Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scoutabout Interiors
Read Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

Hobart Road, , Tipton

Very happy with your service but unfortunately one of the finials had broken off. It was in the bottom of the box and my son in law has managed to glue it back on so hopefully it will stay put!
Sideboard is very nice but when it was delivered one of the draw runners was not attached so we fixed that, one of the handles was missing but luckily we had another set we could use and there was a screw missing from one of the brackets on the sliding doors which we have replaced. Also as a Free gift we received a glass table lantern which was broken, we reported this to them over 3 weeks ago and have still not received a replacement. Very disappointed.
I can’t fault the service or quality of product. Excellent
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 1st June 2021 Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Great range of products. Whilst I had a damaged item delivered they turned this experience into a positive one by replacing it but also communicating swiftly and were very attentive. Used before and will do again very good
Great selection of mirrors to choose from we was looking for the industrial / warehouse look for our back room which we use for music etc so this mirror was perfect for that look , good communication and good delivery service , will use this company again in the future
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 4th May 2021
From the Internet search to finding, ordering, emailing and communication, to delivery.... wow.. amazing Company. Do recommend and will use again. Beautiful industrial rustic item. Love it. Lots of compliments.
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 28th April 2021 Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 28th April 2021 Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 28th April 2021
My experience with Scoutabout interiors has been a positive one. I emailed to ask about a product and I got reply back pretty much straight away. They then informed me when it was available. The on-line purchase process was easy to do and delivery was on time .
What a star find! I am so happy with my items and their service was excellent. Will be using them again and have already recommended to friends!
Excellent service and product. Was kept up to date with delivery and the cabinet is perfect. Thank you.
Purchased at a very good price, advised when placing order of availability date and purchase arrived quickly when in stock, delivery was well arranged and very good with update from driver of arrival time, goods were as described altogether a very pleasant experience.
Beautiful furniture and great service ., well done !
Great communication and great products x thanks Jools
We were lucky looking for something unusual for our bedroom and these draws fit the bill perfectly
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 17th April 2021
The table and chairs are great. Arrived on time. Very pleased with everything
Took a while to find but very pleased with cabinet. Cane fully assembled and looks great
Scoutabout Interiors 4 star review on 15th April 2021
Excellent communication and customer services - amazing unique items
Fabulous communication, service and product. Very pleased
Lovely sideboard. Looks great in our home. Prompt delivery, help carrying up Just what we wanted
I ordered a garden table and chairs and was really pleased with my purchase. I have ordered furniture from Scoutabout Interiors before and have found the items to be excellent value I would highly recommend them.
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Lovely bench at a lovely price. Amazing delivery service.
Scoutabout Interiors is rated 4.68 based on 425 reviews