Scoffield Stone Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scoffield Stone

About Scoffield Stone: As a licensed estate agent, we offer our clients a range of specialist property services, including residential sales, property auction, lettings and property management. Our highly trained, approachable and enthusiastic staff are always attentive to our clients’ needs and work hard to ensure positive outcomes in all situations.

Trading since 2004, we have sold and let a massive portfolio of property ranging from quirky cottages and family homes to period and characterful residences, giving us a wealth of experience in all aspects of estate agency. With branches in Mickleover and Hilton we are in a prime position to serve the communities of South Derbyshire and East Staffordshire. Our mission is to provide a first-class customer experience as being independent it is important that our clients come back to us time and time again and also recommend our services.

info@scoffieldstone.co.uk

11 The Square
Mickleover

Email, Live Chat
"Great Service, start to finish."
"Excellent service by Paul and the team. Would recommend."
"Pleasure to deal with Paul and his staff over the past 8 years. Always helpful and available for advice when we needed it. Look forward to working with you again over the next few years."
"trusted, accurate and reliable"
"I was only a tenant for one short year with Scoffield Stone and it honestly changed the way I viewed estate agents. As it’s a small company with all experienced agents they all know what they are talking about and how best to help us as tenants. As there were a few issues throughout the year they always made me feel like I could contact them and ask them for any advice or help and nothing was too much trouble. They were all very efficient and made sure I knew any issue I had would not take long to solve and that I felt like I was at the top of their priority list. The only reason I left Scoffield Stone was due to moving to a different city otherwise I would have stayed. A year after leaving Scoffield Stone I am moving again, I asked for a landlord reference and Paul very kindly agreed to complete this for me. They not only help out new or existing tenants but also old ones. If I was to move back to the Derbyshire area I would choose Scoffield Stone to find my next home."
"Great experience, friendly staff, and most of all sold my house for me in 3 days!! Fantastic thank you all."
"Scoffield Stone were excellent in managing tenancy agreement. They respond to calls quickly and arranged any repairs professionally and swiftly. Overall most of the staff are excellent except one of Lettings Negotiator was quite pushy and intimidating in vacating property before the end of contract date."
"Scoffield Stone presented with great professionalism from the start with communication being the key. Paul and his team showed commitment, enthusiasm and honesty throughout. We wish them well for the future."
"Consistent efficient management over 8 years."
"Claire was great however the initial viewings were rushed and uncomfortable."
"Jackie, Lucy and the team were absolutely amazing! They took all the last minute chain changes in their stride, which made me feel more confident that everything would work out fine. And it did!"
"We were very pleased with the service we received from Scoffield Stone while selling our property. They dealt with all the viewings themselves and gave regular feedback to us. Even when the first sale fell through (no ones fault) they were quick to get it back on the market and we had new viewings arranged within 24 hours! We would definitely recommend their services."
"Mickleover office team did a great job under at times, trying circumstances, but worked really hard in selling our property and we would have no hesitation in recommending them. Very good at communicating too which was really appreciated, especially as we were living overseas during the sale process."
"Everything went smoothly."
"We are buying from them not selling although I’m gutted we’re not doing both. They have been fantastic throughout especially Jaqueline. Loads of issues have cropped up but Scoffield Stone have helped me out more than the estate agent I’m selling through. You’re obviously reading this review because you’re thinking of using them. Read no further and just give them a ring. You won’t be disappointed."
"A very efficient service when selling my house."
"Scoffield Stone sold my house,it was marketed well and I was kept up to date with viewings (as they were doing them)and the feedback...a big thankyou to Paul and his team and an extra big thankyou to Alex."
"From start to finish everyone was Very professional they kept in touch all the time we would Definitely Recommend them."
"Very nice friendly people and let us know everything that was happening."
"Very professional and efficient service, couldn’t be any more helpful. Jackie was a superstar and went above and beyond. Highly recommended 5 stars Thank you"
Scoffield Stone is rated 4.93 based on 30 reviews