Scotby Cycles Reviews

Category:
Sports & Leisure

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy

Telephone
"As normal brilliant service and great choice & value"
Price
"Customer service staff is very helpful. Looking forward for future purchase to them."
Hi Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5-star review.

Fantastic to hear that you’ve had a positive experience.

Price
"A very nice, friendly and helpful service, thank you. It makes me want to shop again with and recommend to my friends."
Hi Katie,

Thanks for your lovely review and thank you for your purchase!

We hope to see you again soon!

Scotby Cycles
"Me and my wife were out cycling today when her tyre blew which caused her to come off and bend her derailleur hanger. We were stuck with no phone signal between Mawbray and Allonby, Cumbria, when a fellow cyclist stopped to help. It turns out when speaking to him that he is a sales assistant at Scotby Cycles. He gave us his spare tube, and fitted it ( as embarrassingly we had no clue). And set up her gears as best as he could at the side of the road. He was a very kind young man and refused any form of payment. We forgot his name but his kindness helped us finish our 3 day tour. Scotby Cycles will be our shop when we need anything in this the future."
Hi Dave and Liz,

Wow! Thanks for the review of our shop sales assistant Nathan :)

Sounds like fantastic timing!

I hope your wife has fully recovered.

Hope to see you sometime soon.

Scotby Cycles
"Bought a Wisper electric bike earlier today from Nathan at Scotby Cycles. They had a wide range of bikes to choose from and all bikes were described in superb detail. I had a ride out on it today when I got home and he definitely chose the right bike for me. They also gave a very reasonable price for my part exchange. I would definitely recommend Scotby Cycles for any e-bike buyers out there."
Thank you for your detailed review.

I hope you're enjoying your new Wisper electric bike, don't forget to call back for your free 6-week service.

We'll pass your comments onto Nathan.

Price
"Ordered a pair of five ten downhill lows which arrived promptly but unfortunately they were to small, I take a nine these were a ten yet still to small. Emailed scotby cycles for a returns label which was promptly emailed to me within the hour attached the parcel and sent back the same day. I will order some size 11s as soon as returned item is processed and have been refunded."
Thanks for the feedback Bryn!

Glad to hear we could help you quickly, we hope you've received the exchange in good time.

Price
"It's the first time I've used Scotby Cycles and I'm sure it won't be the last. First class service from start to finish. Communication and speed of delivery are second to none. Spot on."
Thanks for the fantastic review!

Hope to see you again soon!

Price
"My second pair of FiveTen shoes from Scotby. So I know my size, and their stock and range is extensive. I was fortunate to get my pair with discount that Scotby were running at that time. The shoes came quickly, well packaged and no problems at all. Recommended."
Hi Vince,

Thanks for coming back to us again.

Glad to hear everything is in order and your shoes arrived timely.

Thanks for the 5-star review!

Price
"Ordered item and within 2.5hrs it was dispatched. Guy on the phone who I spoke to was a font of knowledge and very helpful. (Sorry didn’t get your name) Excellent service and highly recommended. Will purchase from again."
Hi Adrian,

Thanks for giving us a call, glad we could help out.

Hope you are enjoying your new Five Ten shoes!

Price
"Great service and value. Will definitely use Scotby Cycles again"
Hi Ian,

Thanks for choosing Scotby Cycles and your 5-star review!

Hope to see you again soon.

Price
"Nice and easy, no dramas!"
Hi Edwin.

Thanks for your review, glad to hear everything went well!

Price
"Really helpful with a query over gift cards. Quick reply via Messenger and polite and friendly messages. Great service."
Hi Helen,

Thanks for getting in touch via our new Messenger service.

Hope the gift card was greatly received :)

Price
"Very quick delivery from order. Very good value as I saved about £25 compared to everywhere else, including my first order discount. Will definitely buy from here again."
Hi Jeff,

That's fantastic!

Great to read your 5-star review.

Hope to see you again soon.

Price
"I bought Otlieber panniers, the web details were very good, the price was right, what is not to like."
Hello,

Thanks for leaving the positive feedback!

We hope you enjoy many miles with your new panniers :)

Scotby Cycles
"Good set of Guys, service is top notch and the right price. Bought products from the shop as well and good bargains to be found!"
Price
"Best place to buy Five-tens. Think this is my third purchase now. Don’t waste time with google shopping or some of the other sites. Every time I looked elsewhere they didn’t have the sizes. I’ll be back to buy again. Five tens by far the best shoes for the MTB"
Hello,

Thanks for leaving a fantastic review.

We try and carry a wide range of sizes and styles of the Five Ten brand while being competitive on price.

Thanks for coming back!

Price
"Superb service on every visit and good prices."
Hi Ashby,

Thanks for taking the time out to leave a great review!

Price
"Very easy purchase and best price online. Definitely be coming ordering from here again. Definitely recommend"
Hello.

Thank you for your review.

We hope you enjoy your new shoes!

Price
"Great selection of Castelli products. Bought a gilet and rain jacket (both with fantastic discounts). Products were dispatched quickly and arrived a couple of days later. Very happy with both my purchases and the service from Scotby Cycles. Will shop there again!"
Hi Alasdair,

Many thanks for leaving a glowing 5-star review.

The Castelli clothing really is a fantastic quality brand which we sold for many years.

We looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Price
"The freerider pro is a great mix of the feel of a freerider contact and the protection and stability of an impact without being so bulky and heavy. They dry much faster than any of the other five tens I’ve had before and the fit hasn’t changed like it has in some others. Love em!"
Hi Ryan,

Thank you for the detailed review of the Five Ten Freerider Pro shoes.

They really are a great upgrade from the Freerider, we hope you find them as comfy.

Scotby Cycles is rated 4.89 based on 818 reviews