Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

Read Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

18 Olympic Boulevard
, ,

The furniture is exactly what I wanted. Bit convoluted with the delivery but we got there in the end as Scoutabout was super responsive. Thank you.
Very helpful when I experienced a problem and sorted the matter out quickly. Really lovely item, everyone comments about it. Would shop with scoutabout again.
Initially there was an issue with non-delivery on the arranged delivery date, but after I reported it to Jools she was very accommodating and quickly sorted a new delivery date.
Great product too.
Delivery date was a little vague and needed to be pressed to be given. when the date was arranged delivery was made as promised and all received in good condition. would use the company again.
Good communication, reasonably fast delivery, item as expected
Love my new sideboard, very different than usual shops.
Scoutabout Interiors 4 star review on 13th May 2018
I saw the items on another site but they were out of stock so when I came across them on scoutabout interiors I was very pleased and they were a little bit cheaper but the quality is very good, I will definitely shop here again, I was kept up to date with delivery by using the tracking number, and they were packed very well and arrived in excellent condition, delivery men were very polite and helpful.
great furniture got in touch about 1 mirrored glass draw front which had cracked but no response
Really happy with my purchase!! Had a few little hiccups that were sorted out really quickly. Will definitely use this site again and recommend it to friends and family!
Great product and fast delivery. Only negative is that I have emailed them a couple of times since receiving the item I haven't had any response.
Lovely units but cheap handles spoil the look I changed them for glass now have the wow factor
Scoutabout Interiors 4 star review on 21st March 2017
Your items are beautiful! And of a brilliant quality.
Great product for a good price!
Was 9 months pregnant at time of delivery so driver bringing in the heavy boxes and opening and checking them was very much appreciated
Deliver was a little slow but once the chair arrived it made up for the wait. Looks lovely in my bedroom. Just what I wanted.
Our order of 4 chairs arrived in reasonable time and in good condition.
there was a rip in the furniture i bought, but she sent me another ,and it was good.
unit quality very good, delivery was late so needn't have taken afternoon off work however was kept updated on Status.
Stored my table for over 2 months as I wasn't able to take delivery at the time. Arrived shortly after I requested a delivery. Would use them again.
Was late however kept me updated. Love my chair
Scoutabout Interiors is rated 4.66 based on 362 reviews