scoutabout interiors Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend scoutabout interiors

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

19 trinity rdbillericayessex

Verified Buyer

Lovely units but cheap handles spoil the look I changed them for glass now have the wow factor
Isabelle W
Isabelle W
Verified Buyer

Despite quite a long delivery time (which was explained at time of purchase) I was very impressed with Scoutabout Interiors. Jools was fantastic with her communication and the item arrived on time and in perfect condition. It was also the cheapest I had seen the item anywhere online or in store so was over the moon with it. Will definitely be using these guys again soon and would recommend to anyone!
Verified Buyer

The dusty pink crushed velver chair I have recently purchased from this site is of an extremely high quality. It is amazing and I would definitely recommend it!
Maurice B
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with chairs we ordered, especially as free delivery and chairs were being delivered to North Devon
Joanna W

Unique pieces
Verified Buyer

I wasn't informed item wasn't in stock, so had to wait. WHen it arrived I was very happy!
Verified Buyer

Amazing! Both items I ordered are beautiful and abosulty perfect!!
Really help with delivery!!
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery great products good value
Shirley B
Verified Buyer

Beautiful mirror and very happy with my purchase.
Verified Buyer

The chair is gorgeous, just what I expected and wanted. Would definitely recommend and will buy again.
Daisy M

Poor customer service

The lady who emailed me had a bad attitude

It said fast delivery took a week to arrive- should have purchased of eBay
Verified Buyer

Came when they said and checked goods before leaving them. Good value
Janet P
Verified Buyer

The cabinet I bought is stunning and the delivery was excellent Very polite delivery driver and he made sure everything was perfect with my order EXCELLENT SERVICE would highly recommend Thank You Scoutabiut Interiors
Anne M
Verified Buyer

They kept me up to date with delivery, phoned me on the day, unpacked my drawer cabinet to check that it wasn't damaged and the placed it where I asked them to.
Moira S
Verified Buyer

Jools answered all my emails vv quickly and sent the stock for our new salon on time !

Result !
Clare D
Verified Buyer

I received my order earlier as requested and excellent customer service after. I am very pleased with my product.

Cupboards as described. Good value for money. Thanks
Veronica B
Verified Buyer

I got just what I ordered, I knew there was a short delay on delivery but delivered exactly on time. The delivery driver was very helpful & took the sideboard upstairs...no problem.
Would definitely use scoutabout interiors again.....such unusual furniture and other items.
Thankyou
Tanya W
Verified Buyer

I ordered a chandelier from here and it's absolutely beautiful, looks so expensive and stunning everyone comments how beautiful it is , and jools thank you for your quick and kind correspondence in a few things that needed attention
Jeannette B
Verified Buyer

They had just what I was looking for and was very happy with it x
Ellie N
Verified Buyer

The customer service was excellent, item arrived well packed and was opened whilst deliverers were still here, my daughter had been longing for one of these chairs, and finally now has one for her makeup room... just a shame we had to wait so long for it !!
Jean C
Verified Buyer

The chair which I bought is absolutely beautiful. I am so pleased to have found this company on line.
Verified Buyer

Really happy with my purchase!! Had a few little hiccups that were sorted out really quickly. Will definitely use this site again and recommend it to friends and family!
scoutabout interiors is rated 4.73 based on 96 reviews