scoutabout interiors Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend scoutabout interiors

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

19 trinity rdbillericayessex

Barbara D
"Great product looked better than the picture and good quality Exactly as described dimensions Liked the delivery system as could defer if the date not suitable Came well packaged and on time Would definatley recommend Very good communication too"
Julie W
"Was able to speak to Jools the Manager directly about ordering the furniture as it’s difficult to order something on line that you haven’t seen before. Communication was excellent with the delivery. Delivery guys carried the furniture upstairs unpacked it & checked I was happy with it before I signed for it. 100% Happy would buy from you again & would recommend you."
"Love the items of furniture on the website. Really happy with my piece! Looks exactly as the images online. Over the moon with my purchase, it looks amazing and surprisingly boasts decent storage size in each drawer. Love it so much I want to buy another one!"
"Excellent service good communication and great delivery. Would definitely use this company again and highly recommend"
"We are reacted customers of Scoutabout Interiors, as they product is genuinely well-built and do look stunning (Industrial Retro furniture). The customer service is fantastic, very quick response to questions and delivery via a very professional supplier.It is stress free from beginning to finish. Thanks!"
"Loved the Annabelle consul table for my hallway. Great service and the goods were so well packed."
"Delivery date was a little vague and needed to be pressed to be given. when the date was arranged delivery was made as promised and all received in good condition. would use the company again."
"I was so pleased with my purchase that I ordered another chest of drawers. Very impressed with the quality and service. Many thanks."
"Good communication. Speedy turn around for delivery. Very pleased with the item"
"Unique, modern, well made furniture. Good delivery and service."
"Fantastic service, quick delivery and a beautiful piece of furniture"
"To find the best bedroom furniture on line and to exceed expectations is rare - one to remember"
"The delivery was quick and expertly done , I was kept updated on time of arrival and the product is excellent , I had a problem with the door knobs but I think we over tightened the screw but Jools has been extremely helpful and is trying to resolve my issue, Scoutabout have gone more than the extra mile"
"This mirror is of very good quality. Still not hung mine up yet but it's really well built and heavy just as a proper mirror should be Maybe I'll get the gold one too."
"Excellent service and very pleased with the items. Highly recommended"
"So happy with my daughters crushed velvet chair this is my second purchase off scout about definitely will use them again"
"Good communication, reasonably fast delivery, item as expected"
"Very good service, very pleased with chair"
"Pictures did not look like item in real life. Large charges for courier collection."
"The chair is stunning! Only thing that I can complain about is the delivery, had a message to say it was being delivered a certain date and time so took time off to wait in for it and didn't turn up! Then had to chase and find out what happened and once contacted them told they had made a mistake and would be rescheduled! This also took a while, delivery took over 3 weeks even though stated on website 5-10 working days. Also, delivery time was told 3-7pm but driver turns up at 9pm and woke my daughter up. Other than the delivery part the good I got were well worth the money and absolutely in love with the chair I ordered!"
scoutabout interiors is rated 4.71 based on 154 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!