Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Scoutabout Interiors

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

18 Olympic Boulevard

Pamela F
"Fantastic service , excellent range of furniture items - prompt efficient delivery and customer service is amazing"
Louise R
"Great communication. My items arrived perfectly packaged with no damage, and on time. The mirrored cabinets looked exactly as they did on the website. I’d definitely buy from them again and recommend them."
"We bought a large industrial style larder cupboard from Scouts out. We are really impressed with the quality of the item, and it was delivered really quickly. The company kept us updated on the progress of the order, including the item being checked over prior to shipping, and the delivery drivers were very helpful and friendly. Overall a great experience, and very pleased with the larder, which was a great price when compared to others on the market. Would definitely return to shop again, and would recommend to others."
"Wont ever use again"
"I am delighted with my chair - it looks very glam!! Nice and sturdy too (so good not to have to assemble it!) Delivery was also prompt - good service all in all."
"I’ve recently bought a freestanding larder and a cabinet and with both items I’m delighted. The quality is spectacular, price was very reasonable - quality excellent - delivery quick and free. It’s not often a product can ‘tick’ all the boxes in this way but I really can’t recommend them highly enough."
"I ordered a cabinet which was out of stock but new deliveries expected. I was kept informed of the new date it was due in. Once inspected, I was then told of a delivery date and time for my purchase. All in all, very pleasant company to do business with."
"absolutely love their furniture and service was 1st class .Some of my items were not available but they kept me informed and delivery guys on both accasions very friendly"
"excellent all round service, came when they said, unpacked item, checked all over, checked that we was happy with item. cleared up all packaging and took away with them."
"Very quick and good service, the Chest looks amazing!!!"
"Product just as described. Arrived in good condition, and not over-packaged. Delivery was very prompt. Love the mirror...something a bit different."
"Excellent communication about delivery. A very stylish cabinet. Thank you."
"Easy to order and delivery was very prompt."
"Easy to order fab range in love with the 3 pieces we bought for our new home ... I definitely recommend 🏠"
"Very pleased with the item and the price paid. I would recommend 100%."
"Beautiful drinks cabinet and really sturdy"
"amazing quality and easy assemble! Very worth the money!"
"Good communication from company, hood delivery and very happy with mirror when arrived. Just like picture and good value overall very happy"
"The product I ordered and received was fine and I was grateful for it because it was difficult to acquire elsewhere. I only gave Scoutabout 3 stars because the ordering process felt a bit unsofisticated and the delivery delayed by 4 days as the van broke down. Don't expect big company efficiency."
"We loved the item and the rapid delivery. Website easy to use and service great"
Scoutabout Interiors is rated 4.67 based on 220 reviews