Schofields Insurance Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Schofields Insurance
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Schofields Insurance made you happy

"Not very helpful, misleading website. Operator contacted me after i filled out the online application. I explained that some questions were not clear and that the answers to them would need some further explaining. I was told that based on the question answers I had provided they would not be able to insure me. Used a different company who were happy to help me complete the questions on the telephone and after fully explaining my position they provided me with the exact policy I needed. This leaves the question - why the operator from schofields rudely dismissed me and my application."
Are you Schofields Insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Schofields Insurance is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews