Scotby Cycles Reviews

Read Scotby Cycles Reviews

support@scotbycycles.co.uk

Church Street, Caldewgate

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy
Great value and fast shipping.
Price
Great item, great price and super quick delivery 👍
Excellent advice and efficient service
Great price
Great products at very good prices delivered quickly
Very helpful!
All good
Price
when choosing your preferred delivery 'Royal Mail 48hours' doesn't mean we'll dispatch it in 48hrs then put it on a Royal Mail 2 day service..!! FFS it took nearly a full week to get the shoes I ordered.. back to Chain Reaction then...
Hi Dan,

We're really sorry we weren't able to deliver your order any sooner, we've looked into this and we did dispatch your order placed Monday night on Tuesday afternoon.

As our free delivery service, Royal Mail's Tracked 48 aims to deliver or to make a first delivery attempt with two working days so the order should have been with you on Thursday, however, this wasn't the case as the order was delivered first thing Friday morning.

Unfortunately, it looks as though your order was missorted at Edinburgh Mail Centre as initially it was out for delivery from the Penicuik DO on Thursday but was returned to Edinburgh and was delivered via the Peebles DO on Friday.

Mistakes which lead to delays such as this aren't ideal and we're very sorry it happened to your order.

If you have any further problems please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards,

Neil.
Quick delivery and excellent value for money
Fast delivery. Good choice.
Quick and efficient purchase, really happy!
I incorrectly submitted my address and they quickly responded to my email and changed the address.. they also upgraded my postage to next day Would highly recommend Nick
Good price, quick delivery
Price
Dear Scotby, I had a great disappointment a couple of weeks ago when a bike I had (GT Avalanche 3.0 (2012) was stolen. It was the bike of my dreams for many years and the best bike I have ever had. Then a group of friends gave me a new bike as a present and that's when I bought this GT Bike from your shop. I confess to you that I haven't used it yet as I don't feel safe riding around with such a beautiful bike.
Have bought a few things online from Scotby Cycles, including some Castelli products at great prices, and find the service to be excellent. Love the weekly deals too.
Very helpful, I will definitely be shopping there again soon .
Price
Great Buy and great price!
Excellent service, prompt, love the 5ten freerider shoes, out in the wet and cold already, they work a treat well chuffed, thanks again 👍
The mtb shoes came quick and at a good price 👍
Price
Great offers, good products, easy ordering and super fast delivery. Thank you so much!
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.89 based on 933 reviews