Scratch Posters Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Scratch Posters

hello@skratkz.com

Ransom Wood,

How would you rate Scratch Posters?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Happy with product, delivered on time."
Jane Caudle
Verified Buyer
"Really loved my posters. Have brought for birthday presents. A great gift. Service excellent and quick delivery. Thanks"
"It's a great gift for people who don't know what to buy a friend or loved ones"
"Packaging must better than expected! Quality paper and printing. It made a great little gift for my friend. Many Thanks"
"Good for individuals, couples and families"
Jaynie Craig
Verified Buyer
"Super service. Quick delivery. Excellent product."
Tracey Mcgowan
Verified Buyer
"Despite my order being late due to apost problem, I was kept updated by scratch throughout and they couldn't have been apologise tic about the post delay even though it wasn't their fault, great good quality product and packaging couldn't be more happy, will use this company again"
Thank you Tracey. Once again apologies for the postal delay and hope your friend enjoys using the poster. David
"Very quick delivery!"
Carys Hall
Verified Buyer
"I can't put very good as I bought mine as Christmas presents, so I haven't seen them out the packaging yet! But the delivery was promt, the quality of the tube the posters are in is great in appearance and practicality (which sets high standards for the poster), and they're a good size. I'm looking forward to seeing them rolled out!"
Thank you for your feedback Carys. We hope your friends and family enjoy using the posters.
"Scam with overseas shipping rates. Website says "Delivery to USA & Australia is charged at a flat rate of £14.95 per order". Wanted to charge me £12.50 per poster!! Absolutely ridiculous. AVOID!! SCAM!!!"
Thank you for your honest comments. As a new small business, we welcome feedback from our online customers. Scratch Posters strives to deliver a 1st class service and from all the team here, we are very sorry you had an issue with your international order. Unfortunately, prior to your order from Australia, we had set our worldwide shipping prices based on a maximum of 3 posters per order which would have just covered the original £14.95 postage cost you were charged at checkout. However, we did not expect to receive an order for 5 posters, which tipped the cost into the next price bracket. This was a considerable jump and would have cost us £63 to post to Australia. We have now adjusted our shipping rates for Australia and the USA to reflect the changes your order highlighted to us - you can see our new international delivery prices here https://scratchposters.co.uk/delivery-info/. I am genuinely sorry we could not fulfil your order on this occasion, but I hope you can appreciate our reasons for having to cancel it. I can confirm a full refund has been issued back to your bank account. Many Thanks, David Fannin (Managing Director @ Scratch Posters)
"Lots of varieties Good value"
Goda Sudaryte
Verified Buyer
"The posters are super high quality, very well made and eye catching. I ordered 101 movie posters and I cannot be happier by the way it looks and feels. It's such a great gift for movie lovers - thoughtful, cute and the movies in the poster are really worth watching (I was scared the most that the movies will not be that good, but gladly someone is a great movie critic). If you're looking for something interesting and innovative whether for yourself or as a gift - don't hesitate. I'm really happy that I found these guys and can't wait for more occasions where I can give these posters as gifts. Delivery came on time, packaged well therefore I don't even need to wrap the presents. Good job guys!"
Hello Goda, thank you for your lovely feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy using the posters and your friends are lucky enough to be given one as a gift too! :-)
Lesley Edgar
Verified Buyer
"Looks great - it is a Christmas present for my son! Service was very efficient"
Lynne Hague
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery. Good packaging. Products looks good quality and fun - but as it's going to be given as a present I can't comment further."
"As a family we loved doing this and being able to scratch them off. Our son is still as exited a or scratching things off now as he was when we first put it up 11 months ago! We've nearly scratched everything off but still plenty more exciting new things to do."
Thank you for your lovely feedback and we hope your son continues to enjoy using the poster.
Nikki Spencer
Verified Buyer
"Great little stocking fillers for Christmas"
"This was bought as a present, so first impressions are important - the tube was brightly coloured and showed the contents and not the boring brown cardboard I expected. The poster itself looks good as well though we haven't scratched any off yet."
Hristina Dacheva
Verified Buyer
"I am really happy with my posters. Very good quality and fast shipping."
Thank you for the kind words. We hope you enjoy working your way through the different activities.
Angie Faraday
Verified Buyer
"I have never seen scratch posters before so when I saw the one for cocktails I just had to buy it for my brother who is big into making cocktails. perfect present for him."
Hi Angie, thank you for your kind feedback. The cocktails poster is a favourite with those who like a drink or two! :-)
"Skratz were absolutely fantastic. My poster arrived really promptly, with great packaging so there was no problem with it being damaged in the post. Really easy to use website and the poster is absolutely beilliant - I regularly refer to it when I'm at a loss as to how to entertain the family! The poster is really well made and the attention to detail is outstanding. My children love to scratch off the pictures and are always asking me what we can do next time. Can't fault it - will definitely try another one in the range and buy these as gifts!"
Scratch Posters is rated 4.59 based on 22 reviews