Scotby Cycles Reviews

support@scotbycycles.co.uk

Church Street, Caldewgate

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy
Price
when choosing your preferred delivery 'Royal Mail 48hours' doesn't mean we'll dispatch it in 48hrs then put it on a Royal Mail 2 day service..!! FFS it took nearly a full week to get the shoes I ordered.. back to Chain Reaction then...
Hi Dan,

We're really sorry we weren't able to deliver your order any sooner, we've looked into this and we did dispatch your order placed Monday night on Tuesday afternoon.

As our free delivery service, Royal Mail's Tracked 48 aims to deliver or to make a first delivery attempt with two working days so the order should have been with you on Thursday, however, this wasn't the case as the order was delivered first thing Friday morning.

Unfortunately, it looks as though your order was missorted at Edinburgh Mail Centre as initially it was out for delivery from the Penicuik DO on Thursday but was returned to Edinburgh and was delivered via the Peebles DO on Friday.

Mistakes which lead to delays such as this aren't ideal and we're very sorry it happened to your order.

If you have any further problems please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards,

Neil.
My only criticism is that I was told that the bike I ordered was a ‘Large’ when it was delivered it turned out to be ‘Medium’. This really should have been picked up on by you before shipment!
good customer service
Price
Delivery bit poor but customer service ok
Hello,

Thanks for your review.

Unfortunately, as you had missed off your house number, Royal Mail returned your parcel back to our store.

However as soon as we received your parcel, we amended your address and dispatched immediately.

Best regards
Simon
Scotby Cycles
Price
Very efficient web purchase, would have given maximum if the price of what I’d purchased had not fallen by 25% the day before the goods arrived
Price
I bike arrived quickly but was not set up very well. The wheels too tight so did not roll. No pedal spanner. The tyres were rock solid and front derailleur would not shift onto the large chainring
Hello Paul,

Thank you for your review.

We are very sorry to hear this, we have replied to your email to help resolve your problem.

Best regards
Simon
Scotby Cycles
Price
I bought a pair of bib shorts at 50% off, received in them in 3 days with a return form if for any reason I didn’t want them.superb service for a cut price quality product. Happy days.
Hi Mick,

Sorry to learn you found a product we sold to be substandard - we’ll look into which it was and use that feedback for further purchase ordering with the brands but I’m glad to hear you found our returns policy easy to use and yeah, we’re always happy to receive anything back a customer isn’t 100% happy with.

I look forward to seeing you shopping with us again.

Kind Regards,
Neil @ Scotby Cycles
Communication
Speed of Delivery
I purchased Chapeau Cold Weather Warm Up Balm, as I suffer with really cold hands - Chilblains and Raynaulds during the winter months especially out on the bike, despite gloves etc... Thought I'd give this a go, unfortunately all it has done is inflame my chilblains further so clearly not meant for this purpose, plus I then managed to rub my eye with it on hands - not a good idea either, stung like crazy. I shall use on my calf muscles i'm sure it will moisturise if nothing else On a positive It does come in a very hipster bottle :0)
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.90 based on 986 reviews