Scratch Posters Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Scratch Posters
1PM
1PM

About Scratch Posters: Our team is made up of a handful of artists, creatives, business people who have been working together in product design, development and manufacture for more than 20 years – we know how to create amazing scratch posters that you’ll love!<br /> All of us have worked in print in various ways – and it seemed that we all had a similar idea drawn from our experiences that we wanted to share. We all mused over this idea – really a seed – that just grew and grew the more we discussed it.

hello@skratkz.com

Ransom Wood,

Click Here

Tell us how Scratch Posters made you happy

"Posters I could not find anywhere else with very fast delivery"
Are you Scratch Posters? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Good quality poster paper and colours. Didn't try scratching as am giving it as a gift. Some of the explanations are quite quirky due to the translation...but all adds up to a unique and useful gift!"
"Got two posters from Scratch posters - the class movie one which is great, and the craft gin one. I would have preferred the gin poster if it had some slightly more well known gins on it!"
"Ordered as a gift, prompt delivery,well packaged"
"Speedy delivery and nicely packaged and designed"
"I can’t review the poster as when it came the box was badly damaged and so was the outside of the poster. When the delivery came the man handed it over and said “ha sorry it’s water damage” when it was clearly handled very poorly as the box had holes in it and the packaging holding the poster was badly crumpled and damaged"
"Very good service and quick delivery"
"I have been asked to review, but I have not yet received the order"
"One tube arrived completely bent - I’ve taken pic"
"Product never arrived. Refunded minus shipping."
The parcel was attempted to deliver 3 times without success, so it was returned to our warehouse. I am sorry we didn't refund the shipping cost at the time, as it seems there was an admin error. We will be refunding the £2.95 postage today. Apologies for the inconvenience. David
"It hasn’t arrived?!"
Hi Nicola, I can see you ordered the poster on the 24th October and we attempted to deliver the next day (25th October) and left a card as you were out, but it was finally delivered on the 2nd Nov. I hope you were happy with the poster. Regards. David
"Fantastic idea with these posters. Also they look amazing."
"Love these for Christmas presents"
"Very poor quality. The scratch off material does not work. You either cannot get it off or it takes off the underlying picture. Great idea. Poor execution."
"Great service, quick delivery and great posters. One of them is a little scratched though"
"Bought this as a present for some film fanatic friends and they absolutely loved it!!"
"Super poster! Fast delivery!!"
"A fun and different type of present. To be enjoyed over a period of time and with someone else. Perfect!"
"Not used yet as it's a Christmas present but delivery was super quick i ordered the Saturday and it came on the Tuesday also bigger than I expected it to be"
"You’re joking! My poster is yet to be delivered to the correct address ! I placed my order on 20th July and paid for next day delivery. I did amend the delivery address within minutes of placing the order but unfortunately your staff incorrectly put the wrong name onto the package. It was therefore refused delivery owing to this mistake. I have contacted your company several times asking for confirmation of delivery. The same response has been given - we will redeliver your package once it has been returned to us! I feel this in poor customer service as the product was bought as a gift for my niece, for her birthday, that as now past! Therefore I have no choice but to rate your product as poor!"
Hi Vikki, Unfortunately, because the order was processed as an express delivery it had already been processed with the courier company which made it very difficult to amend the address you originally provided. We did try to get it resolved, but the courier company made it very difficult to change. It is very important customers provided the correct details at point of order to ensure everything gets processed efficiently. We are really sorry your friend didn't receive her present on time, but hopefully when she did she was happy with the poster. Many thanks. David
Scratch Posters is rated 4.24 based on 50 reviews