Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

Read Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

18 Olympic Boulevard
, ,

Excellent communication and customer services - amazing unique items
Fabulous communication, service and product. Very pleased
Lovely sideboard. Looks great in our home. Prompt delivery, help carrying up Just what we wanted
I ordered a garden table and chairs and was really pleased with my purchase.
I have ordered furniture from Scoutabout Interiors before and have found the items to be excellent value
I would highly recommend them.
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Lovely bench at a lovely price. Amazing delivery service.
Everything is as it should be. Very well packaged.
Very pleased with our wine rack. We received prompt response when we asked questions and would recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing products from them .
Brilliant service.
Good quality furniture .
Have used several times.
Highly recommended.
Great looking product and excellent customer service. Had to wait for the item to come back into stock but it was worth the while.
Very reliable, good service ,perfect item ,very well packaged, would use again , perfect
Excellent! Bought a chest of drawers from Scoutabout and the whole process was very good. The owner contacted me quickly with delivery details and the courier service was great too. Very pleased with my purchase, lovely quality furniture. I'd highly recommend Scoutabout
Excellent service and first class drawers for price
Great companie
Brilliant service, went above and beyond to find a replacement product when the first had been broken by the delivery company. Absolutely love the mirror! Thank you so much
Lovely product, arrived slightly damaged, but this was rectified. Thank you
Mirror is lovely, looks great in our dining room. Highly recommended if you are considering, excellent quality. We love it
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 23rd February 2021 Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Absolutely delighted with this. Very characterful and big enough to make a real statement. Also excellent communication from the seller to keep me informed about delivery.
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Product exactly as in photo, well made, good value & delivered on time, good communication throughout
I ordered a desk from Scoutabout, it was exactly as described but unfortunately had a dent in one of the drawers, but when I emailed them they sorted it asap and sent me a new drawer, no questions asked, they always kept me informed, I am very pleased with my purchase and would definitely recommend them.
Great company to deal with in these trying times .Both prompt with my order and delivery.
No problem with queries I would definitely use them again.
Scoutabout Interiors is rated 4.68 based on 410 reviews