scoutabout interiors Reviews

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

19 trinity rdbillericayessex

Over 7 Days
Susan P
"I had to wait for my delivery, if I had not contacted Scoutabout I would probably still be waiting The cardboard box was really Tatty so I asked to see the Chinese cupboard before the delivery men went. It’s ok not overly impressed with the condition of the cabinet, even though it did say there was a mark. There were more marks than I anticipated"
"Beautiful chair and excellent customer service"
"Stylish side table..delivered within stated time by professional but friendly courier...would recommend and purchase other items from this company..."
"Would’ve had top marks if weren’t for the delivery. The box was soaking wet and we were lucky the goods didn’t need to be dry. Love the items though!"
"Excellent service very helpful with regard changing phone number for courier"
"Very professional service. Fast delivery and smooth transaction. Responded promptly to my emails."
"Ordering very easy, although no communication when order placed, had to call to chase up, only communication was a week later when item was being dispatched. Delivery excellent, item was as described."
"Fab product , as described, great communication and speedy delivery thank you"
"Bench looks great but I have marked it down in my review as it came with no screws for legs!"
"Beautiful chair, looks stunning in our bedroom. Good service."
"Took 2 deliveries as tried to deliver out of arranged time slot. Was missing a screw which then had to be posted out."
"Absolutely love the mirror it looks stunning, great communication from the seller and courier. Delivered as expected would absolutely recommend and will use again, thank you!"
"Good service. Always reply to enquiry emails. Lovely product with good value for money!"
"Excellent product just as pictured, good quality for money too. A little bit hard to contact re delivery but nothing major. Would happily use again."
"My chair was delivered on a Sunday and was very pleased with. Did not wait long from ordering process and updated"
"Great service and delivery time was excellent"
"We are very pleased with this shelf. It compliments our kitchen and was just what we were looking for. It is not heavy and is simple to put together."
"Great customer service, would highly recommend this company."
"Really pleased with furniture & delivery service. Great communication"
"I have purchased the tallboy chest drawers, excellent value for money could not get them anywhere else cheaper, prompt delivery, excellent service would not hesitate to buy from yourselves again, everything I have purchased in the past from yourselves has been exactly as described and better."
"great service, arrived promptly, really pleased with my purchase, looks great"
"A very interesting piece of furniture and good value."
scoutabout interiors is rated 4.68 based on 194 reviews