Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

Read Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

18 Olympic Boulevard
, ,

Brilliant service, went above and beyond to find a replacement product when the first had been broken by the delivery company. Absolutely love the mirror! Thank you so much
Lovely product, arrived slightly damaged, but this was rectified. Thank you
Mirror is lovely, looks great in our dining room. Highly recommended if you are considering, excellent quality. We love it
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 23rd February 2021 Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Absolutely delighted with this. Very characterful and big enough to make a real statement. Also excellent communication from the seller to keep me informed about delivery.
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Product exactly as in photo, well made, good value & delivered on time, good communication throughout
I ordered a desk from Scoutabout, it was exactly as described but unfortunately had a dent in one of the drawers, but when I emailed them they sorted it asap and sent me a new drawer, no questions asked, they always kept me informed, I am very pleased with my purchase and would definitely recommend them.
Great company to deal with in these trying times .Both prompt with my order and delivery.
No problem with queries I would definitely use them again.
The mirror is perfect!!! It looks as described and was delivered without any delays even in the present circumstances.
Excellent service and product. Kept up to date in the delivery and it was on time.
Great customer service and great product. Highly recommend this company. Very professional. Very accomadating with a special request about delaying my delivery. Deaky with si well by Jools
Order delivered safely and efficiently but one item was missing and am waiting to hear when it will be delivered and order took a bit longer than expected but not surprising in the middle of a pandemic. Excellent quality drinks cabinet and mirror which was worth the wait.
Absolutely fantastic mirror. Beautifully made and scoutabout interiors gave great service from start to finish.
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Amazing stylist products
Well made & value for money
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 11th February 2021
They sell very nice furniture, customer service and delivery need a bit of improvement.

I’m happy with my purchase šŸ˜Š
Beautiful furniture, fast and reliable delivery service.šŸ‘Œ
The candle stand is amazing and beautiful - better than imagined. Well worth it and a very elegant ornament in my room.
Love my mirror! Delivery took longer than expected but was well worth the wait!
Absolutely loved the mirror I bought- so original and designed for the garden/outdoors but I love it in my living room!
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Product absolutely stunning.
I was kept up to date about the delivery date and time. Delivered on time. Worth every penny. Thank you
Great product and customer service from Jools was spot on!
Scoutabout Interiors is rated 4.67 based on 397 reviews