Scotby Cycles Reviews

Read Scotby Cycles Reviews

support@scotbycycles.co.uk

Church Street, Caldewgate

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Price
fast delivery notwithstanding the circumstances
Price
Great choice of products at good prices and an easy to use website. Would recommend to a friend...!👍🏼
Fast delivery excellent value
rapid delivery
Price
Top service - a great price and extremely quick delivery. Huge thanks.
Price
Great bike bag - delivered quickly and safely by Scotby even during corona virus lockdown.
Price
Shipment was very fast. Very fast I mean it arrived from the UK, under europe's lockdown, two days earlier than the earliest date foretold. Package super, everything in the box.
Price
Hi, I bought a Ortlieb bikepacking 6L frame pack. Exactly what I wanted, best price available and quick delivery. I would recommend Scotby cycles and will definitely purchase from them again.
Price
Ordered under lockdown, arrived next day...proper service. Thanks guys👍🏻
Price
Quick service despite the difficulties Covid19 has presented to everyone. Very pleased with the turbo and you have saved my sanity! My CV exercise is limited due to previous knee ops. So without spinning classes and cycling I was getting worried. The turbo means I stand a chance of maintaining some fitness - thanks
Price
Excellent service and value.
Excellent quick delivery clear website
Price
Great product for a great price and delivered remarkably fast even during this pandemic. Highly recommend.
Prompt delivery
Delivery
Delivery arrived in good time and no problems
Bought a Cannondale Cujo 1 from these guys 20 percent cheaper than anywhere else arrived fast would recommend
Price
Pleasure doing business, purchased a Cycleops turbo trainer. Came exceptionally quick and was swiftly put to use! Very competitive prices and will certainly be shopping here again!
Excellent service from Sotsby cycles,I was looking for a gravel bike.. found their website..to be honest I had never heard of them before.. I found them to be very professional, I bought a Cannondale Topstone 105 at a very good price..I have already recommended them to friends and will continue to do so.. thank you very much.
Price
Excellent service as always. Scotby Cycles is the best! We should all be supporting small businesses right now, and Scotby is the perfect example of why.
Sent 5 messages regarding my turbo trainers Zero replies
Hello Greg,

We're really sorry about this, we can certainly appreciate how frustrating this would have been.

As you now know during this period our help desk platform Zendesk wasn't notifying some customers that their tickets were being updated as we responded to them, yourself regrettably being one of these customers.

We've resolved the error with our helpdesk now so if you need any further help with anything just get in touch at any time.

Scotby Cycles