Scarlett & Jo Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scarlett & Jo

How would you rate Scarlett & Jo?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Michelle Cavanagh

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Scarlett & Jo in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Michelle Cavanagh
"I have had many items from Scarlett and Jo their items arrive very quickly and each item was wrapped in tissue paper, it made me feel so special. I found that the clothing was of good quality and wash well also that the sizing was generous, when I wear their clothing I always feel like I'm glamorous, something I haven't felt in years, they get my thumbs up"
"Clothes cleverly designed to offer a great fit for a variety of body shapes and size. Plus size designs with a retro look which are very flattering for women with curves, emphasising the waist whilst being generously cut for a full bust and tummy. Size guide on the website helped me to identify the size I should order and everything fits wonderfully."
Justine Valentine
"The dress I bought was just as it looked in the picture and flattering for my plus-size figure. Arrived quickly and in great condition. Will definitely buy from S & J again"
Scarlett & Jo is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews