Schofields Insurance Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Schofields Insurance

How would you rate Schofields Insurance?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Darren Needham

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Schofields Insurance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Darren Needham
"Not very helpful, misleading website. Operator contacted me after i filled out the online application. I explained that some questions were not clear and that the answers to them would need some further explaining. I was told that based on the question answers I had provided they would not be able to insure me. Used a different company who were happy to help me complete the questions on the telephone and after fully explaining my position they provided me with the exact policy I needed. This leaves the question - why the operator from schofields rudely dismissed me and my application."
Schofields Insurance is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews