Scotby Cycles Reviews

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy

Telephone
Twotalldrystonewalls
Price
"brilliant service. no nonsense returns. polite staff. competitive prices . BRAVO"
Laurence
Price
"Really impressed with the communication from start to finish of my order. Plus they had the shoes I wanted that were out of stock everywhere else!"
A J
Price
"Recently bought a pair of Five Ten Impact pros from Scotbys, looked around various online shops beforehand and found that Scotbys had a nice deal on with the lowest price I could find plus an extra discount. Snapped them up quickly for around £90 and received the shoes around 2 days later, the customer service was great. Although I didn't need to contact Scotbys I was kept up to date via email until my order was received. If you're a keen mountain biker I would also recommended the Impact pros, these guys stick like @$% and fit perfect. I went for a half a size lower than my normal shoe size as per Scotbys recommended sizing, very glad I did as these are perfect could and been a bit loose in my normal size."
Verified Reviewer
Price
"I was apprehensive about buying a bike online but the price was competitive . Scotby Cycles staff answered my questions and reassured me . The bike arrived sooner than expected and was incredibly well put together and protected in its packaging. Minimum of effort to fully build. I am very pleased with the bike and have since ordered panniers too. Can’t recommend Scotby enough. Thanks, Ian"
J B
Price
"Easy to use shop page, and excellent speedy delivery."
Matt
Price
"Spot on bike and no sales pressure at all"
Medium S
Price
"Best price around and next day postage! Awesome service!"
Jay
Price
"My saddle bag was a brilliant price and arrived very quickly."
Paul I
Communication
Speed of Delivery
"Highly recommended. Great products, everything you could need under one roof and great value"
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.89 based on 789 reviews