SDL Solutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SDL Solutions

About SDL Solutions: SDL Solutions offers a 360° service in the production and supply of renewable energy across the UK and Animal bedding. We’re dedicated to delivering renewable energy to the commercial, public and private sectors and it’s our mission to help convert more and more homes and businesses away from fossil fuels. We have the solution to your horses comfort, with our top of the range wood pellet bedding!

Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate SDL Solutions ?

"Placing my order was excellent! However I explained the property layout with great care and was very disappointed with the drivers attitude and the place where he chose to dump my order! Right in front of the horses field gate !! We had great difficulty moving them ! This was unnecessary and unhelpful what a shame as we had a tip for him which he didn’t get !"
"Prompt service"
"I would have given 5 stars as I find the company very helpful and the product is fine. However the order did not arrive on the day it was booked for. But this was the courier's mistake and SDL did everything to try to sort it. It was delivered on a new date at my choice and the delivery charge refunded, so I feel they are a really good company and have now reordered."
"Very happy with product,price ,delivery and customer services"
"Delivered on time and good communication throughout. Was informed prior to delivery that there may be damage to a pallet - thanks for the heads-up - but on its arrival I found no damage that affected the contents"
"Very efficient and nice people to deal with."
"very good service"
"Excellent customer care - moving delivery to a better day for me. Only complaint would be that I requested a 7.5 or 12 tonne vehicle due to access. The pallet arrived on an 18 tonne vehicle 😳"
"I ordered a pallet of wood pellets and they arrived promptly. They were reasonably priced and ordering was easy. I would definitely use SDL again and recommend them."
"Great product, dispatched quickly, Good price"
"I need a BSL number from you otherwise we can't claim the FIT Delivery not very good Too many broken bags"
"Good quality, clean burning fuel."
"A refreshing change to find a british company through and through, without pretentious pricing. Highly recommended."
"Good quality products will be looking to buy again . Price was good and service matched"
"Good contact and delivery service."
"Very pleased with the speedy delivery time. The driver was very helpful and moved the pallet round to my back garden gate which made things much easier for me."
"Pleasantly surprised with an early delivery - Quality product at the best available price delivered to John o'Groats! Very pleased - Thank you :-)"
"The bagged pellets were delivered quickly. The quality is good with very low fines. The hardboard base over the pallet ensures the bottom row of bags arrive unscathed. All three tonnes were delivered without any bags split, so zero loss of pellets."
"Thank you, very quick delivery"
"Ordered early to ensure I got the delivery day that I wanted. Had obviously ordered too early as the goods were not delivered. However, when I contacted them, the pallet was delivered the next morning."
SDL Solutions is rated 4.76 based on 37 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!