Schuh Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Schuh

How would you rate Schuh ?

Cath Lisowski
"I bought a pair of skechers d-lites. Perfect fit. Fast delivery and free returns."
"Good Product, fast delivery."
RAFFELL
"staff were really helpful, offered to email me my receipt and explained about returns etc. I was treat like a star nothing was too much bother, especially as I tried on quite a few pairs."
"Excellent service!"
"Staff are always friendly and helpful"
Tony Murphy
"Excellent service, great product, speedy delivery"
"Love the 'imperfects' sale range and student discounts; great selection and fair prices."
Sonya Smith
"Verry helpful and qick delivery"
Ellie
"After a horrid morning of trecking in the snow through London, I broke my shoe so had to get it replaced before my foot froze. I went into Schuh on oxford street not very positive and left extremely satisfied and personally valued. The lady was helpful, sympathized with me without making me feel awkward. Bright and bubbly are the words that come to mind. I left with a new pair of shoes and a smile."
"Bad Shoes company very poor service Return the shoe for exchange or return but no result. Even I paid £5.00 for return courier as well. *******Completely scam company highly not recommended*****"
"I was given a good deal on a pair of shoes, and was able to claim an extra 10% off through unidays. It was dispatched the next day and arrived two days after. Pleased with the process, and if I find myself needing new shoes I am likely to look here."
"Very bad service. return the shoe no upgrade really bad. try contact to them via email no positive respone. I do not recommend them & I will never buy from them"
"Great choice of shoes, good prices and swift delivery"
Debbie Brewin
"Love the imperfect section, my 11 year old daughter has feet adult size 7 and the imperfect section allows me to buy her the shoes she wants at excellent prices"
"I love Schuh; both in-store and online! In-Store the staff are so helpful and friendly and the product choice is really good. Shopping online is easy; with great filters that help you find what you are looking for - and delivery is quick. My go-to place for trainers each time"
"incredible scenes"
Louise Richardson
"Excellent customer services at the gateshead metro centre schuh for kids store 2 girls were very friendly couldn't do enough to help. I was taking my little boy for his first pair of shoes and thet made the whole experience a good 1 will be shopping there again and would recommend going."
Chenelle Marcel
"Extra quick delivery with easily identifiable packaging. Order complete and packaged well. Overall very happy!"
Chloe McLay
"We visited Schuh Kids at St Enoch centre in Glasgow. Beth served us and was very chatty to my little brother which made his feel comfortable and happy and was able to suggest other styles of shoes based on what he was looking for when the one he wanted wasn't available in his size. She recommended getting the spray to keep his suede shoes waterproof and my brother was delighted getting to watch the demonstration. Excellent customer service. Will definitely recommend for kids shoes."
Natalie