Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

Read Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

18 Olympic Boulevard
, ,

Great service, Highly recommend.
Great quality mirror
This is the second time I have purchased this item,highly delighted.service ,delivery ect all faultless.Highly recommended.Thank you.John West.
My drinks cabinet takes pride of place in my dining room. Just love it!
We put a strip of string fairy lights down the middle so cabinet can light up at night , huge difference.
Only criticism is that when first received one of the legs couldn't go on . Fixtures were uneven and we had to get a metal file to correct as the fitting wouldn't go on. After that it was perfect.
Scoutabout Interiors 4 star review on 6th November 2020
I really love the drinks display unit I bought from Scoutabout Interiors. It's absolutely perfect and is a really lovely addition to my home. The only downside was the length of waiting for delivery. The site did say that the item was on back order, I loved it and couldn't find a suitable alternative so went ahead and ordered anyway. The communication was excellent throughout and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 5th November 2020
Happy with metal/wood sideboard purchased but cardboard packaging could maybe be thicker as box ripped during transit and stopped me giving 5 stars
I purchased a metal unit and received fantastic service
Absolutely love the unit excellent value and looks amazing as a drinks cabinet.
Great Products.
Great Service, especially communication.
Highly recommend them for all your furniture.
Don’t waste your time with pale imitations !
I highly recommend Scoutabout Interiors, The owner Jools was amazing and very profession with her customer service. Delivery was speedy and communication was also excellent. Thank you!
Unfortunately my initial delivery was slightly damaged and I dreaded going through the process of getting a replacement. However, Julie was very efficient and sorted it for me straight away . Yes I had to wait another week but it really didn’t matter .
I would definitely use Scoutabout again , Thank you again Julie , I love my new piece of furniture.
Chr
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Great item. Just as described. Fully informed re delivery and timescale. Would purchase from Scoutabout again.
Amazing furniture, great communication & quick delivery
Love my new larder cabinet, brilliant quality with masses of storage. Solid bit of furniture, I can't say enough food things about it!! Great communication from the company too and prompt delivery *****
Speedy delivery and the unit is as order. Would definitely use this company again
I recently bought a pair of cabinets to be used as bedside tables. Unfortunately they were too similar to be used as a pair. The follow up service in answering all emails promptly, arranging collection and return of the tables and refunding my money were all excellent and certainly took away any anxieties about ordering something online which had not been seen in real life.
We absolutely love our new industrial unit, the drawers have plenty of storage space theres 3 shelves for displaying stuff, very trendy and useful at the same time.
Prompt delivery. Item as described.
Great service and great products . I was delighted with my chest of drawers it looks so nice in my bedroom. The delivery was good prompt and delivery men very good
I am very very pleased with my rocco headboard, it is exceptionally beautiful and I will treasure it for always, I shall be buying again as the service is first class no problem with delivery its all good.
Scoutabout Interiors is rated 4.66 based on 363 reviews