Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scoutabout Interiors
Read Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

18 Olympic Boulevard

fabulous french bed thankyou j Nicholls
Very satisfied with the quality of the bedside tables, would definitely recommend to friends and family
So pleased with the chairs I ordered for my salon . Such good quality and just like the picture , would use this company again , every one comments on what lovely chairs they are
The delivery company they used caused a long delay in my delivery, one day was taken off work with no delivery. Contacted scoutabout interiors about the delay upon delay and received no reply. The product was as described.
This item look's fantastic, made from upcycled parts and looks the bizz, I house WW1 trench art within mine and it just looks fabulous, their site is well worth a very good look, you get what you pay for, quality :-)
Absolute dream shopping with scoutabout from ordering to delivery amazing thankyou.
From the online photo and description I thought my product would look more rustic. It’s actually a bit too finished for my liking. And, even though they were carefully bubble wrapped, one of the shelves has a chip in it. I also wasn’t expecting to have to assemble it myself and actually found that the screws supplied weren’t long enough. However, my friends have all commented on how nice it is so it was probably worth the purchase.
Delivery was exactly on time. The mirror looks great and is really good quality.
Initially great service and prompt delivery, however the mirror ordered has arrived damaged, albeit minor chipping all around the frame. The mirror was very well packaged and was taken care of in storage until opened so I can only assume the damage happened prior to delivery. I have contacted scoutabout and currently waiting for a response.
Very Helpful when ordering. Product delivered quickly and on time. Delighted with product.
Excellent service and delivery, polite and prompt would highly recommend.
Cabinet is ok but not sure why it’s sold as a shoe cabinet!!! Shoes do not fit!!!
Lovely glamorous cabinet for bedroom , kept in touch the delivery dates/ time.
wine cabinet - stylish - quick delivery -all good - pleased
Excellent service! Excellent customer service, always keeping you updated even when we knew the furniture we bought was not due for delivery for approximately 1 month however, when it got close to the promised date the delivery and dispatch was as confirmed. The unit we bought is just beautiful and just as described best of all.....the price was exceptionally competitive! We would definitely buy from this company again. 'Thank you'.
What a fabulous website , lots of choice , just up our street , not your usual run of the mill stuff.
Great quality table and bench.
excellent service and delighted with purchase. kept well informed by Jools with delay to delivery due stock arriving slightly late. would definately recommend.
Excellent quality and service from Jools who kept me updated. Thanks
Although there was a problem with delivery of my order, which was not a fault of Scoutabout, Jools kept me up to date with the situation and I was happy with the new delivery company. The sideboard I ordered was worth waiting for.
Scoutabout Interiors is rated 4.64 based on 293 reviews