scoutabout interiors Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

19 trinity rdbillericayessex

Verified Buyer

Lovely units but cheap handles spoil the look I changed them for glass now have the wow factor
Verified Buyer

Despite quite a long delivery time (which was explained at time of purchase) I was very impressed with Scoutabout Interiors. Jools was fantastic with her communication and the item arrived on time and in perfect condition. It was also the cheapest I had seen the item anywhere online or in store so was over the moon with it. Will definitely be using these guys again soon and would recommend to anyone!
Verified Buyer

The dusty pink crushed velver chair I have recently purchased from this site is of an extremely high quality. It is amazing and I would definitely recommend it!
Brenda M
Verified Buyer

The chair I ordered was even better than it looked on line . The service was great . Glad I found this site amazing prices of a quality produce . Would recommend highly
Verified Buyer

Slightly wider than expected but really love the look! Quick delivery!
KAREN R
Verified Buyer

Great product and fast delivery. Only negative is that I have emailed them a couple of times since receiving the item I haven't had any response.

Tracie M
Verified Buyer

Impressed!!! Very reliable prompt service, customer services very helpful....quality furniture, used Scoutabout twice now.....
Verified Buyer

Your items are beautiful! And of a brilliant quality.

Verified Buyer

From the moment I ordered any queries I had Jules responded straight away and kept me up to date on my order. Great company!
Daniel S
Verified Buyer

Great product for a good price!
Laura H
Verified Buyer

The variety of stock, the styles and price range - reasonable

Linda B
Verified Buyer

I absolutely love my retro style drawer units of steel and wood. Fell in love with this style on recent holiday ....Waited for them to come in stock and they did so on the exact date you promised and was able to track online. Delivery service very personal and spot on time with a nearly there call. Carried into room and unpacked for me. Excellent quality and value. Love your products and your service.
Verified Buyer

Good quality and excellent service!
Kim A
Verified Buyer

I ordered this chair for my bedroom by the description and photo available. It's always risky when you can't actually see the item but I am delighted with it. Exactly as described. Lovely grey velvet seat and distressed silver wood finish, just perfect, I love it! Fantastic delivery too, well within the time frame given and had phone call to inform me exactly when it would be delivered. Nice friendly delivery people too, great experience.
Caroline D

Excellent delivery service
Annie K
Verified Buyer

A quality product, perhaps a little more bling than it looked on line. Delivery delayed as we requested till after our holiday. Carried up to bedroom and unpacked .
Illona M
Verified Buyer

Excellent service ,chair was better than expected I will definitely recommend to friends and most definitely buy from them again
Jay W
Verified Buyer

Absolutely love my moc croc drawers!
Joanne D
Verified Buyer

Absolutely loved my chair great service.
Verified Buyer

I ordered the mirror moc croc storage chests trunks, got a great price on them and are very pleased with them, always replied to emails and delivery was great as the come in and open the parcel to make sure no damage to your order during the delivery,
scoutabout interiors is rated 4.79 based on 72 reviews