Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

Read Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

18 Olympic Boulevard
, ,

Courier service excellent and mirror just beautiful.

Would definitely use again, a very happy customer.

Thank you.
Excellent service, happy with the unit and metal retro storage cases. Will definitely buy from this company again
Had to wait a few weeks for our delivery.
But worth every second as the cabinets are beautiful.
Amazing piece of furniture
Absolutely superb service very polite and very quick response on any questions I highly recommend this company and shall definitely be buying from them again soon
Really great product and service at a great price. Unit is lovely, exactly how it looked on line and well made. Arrived really quickly and carefully delivered.
Love my mirror quality id amazing and the finish is exactly what I wanted definitely be ordering again from yourselves.

Thanks
Item arrived in good time. Pleased with product but screws supplied were of a poor quality.
Great communication. Lovely item just as described. I love it!
Very good furniture. The customer service needs working on. No updates on progress or delivery. I had to email them a few times.
The table we bought turned out amazing. There was a slight issue with the table legs being sent but Jools went above and beyond to sort the issue out. Will definitely buy from Scoutabout again
Great service, Highly recommend.
Great quality mirror
This is the second time I have purchased this item,highly delighted.service ,delivery ect all faultless.Highly recommended.Thank you.John West.
My drinks cabinet takes pride of place in my dining room. Just love it!
We put a strip of string fairy lights down the middle so cabinet can light up at night , huge difference.
Only criticism is that when first received one of the legs couldn't go on . Fixtures were uneven and we had to get a metal file to correct as the fitting wouldn't go on. After that it was perfect.
Scoutabout Interiors 4 star review on 6th November 2020
I really love the drinks display unit I bought from Scoutabout Interiors. It's absolutely perfect and is a really lovely addition to my home. The only downside was the length of waiting for delivery. The site did say that the item was on back order, I loved it and couldn't find a suitable alternative so went ahead and ordered anyway. The communication was excellent throughout and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 5th November 2020
Happy with metal/wood sideboard purchased but cardboard packaging could maybe be thicker as box ripped during transit and stopped me giving 5 stars
I purchased a metal unit and received fantastic service
Absolutely love the unit excellent value and looks amazing as a drinks cabinet.
Great Products.
Great Service, especially communication.
Highly recommend them for all your furniture.
Don’t waste your time with pale imitations !
Scoutabout Interiors is rated 4.66 based on 374 reviews