Schuh Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Schuh

How would you rate Schuh?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

82 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Schuh in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I love Schuh; both in-store and online! In-Store the staff are so helpful and friendly and the product choice is really good. Shopping online is easy; with great filters that help you find what you are looking for - and delivery is quick. My go-to place for trainers each time"
"incredible scenes"
Louise Richardson
"Excellent customer services at the gateshead metro centre schuh for kids store 2 girls were very friendly couldn't do enough to help. I was taking my little boy for his first pair of shoes and thet made the whole experience a good 1 will be shopping there again and would recommend going."
Chenelle Marcel
"Extra quick delivery with easily identifiable packaging. Order complete and packaged well. Overall very happy!"
Chloe McLay
"We visited Schuh Kids at St Enoch centre in Glasgow. Beth served us and was very chatty to my little brother which made his feel comfortable and happy and was able to suggest other styles of shoes based on what he was looking for when the one he wanted wasn't available in his size. She recommended getting the spray to keep his suede shoes waterproof and my brother was delighted getting to watch the demonstration. Excellent customer service. Will definitely recommend for kids shoes."
Natalie
"Wonderful customer service."
Riley Allen
"great service, quick and kept up to date all the way through the process"
Evie Janssens
"Great website, easy to use. Lots of different brands, often discounted prices. I got free postage with my delivery and there are lots of options for returns. Always a pleasure to use."
Evie Janssens
"Didn't have the size Converse I was after, quickly suggested ordering them into my local store, and all with a smile!"
James M Swancott
"Great deals on quality brands"
Jo
"Fantastic service with fast delivery and brilliant returns policy."
"Always like schuh and we have spent a small fortune in the place over the years buying shoes for our kids and ourselves not to mention presents for family. Well yesterday ensured I will never spend another euro in the place. Bought shoes for my wife as part of a christmas present. Went to collect them yesterday only to be told there was a mix up and they had been sent back so I would have to reorder them again. Disgusted with this I got my money back and bought the shoes in Office instead and that's what I will be doing in future!"
JEAN HUMPHREY
"Helpful on phone"
"Simple straightforward ordering online received next day without any issues and free delivery too. Perfect."
"So just days before Christmas my daughter decided she wanted a pair of "specific" trainers so went into schuh in Bath sadly they didn't have her size:-(but straight away they took the worried look off my face said they could make sure they were at my door the next day and guess what...They were :-) so now going to have a very happy girl on Christmas day..Thanks Schuh great customer service."
"No refund after three weeks Son bought a pair of shoes online. Nothing like the picture. Returned to store and three weeks later no refund despite chasing on numerous occasions. Very very rude and unhelpful staff. Doubt we will see the refund. We are going to try trading standards but hold out little hope. Meanwhile my son is walking round with holes in his shoes as can’t afford to lay out another hundred pounds whilst awaiting a refund. Shocking company. Shocking service. Be warned."
"Denied return"
"Very quick service and cheap trainers."
Eleanor Gallacher
"Ordered trainers and they arrived on time"
Schuh is rated 4.34 based on 83 reviews