scoutabout interiors Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend scoutabout interiors

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

19 trinity rdbillericayessex

DAWN W
"I phoned scout about interiors to order a VINTAGE 'TREASURE ISLAND STACKED BOOKS' SIDE TABLE / CABINET. I had seen it elsewhere and on doing an internet search scoutabout interiors were much cheaper and free postage. I spoke to jools the owner and she was lovely- making sure I got just what I wanted. The whole process through ringing to order to delivery was highly professional and efficient- I will definitely order from jools again and the quality of the side table was brilliant. I love it and Everyone comments when they come in ."
"Lovely units but cheap handles spoil the look I changed them for glass now have the wow factor"
Isabelle W
Isabelle W
Verified Buyer
"Despite quite a long delivery time (which was explained at time of purchase) I was very impressed with Scoutabout Interiors. Jools was fantastic with her communication and the item arrived on time and in perfect condition. It was also the cheapest I had seen the item anywhere online or in store so was over the moon with it. Will definitely be using these guys again soon and would recommend to anyone!"
"So happy with my daughters crushed velvet chair this is my second purchase off scout about definitely will use them again"
"Good communication, reasonably fast delivery, item as expected"
MRS JACKIE C
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, very pleased with chair"
"Was able to speak to Jools the Manager directly about ordering the furniture as it’s difficult to order something on line that you haven’t seen before. Communication was excellent with the delivery. Delivery guys carried the furniture upstairs unpacked it & checked I was happy with it before I signed for it. 100% Happy would buy from you again & would recommend you."
"Love the items of furniture on the website. Really happy with my piece! Looks exactly as the images online. Over the moon with my purchase, it looks amazing and surprisingly boasts decent storage size in each drawer. Love it so much I want to buy another one!"
"Pictures did not look like item in real life. Large charges for courier collection."
"The chair is stunning! Only thing that I can complain about is the delivery, had a message to say it was being delivered a certain date and time so took time off to wait in for it and didn't turn up! Then had to chase and find out what happened and once contacted them told they had made a mistake and would be rescheduled! This also took a while, delivery took over 3 weeks even though stated on website 5-10 working days. Also, delivery time was told 3-7pm but driver turns up at 9pm and woke my daughter up. Other than the delivery part the good I got were well worth the money and absolutely in love with the chair I ordered!"
"The product was excellent"
"Excellent service, my order came on time and was delivered and taken out from box and the rubbish taken away! Very happy with my side table, it was as described."
"Chair came not packaged. It was for a gift for my mom for her birthday and my mom answered the door to the delivery men. So saw her birthday present 3 weeks before her birthday. And chair came all bashed on the back legs. Really disappointed. No where did it say the chair wouldn’t come fully boxed not let alone bashed. And for £150 defiantly not worth the money"
"Excellent service, delivery and product. Would recommend to anyone and will buy from them again."
Patricia H
Verified Buyer
"The product, the friendly efficient service, the on time delivery and helpful delivery men"
"Love my new sideboard, very different than usual shops."
"I highly recommend Scoutabout Interiors. They kept me informed about my delivery and it was delivered on the expected date without any drama whatsoever. I wish all my deliveries were as hassle-free as this one was. Thanks to the team at Scoutabout - keep up the good work!"
"I saw the items on another site but they were out of stock so when I came across them on scoutabout interiors I was very pleased and they were a little bit cheaper but the quality is very good, I will definitely shop here again, I was kept up to date with delivery by using the tracking number, and they were packed very well and arrived in excellent condition, delivery men were very polite and helpful."
"Very helpful my item was o/s at time they soon contacted me to say they had managed to get the item i wanted, very prompt with delivery and I recieved my perfect beautiful dressing table, I liked that they check the item over before delivering, I would definately buy from this company again excellent service and furniture"
"Excellent customer service, both friendly and polite. The bedside tables are beautiful and well made. Really good communication regarding delivery. I will definitely be purchasing more."
"Kept informed by email and txt about the order and delivery. Excellent product."
"Lovely products, really pleased with the quality and friendly customer service"
"Very please with my items"
scoutabout interiors is rated 4.70 based on 141 reviews