Scotby Cycles Reviews

Read Scotby Cycles Reviews

support@scotbycycles.co.uk

Church Street, Caldewgate

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy
Can't thank Scotby Cycles too much. Service, communications and delivery were first class. My 5 Ten shoes were tracked every inch of the way to my home and were delivered in perfect condition. Great to do business with. Many thanks Scotby.
Great service and a pleasure to deal with
Really pleased with my purchase of the Sirius x2 from Scotby Cycles. Speedy delivery too. Thank you. Regards John.
I have used Scotby twice recently and have taken advantage of promotions/offers that have been great value. Service has been great and deliveries have been very prompt.
Really easy and clear website for pricing and delivery options. Product was received on time with great tracking information - will use again.
Great customer service really happy with the product will be shopping here again
My 2nd purchase from Scotby and I’m very impressed. Prices were the best I could find from a uk seller, all items in stock as promised, dispatched very quickly and arrived within 48 hours using free delivery service. Will definitely be a returning customer and it’s great to be supporting an independent bike shop!
Great easily accessible website. Very prompt delivery. Very happy customer and will definitely recommend to like minded people!
Probably the best five ten shoes I’ve bought.
Fast delivery of a great product,many thanks. 👍👍
Quick and efficient service.
Excellent Service
Did everything exactly as described with impressively quick despatch. Happy to use again.
Simple process to order the product and delivery was very swift. I was kept informed through out the steps to final delivery.
Bike was packed nicely, only needed to fit a pedal and the bars and it was good to go. Used DPD which is always the best choice.
After 10 years of travels and long commutes, I decided it was the right time for my old Ortlieb Velocity backpack to retire and bought a new one from Scotby Cycles. We encountered some issues with the delivery, not caused by the shop, and their customer service went above and beyond my expectations. Price offered: 5/5 Quality: 5/5 Customer service: 5/5 Communication: 5/5 Timing: 5/5
Quick delivery, good online experience
Would recommend to anyone looking for fast and efficient service. Website was easy to use and product arrived perfectly.
Ordered my Specialized Rockhopper through Scotby Cycles. Super quick amd free delivery. No issues bike came in large box amd was 95% assembled. Would buy again from them.
Excellent service