Scotby Cycles Reviews

Read Scotby Cycles Reviews

support@scotbycycles.co.uk

Church Street, Caldewgate

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy
Competitive pricing and swift delivery. Very pleased
Great local bike shop with good prices and very fast shipping. Always keen to support local/independent shops. 5 stars, keep up the good work
Best price around for a decent helmet with mips and very quick delivery. I'm very pleased with the purchase.
Great customer service afraid can’t remember the fellas name from the Carlisle store but dropped the bike off to my house all set up and saved me waiting on delivery top bloke top bike so far time will tell
They are Excellent!!
Product as described, arrive really fast and comparable price to other bike shops. Would highly recommend!
I have ordered a few times from Scotby cycles, competitively priced, great stock levels, quick postage such an easy process to buy all your favourite items, I would definitely recommend.
Excellent client service, to be recommended.
Fast delivery again. Thanks
i wanted to support an independent retailer in the cycle sector and so chose Scotby; their service was excellent, with delivery ahead of expectations, and good communication; their website is clear, and easy to use and they carry a good range of stock;
Excellent click and collect service as usual.
Brilliant service, I ordered my correct shoe size and they came up small. I received a new pair really quickly and a credit was issued for the return straight away. Fast delivery, great communication. Thanks Scotby. đź‘Ť
Excellent service and quick delivery.
Quick service and fulfilment at all times.
Item exactly as described and camme early. Cheaper than on the manufacturer’s site as well.
Aero Wedge Saddle Bag first purchase from Scotby. Competitively priced and delivered promptly. Very happy.
Scotby Cycles had exactly the product I was looking for and I the right size (FiveTen freerider pro). Pricing was very competitive, and delivery was free! Would definitely use Scotby Cycles again.
I received my Specialized Rockhopper promptly and I am very happy with the service I received. I did have one slight issue with the assembly of the handlebars however. The front brake caliper had been installed with the hydraulic pipe crossing under the frame. I therefore had to remove the caliper in order to secure the handlebars, as the pipe was fouling the frame, and then reinstall the caliper.
Bought some paniers for my son's birthday. Delivered promptly and on-time. A very straight forward service.
I just keep finding the thing I want at the best price from scotby. 2 for 2 so far. Keep it up
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.91 based on 2,543 reviews