scoutabout interiors Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend scoutabout interiors

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

19 trinity rdbillericayessex

Colin A
"Stylish side table..delivered within stated time by professional but friendly courier...would recommend and purchase other items from this company..."
Garcia-Martinez, B
"We are reacted customers of Scoutabout Interiors, as they product is genuinely well-built and do look stunning (Industrial Retro furniture). The customer service is fantastic, very quick response to questions and delivery via a very professional supplier.It is stress free from beginning to finish. Thanks!"
Sheila P
"Loved the Annabelle consul table for my hallway. Great service and the goods were so well packed."
"Placed an order in August and am still waiting for delivery. I have been satisfactorily been kept up to date but am seriously contemplating a refund."
"Beautiful chair and excellent customer service"
"Great customer service"
"Excellent customer service, but most importantly I absolutely love my new chair. Thank you so much. I will definitely be back for more."
"Excellent service and communication top quality products thanx"
"Very happy thank you."
"Great price and I'll shop with you again"
"Beautiful items at great prices! I'm so happy to have come across this shop! I've already started to purchase items for a house move. Also there customer service is very good! Thank you! I will be placing more orders soon!"
"Good quality mirrored bedside arrived in good time, well packaged and in perfect condition."
"My product is more beautiful in reality compared to online. No fault or concern with what I got. My dinning is beautiful and luxurious. Good price, good product. Yes I am one proud happy coustomer. Thank you Jools."
"Excellent service, very responsive and quick delivery."
"Products arrived on time. Well packed. Very pleased"
"Very efficient and prompt service. The product was by far above my expectations and would not hesitate in returning for more products when the need arises. Thankyou"
"Great service will definitely use again many thank"
"Great service willing to help Will use again"
"Very helpful when I experienced a problem and sorted the matter out quickly. Really lovely item, everyone comments about it. Would shop with scoutabout again."
"Initially there was an issue with non-delivery on the arranged delivery date, but after I reported it to Jools she was very accommodating and quickly sorted a new delivery date. Great product too."
"Excellent service good communication and great delivery. Would definitely use this company again and highly recommend"
scoutabout interiors is rated 4.70 based on 172 reviews