Scratch Posters Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Scratch Posters

hello@skratkz.com

Ransom Wood,

How would you rate Scratch Posters ?

"Bought this as a present for some film fanatic friends and they absolutely loved it!!"
"Super poster! Fast delivery!!"
"A fun and different type of present. To be enjoyed over a period of time and with someone else. Perfect!"
"Not used yet as it's a Christmas present but delivery was super quick i ordered the Saturday and it came on the Tuesday also bigger than I expected it to be"
"You’re joking! My poster is yet to be delivered to the correct address ! I placed my order on 20th July and paid for next day delivery. I did amend the delivery address within minutes of placing the order but unfortunately your staff incorrectly put the wrong name onto the package. It was therefore refused delivery owing to this mistake. I have contacted your company several times asking for confirmation of delivery. The same response has been given - we will redeliver your package once it has been returned to us! I feel this in poor customer service as the product was bought as a gift for my niece, for her birthday, that as now past! Therefore I have no choice but to rate your product as poor!"
"I bought this as a gift and the person I got it for loved it. It was delivered promptly and packaging was good - well protected."
"Bought one as a Christmas present, so not yet opened. It arrived safely, very quickly and very thoroughly packaged, most impressed."
"Arrived promptly and in excellent condition"
"Cool poster! I got on a few days after ordering and I live in Denmark 😄"
"Great customer service!"
"Bought as presents really quick delivery and look good. Fab idea for a bit of fun!"
"Fantastic"
"It a birthday present for a massive film fan. Great idea."
"Happy with product, delivered on time."
"Really loved my posters. Have brought for birthday presents. A great gift. Service excellent and quick delivery. Thanks"
"It's a great gift for people who don't know what to buy a friend or loved ones"
"Packaging must better than expected! Quality paper and printing. It made a great little gift for my friend. Many Thanks"
"Good for individuals, couples and families"
"Super service. Quick delivery. Excellent product."
"Despite my order being late due to apost problem, I was kept updated by scratch throughout and they couldn't have been apologise tic about the post delay even though it wasn't their fault, great good quality product and packaging couldn't be more happy, will use this company again"
Thank you Tracey. Once again apologies for the postal delay and hope your friend enjoys using the poster. David
Scratch Posters is rated 4.60 based on 35 reviews