vehicles as we can.

We have raised a complaint with the delivery company regarding this service and will ensure that if you do buy pellets from us again you will not have the same issues.

If there is anything else we can do to help please email info@sdlsolutions.co.uk

"Prompt service"
Thanks Tracey, we are pleased that you are happy with our customer service.

SDL Solutions
"I would have given 5 stars as I find the company very helpful and the product is fine. However the order did not arrive on the day it was booked for. But this was the courier's mistake and SDL did everything to try to sort it. It was delivered on a new date at my choice and the delivery charge refunded, so I feel they are a really good company and have now reordered."
Thank you for your review, we are pleased you are happy with the product and our customer service and apologise again for the delay in the delivery.

We hope you are satisfied with how we resolved the issue but if there is anything further we can do to help please email info @sdlsolutions.co.uk

SDL Solutions is rated 4.78 based on 54 reviews