Scotby Cycles Reviews

Sports & Leisure

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy

Telephone
Twotalldrystonewalls
"brilliant service. no nonsense returns. polite staff. competitive prices . BRAVO"
Laurence
"Really impressed with the communication from start to finish of my order. Plus they had the shoes I wanted that were out of stock everywhere else!"
"Recently bought a pair of Five Ten Impact pros from Scotbys, looked around various online shops beforehand and found that Scotbys had a nice deal on with the lowest price I could find plus an extra discount. Snapped them up quickly for around £90 and received the shoes around 2 days later, the customer service was great. Although I didn't need to contact Scotbys I was kept up to date via email until my order was received. If you're a keen mountain biker I would also recommended the Impact pros, these guys stick like @$% and fit perfect. I went for a half a size lower than my normal shoe size as per Scotbys recommended sizing, very glad I did as these are perfect could and been a bit loose in my normal size."
"I had .to pay to send it back?"
Hi Keith,

Sorry to read your 2-star review.

We do offer free Royal Mail Tracked 48 returns labels for applicable orders (clothing, accessories etc..) which you can use to return your item(s) via any Post Office branch free of charge.

Best regards
Simon
Scotby Cycles
Communication
Speed of Delivery
"i ordered a top via e bay, but received the wrong top. Currently waiting for a refund"
Hello,
Sorry to hear about this, I can see that we have received your top today and as requested asked eBay to refund you in full.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Best regards