scoutabout interiors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend scoutabout interiors

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

19 trinity rdbillericayessex

DAWN W
"I phoned scout about interiors to order a VINTAGE 'TREASURE ISLAND STACKED BOOKS' SIDE TABLE / CABINET. I had seen it elsewhere and on doing an internet search scoutabout interiors were much cheaper and free postage. I spoke to jools the owner and she was lovely- making sure I got just what I wanted. The whole process through ringing to order to delivery was highly professional and efficient- I will definitely order from jools again and the quality of the side table was brilliant. I love it and Everyone comments when they come in ."
"Lovely units but cheap handles spoil the look I changed them for glass now have the wow factor"
Isabelle W
Isabelle W
Verified Buyer
"Despite quite a long delivery time (which was explained at time of purchase) I was very impressed with Scoutabout Interiors. Jools was fantastic with her communication and the item arrived on time and in perfect condition. It was also the cheapest I had seen the item anywhere online or in store so was over the moon with it. Will definitely be using these guys again soon and would recommend to anyone!"
"Excellent service, delivery and product. Would recommend to anyone and will buy from them again."
Patricia H
Verified Buyer
"The product, the friendly efficient service, the on time delivery and helpful delivery men"
"Love my new sideboard, very different than usual shops."
"I highly recommend Scoutabout Interiors. They kept me informed about my delivery and it was delivered on the expected date without any drama whatsoever. I wish all my deliveries were as hassle-free as this one was. Thanks to the team at Scoutabout - keep up the good work!"
"I saw the items on another site but they were out of stock so when I came across them on scoutabout interiors I was very pleased and they were a little bit cheaper but the quality is very good, I will definitely shop here again, I was kept up to date with delivery by using the tracking number, and they were packed very well and arrived in excellent condition, delivery men were very polite and helpful."
"Very helpful my item was o/s at time they soon contacted me to say they had managed to get the item i wanted, very prompt with delivery and I recieved my perfect beautiful dressing table, I liked that they check the item over before delivering, I would definately buy from this company again excellent service and furniture"
"Excellent customer service, both friendly and polite. The bedside tables are beautiful and well made. Really good communication regarding delivery. I will definitely be purchasing more."
"Kept informed by email and txt about the order and delivery. Excellent product."
"Lovely products, really pleased with the quality and friendly customer service"
"Very please with my items"
"Beautiful piece of furniture which has had lots of ‘wow’s from my friends. Looking forward to using it properly in the warmer months xx"
"We recently purchased a bedroom stool from scoutabout, the staff were very helpful when we had a query, and the stool was delivered when they said and we are delighted with it. Thanks scoutabout we will use you again"
"The item we purchased was exactly what we were looking for. It arrived promptly and we are very pleased with the build quality,particularly when we factored in the reasonable price we paid."
"I ordered a number of items. Scoutabout Interiors were extremely helpful prior to my purchase and were quick to respond and answer any questions I had. Delivery was fast and all items arrived safe and well packaged. Very pleased with the products purchased. I would definitely buy from Scoutabout Interiors again."
"Delivery driver was extremely helpful Item exactly as it looked on website, good quality"
"This piece of furniture is truly beautiful, much better than the photograph I now have 3 pieces in this style and just love them. Scoutabout were excellent they kept in touch and delivered as stated, no problems which I like. Thank you scoutabout."
"Good service, delivery time could have been quicker."
Lorraine D
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love the kids chair I bought. Delivery was quick and allowed me to rearrange time when I was available."
"Excellent service from Scoutsbout, my furniture was delivered quickly and exactly within the time slot given and it was in perfect condition. The furniture was very good quality and the people that delivered it were very careful not to damage anything when bringing it into the house."
scoutabout interiors is rated 4.75 based on 131 reviews