scoutabout interiors Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

19 trinity rdbillericayessex

Verified Buyer

Lovely units but cheap handles spoil the look I changed them for glass now have the wow factor
Verified Buyer

Despite quite a long delivery time (which was explained at time of purchase) I was very impressed with Scoutabout Interiors. Jools was fantastic with her communication and the item arrived on time and in perfect condition. It was also the cheapest I had seen the item anywhere online or in store so was over the moon with it. Will definitely be using these guys again soon and would recommend to anyone!
Verified Buyer

The dusty pink crushed velver chair I have recently purchased from this site is of an extremely high quality. It is amazing and I would definitely recommend it!
Veronica B
Verified Buyer

I got just what I ordered, I knew there was a short delay on delivery but delivered exactly on time. The delivery driver was very helpful & took the sideboard upstairs...no problem.
Would definitely use scoutabout interiors again.....such unusual furniture and other items.
Thankyou
Tanya W
Verified Buyer

I ordered a chandelier from here and it's absolutely beautiful, looks so expensive and stunning everyone comments how beautiful it is , and jools thank you for your quick and kind correspondence in a few things that needed attention
Jeannette B
Verified Buyer

They had just what I was looking for and was very happy with it x
Ellie N
Verified Buyer

The customer service was excellent, item arrived well packed and was opened whilst deliverers were still here, my daughter had been longing for one of these chairs, and finally now has one for her makeup room... just a shame we had to wait so long for it !!
Jean C
Verified Buyer

The chair which I bought is absolutely beautiful. I am so pleased to have found this company on line.
Verified Buyer

Really happy with my purchase!! Had a few little hiccups that were sorted out really quickly. Will definitely use this site again and recommend it to friends and family!
Dimitrina L
Verified Buyer

Three stars at the moment due to receiving only half the order so far. The admin error means that I have to wait for next mutually convenient delivery date. I'm sure that I will be delighted when the other piece of furniture arrives!
Doris H
Verified Buyer

The bedside drawers were beautiful, however, once I opened the bottom drawer a large chip of paint came off.
Also, when I ordered them, it said they would be delivered to my room, the delivery team said they only deliver to the front door. Please correct this.
Silviya M
Verified Buyer

Brilliant product priced reasonably! I would have been even happier if delivery was quicker.
Verified Buyer

Great product, great price, great service.
Brenda M
Verified Buyer

The chair I ordered was even better than it looked on line . The service was great . Glad I found this site amazing prices of a quality produce . Would recommend highly
Verified Buyer

Slightly wider than expected but really love the look! Quick delivery!
KAREN R
Verified Buyer

Great product and fast delivery. Only negative is that I have emailed them a couple of times since receiving the item I haven't had any response.

Tracie M
Verified Buyer

Impressed!!! Very reliable prompt service, customer services very helpful....quality furniture, used Scoutabout twice now.....
Verified Buyer

Your items are beautiful! And of a brilliant quality.

Verified Buyer

From the moment I ordered any queries I had Jules responded straight away and kept me up to date on my order. Great company!
Daniel S
Verified Buyer

Great product for a good price!
Laura H
Verified Buyer

The variety of stock, the styles and price range - reasonable
scoutabout interiors is rated 4.76 based on 82 reviews