Schuh Reviews

Schuh have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their customer service and are happy with their delivery, returns process and refunds. Full Insights

81% of reviewers recommend Schuh

How would you rate Schuh ?

"I ordered a pair of Base London brogues which arrived with multiple damage and even the size marking under the staining on the heel. They promised to send another pair but when they checked the other ten or so pairs left, they were ALL damaged. chose a second pair but they too arrived damaged, scuffs, torn stitching underneath and poor leather staining. I think most of their shoes, especially the ones on sale are seconds, my advice would Ben too definitely avoid schuh. Nail in the coffin was being told to return them quickly!"
"My daughter wanted a pair of shoes and had to ring for security questions. (What) for a £20 pair of shoes, then kept waiting for 16 mins for an expensive phone bill, to be to they need to speak to the card holder. My husband who was at work.... £20 pair of shoes get a grip Schuh"
"New Balance trainers - Delivered quickly and no issues. First Class."
"Regular issues with products being damaged or not as advertised. Lengthy delays in getting a refund."
"I bought a pair of skechers d-lites. Perfect fit. Fast delivery and free returns."
"Good Product, fast delivery."
"staff were really helpful, offered to email me my receipt and explained about returns etc. I was treat like a star nothing was too much bother, especially as I tried on quite a few pairs."
"Excellent service!"
"Staff are always friendly and helpful"
"Excellent service, great product, speedy delivery"
"Love the 'imperfects' sale range and student discounts; great selection and fair prices."
"Verry helpful and qick delivery"
"After a horrid morning of trecking in the snow through London, I broke my shoe so had to get it replaced before my foot froze. I went into Schuh on oxford street not very positive and left extremely satisfied and personally valued. The lady was helpful, sympathized with me without making me feel awkward. Bright and bubbly are the words that come to mind. I left with a new pair of shoes and a smile."
"Bad Shoes company very poor service Return the shoe for exchange or return but no result. Even I paid £5.00 for return courier as well. *******Completely scam company highly not recommended*****"
"I was given a good deal on a pair of shoes, and was able to claim an extra 10% off through unidays. It was dispatched the next day and arrived two days after. Pleased with the process, and if I find myself needing new shoes I am likely to look here."
"Very bad service. return the shoe no upgrade really bad. try contact to them via email no positive respone. I do not recommend them & I will never buy from them"
"Great choice of shoes, good prices and swift delivery"
"Love the imperfect section, my 11 year old daughter has feet adult size 7 and the imperfect section allows me to buy her the shoes she wants at excellent prices"
"I love Schuh; both in-store and online! In-Store the staff are so helpful and friendly and the product choice is really good. Shopping online is easy; with great filters that help you find what you are looking for - and delivery is quick. My go-to place for trainers each time"
"incredible scenes"