Schuh Reviews

Schuh have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

80% of reviewers recommend Schuh
02AM
2AM

help@schuh.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone

How would you rate Schuh ?

"Absolutely great... for selling you a product, absolutely terrible for returns. Having to argue in story for basic consumer rights to return goods that are neither fit for purpose nor of a satisfactory quality is not on embarrassing but unnecessarily stressful. I brought a pair of Fila Disruptor 2’s in the yellow shade on last Sunday - I wore the shoes ONCE and the outside layer of the shoe on the inside of my ankles wore down almost completely. I took them back to the store this Sunday (after having the shoes for a week and again! only wearing them ONCE) and the shop assistant and manager deemed the damage was “wear and tear” that I was responsible for because I’d apparently been rubbing the insides of my ankles as I had been walking - which I had not, thanks. After arguing that it was my basic right as a customer to have a refund on these faulty goods for fifteen minutes, with the manager slipping up that MULTIPLE people had complained about this particular shoe with the same FAULT (not wear and tear) I was finally offered a refund. If this retailer sells you sub-quality goods do not be deterred by their instance that they can’t offer you a refund and the guilt tripping of “I’m going to get in trouble for this” which will inevitably occur after. Never shoping here again. All ready posted this on other sites but the service/returns policy was so appauling it needs to be spread."
"Great service"
"Been buying from schuh store in St Albans for many years now but that has come to a end because of the manager there now so rude and unhelpful bought a new pair of kickers for my son first day back at school he feet were bleeding on his heels due to rubbing of the shoe even though they were a perfect fit any I brought them back because schuh advertise 12 months return policy do you think she wanted to help just kept saying there is nothing wrong with the shoes I know nothing visible with them but they were killing my sons feet it took me ages to get a refund I was going to exchange them but not after that or ever again"
"I ordered a pair of Base London brogues which arrived with multiple damage and even the size marking under the staining on the heel. They promised to send another pair but when they checked the other ten or so pairs left, they were ALL damaged. chose a second pair but they too arrived damaged, scuffs, torn stitching underneath and poor leather staining. I think most of their shoes, especially the ones on sale are seconds, my advice would Ben too definitely avoid schuh. Nail in the coffin was being told to return them quickly!"
"My daughter wanted a pair of shoes and had to ring for security questions. (What) for a £20 pair of shoes, then kept waiting for 16 mins for an expensive phone bill, to be to they need to speak to the card holder. My husband who was at work.... £20 pair of shoes get a grip Schuh"
"New Balance trainers - Delivered quickly and no issues. First Class."
"Regular issues with products being damaged or not as advertised. Lengthy delays in getting a refund."
"I bought a pair of skechers d-lites. Perfect fit. Fast delivery and free returns."
"Good Product, fast delivery."
"staff were really helpful, offered to email me my receipt and explained about returns etc. I was treat like a star nothing was too much bother, especially as I tried on quite a few pairs."
"Excellent service!"
"Staff are always friendly and helpful"
"Excellent service, great product, speedy delivery"
"Love the 'imperfects' sale range and student discounts; great selection and fair prices."
"Verry helpful and qick delivery"
"After a horrid morning of trecking in the snow through London, I broke my shoe so had to get it replaced before my foot froze. I went into Schuh on oxford street not very positive and left extremely satisfied and personally valued. The lady was helpful, sympathized with me without making me feel awkward. Bright and bubbly are the words that come to mind. I left with a new pair of shoes and a smile."
"Bad Shoes company very poor service Return the shoe for exchange or return but no result. Even I paid £5.00 for return courier as well. *******Completely scam company highly not recommended*****"
"I was given a good deal on a pair of shoes, and was able to claim an extra 10% off through unidays. It was dispatched the next day and arrived two days after. Pleased with the process, and if I find myself needing new shoes I am likely to look here."
"Very bad service. return the shoe no upgrade really bad. try contact to them via email no positive respone. I do not recommend them & I will never buy from them"
"Great choice of shoes, good prices and swift delivery"
Schuh is rated 4.19 based on 104 reviews