scoutabout interiors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend scoutabout interiors

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

19 trinity rdbillericayessex

Verified Buyer

Lovely units but cheap handles spoil the look I changed them for glass now have the wow factor
Isabelle W
Isabelle W
Verified Buyer

Despite quite a long delivery time (which was explained at time of purchase) I was very impressed with Scoutabout Interiors. Jools was fantastic with her communication and the item arrived on time and in perfect condition. It was also the cheapest I had seen the item anywhere online or in store so was over the moon with it. Will definitely be using these guys again soon and would recommend to anyone!
Verified Buyer

The dusty pink crushed velver chair I have recently purchased from this site is of an extremely high quality. It is amazing and I would definitely recommend it!
David M

Good communication. Regards
David Mc Nulty
Anthony W
Verified Buyer

I have now made two fabulous purcahases, a mirrored tall boy and chest of drawers.
Great service, reasonably priced and lovely pieces.
Will definitely be using them again.
Gill B
Verified Buyer

I have had numerous pieces of furniture over a 2 year period from scoutabout interiors all of a very high quality! Mainly the Venetian mirrored style!! ! I have had excellent service on every occasion!! Regular updates and deliveries when they say they will;! Highly reccomend this company !!!
Verified Buyer

great furniture got in touch about 1 mirrored glass draw front which had cracked but no response
Richard M
Verified Buyer

Great service, quick delivery and helpful staff
Linda F
Verified Buyer

Excellent and personal service. Beautiful products.
SHEILA R
Unverified Reviewer

The set of crackle silver drawers were beautiful and look exactly like the photo. Really pleased with the purchase
SHEILA R
Verified Buyer

Item was excellent, looked beautiful exactly as shown on the photo
CHarlotte B
Verified Buyer

I ordered a desk and sideboard from scoutabout interiors. Both look good but aren't very robust. Jools was initially very helpful ( pre order) but I felt there was quite a lack of communication. The desk arrived within about 3 weeks but the sideboard took well over 3 months and I had to keep chasing. Not somewhere I will order again from.
Kieran F
Verified Buyer

A couple of very minor blemishes on the mirror frame but overall delighted with the quality of product.
Maurice B
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with chairs we ordered, especially as free delivery and chairs were being delivered to North Devon
Joanna W

Unique pieces
Verified Buyer

I wasn't informed item wasn't in stock, so had to wait. WHen it arrived I was very happy!
Verified Buyer

Amazing! Both items I ordered are beautiful and abosulty perfect!!
Really help with delivery!!
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery great products good value
Shirley B
Verified Buyer

Beautiful mirror and very happy with my purchase.
Verified Buyer

The chair is gorgeous, just what I expected and wanted. Would definitely recommend and will buy again.
Daisy M

Poor customer service

The lady who emailed me had a bad attitude

It said fast delivery took a week to arrive- should have purchased of eBay
Verified Buyer

Came when they said and checked goods before leaving them. Good value
Janet P
Verified Buyer

The cabinet I bought is stunning and the delivery was excellent Very polite delivery driver and he made sure everything was perfect with my order EXCELLENT SERVICE would highly recommend Thank You Scoutabiut Interiors
scoutabout interiors is rated 4.73 based on 106 reviews