Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

Read Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

18 Olympic Boulevard
, ,

The product itself is fantastic. However the process of trying to get it delivered was not good. You only get one working days notice to be in. I said I could be in from 3.30pm each day if needed but they still turned up twice over an hour before this.
The two units I ordered are great and as described ๐Ÿ˜€
The first delivery day I was given, they didn’t turn up and I wasn’t informed about it, so had to chase but the second delivery date, they did turn up, so all in all good service ๐Ÿ˜€
Ordered for a friend and they are very happy with item. Was chipped on one if the legs tho.
very pleased with item as looked exactly like picture. it was good value for money and came within the agreed time specified.
The owner was very helpful and delivery drivers very nice
Amazing Furniture. We absolutely love it. Great service. Highly recommend
Excellent quality easy to order and delivery was excellent
great product and excellent services
Amazing prices and excellent service.
Jools was excellent. All delivered on time and with good humour. Thank you.
Value for money and quick delivery.
The delivery guys were great.
Was longer than I expected to receive my goods.
They arrived in perfect order, very pleased.
Would recommend ๐Ÿ‘
Item delivered promptly as described good quality and value.
EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH.
Fast efficient service and a Great price,
Well done,ps added the lights myself.
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 4th June 2019 Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 4th June 2019
Amazing contact, delivery and product!!!
Items came almost ready built. I have arthritis, however, it was quick and easy to add the pieces and I didn't need any help to finish off the items I bought.

I was kept informed of delivery which came on time. Delivery personnel placed the items in the room they needed to go in and made sure I knew what I was signing for by pointing out each item on the list.
First class service, fast delivery, would recommend Scoutabout interiors to my friends. So happy with my purchase, top quality
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 7th May 2019
The cabinet i ordered was damaged but julie gave me a partial refund.it was the fault of the manufacturer not scoutabout.i would definitely buy from them again.
We ordered a coffee table in the warehouse style. It arrived quickly however we found a fault and requested a replacement. Jools was very helpful and quickly organised a replacement table. Unfortunately the replacement was a bit too ‘rustic’ for our decor and so we have returned it with a refund less shipping. Throughout Jools has been helpful and prompt and whilst this particular coffee table wasn’t suitable I would have no hesitation in using Scoutabout Interiors again.
Scoutabout Interiors is rated 4.66 based on 362 reviews