Scotby Cycles Reviews

Sports & Leisure

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy

Telephone
Twotalldrystonewalls
"brilliant service. no nonsense returns. polite staff. competitive prices . BRAVO"
Laurence
"Really impressed with the communication from start to finish of my order. Plus they had the shoes I wanted that were out of stock everywhere else!"
"Recently bought a pair of Five Ten Impact pros from Scotbys, looked around various online shops beforehand and found that Scotbys had a nice deal on with the lowest price I could find plus an extra discount. Snapped them up quickly for around £90 and received the shoes around 2 days later, the customer service was great. Although I didn't need to contact Scotbys I was kept up to date via email until my order was received. If you're a keen mountain biker I would also recommended the Impact pros, these guys stick like @$% and fit perfect. I went for a half a size lower than my normal shoe size as per Scotbys recommended sizing, very glad I did as these are perfect could and been a bit loose in my normal size."
"good customer service"
Price
"Delivery bit poor but customer service ok"
Hello,

Thanks for your review.

Unfortunately, as you had missed off your house number, Royal Mail returned your parcel back to our store.

However as soon as we received your parcel, we amended your address and dispatched immediately.

Best regards
Simon
Scotby Cycles
Price
"Very efficient web purchase, would have given maximum if the price of what I’d purchased had not fallen by 25% the day before the goods arrived"
Price
"I bike arrived quickly but was not set up very well. The wheels too tight so did not roll. No pedal spanner. The tyres were rock solid and front derailleur would not shift onto the large chainring"
Hello Paul,

Thank you for your review.

We are very sorry to hear this, we have replied to your email to help resolve your problem.

Best regards
Simon
Scotby Cycles
Price
"I bought a pair of bib shorts at 50% off, received in them in 3 days with a return form if for any reason I didn’t want them.superb service for a cut price quality product. Happy days."
Hi Mick,

Sorry to learn you found a product we sold to be substandard - we’ll look into which it was and use that feedback for further purchase ordering with the brands but I’m glad to hear you found our returns policy easy to use and yeah, we’re always happy to receive anything back a customer isn’t 100% happy with.

I look forward to seeing you shopping with us again.

Kind Regards,
Neil @ Scotby Cycles
Communication
Speed of Delivery
"I purchased Chapeau Cold Weather Warm Up Balm, as I suffer with really cold hands - Chilblains and Raynaulds during the winter months especially out on the bike, despite gloves etc... Thought I'd give this a go, unfortunately all it has done is inflame my chilblains further so clearly not meant for this purpose, plus I then managed to rub my eye with it on hands - not a good idea either, stung like crazy. I shall use on my calf muscles i'm sure it will moisturise if nothing else On a positive It does come in a very hipster bottle :0)"
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.89 based on 818 reviews