Scarlett & Jo Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scarlett & Jo

How would you rate Scarlett & Jo ?

"I have had many items from Scarlett and Jo their items arrive very quickly and each item was wrapped in tissue paper, it made me feel so special. I found that the clothing was of good quality and wash well also that the sizing was generous, when I wear their clothing I always feel like I'm glamorous, something I haven't felt in years, they get my thumbs up"
"Clothes cleverly designed to offer a great fit for a variety of body shapes and size. Plus size designs with a retro look which are very flattering for women with curves, emphasising the waist whilst being generously cut for a full bust and tummy. Size guide on the website helped me to identify the size I should order and everything fits wonderfully."
"The dress I bought was just as it looked in the picture and flattering for my plus-size figure. Arrived quickly and in great condition. Will definitely buy from S & J again"
Scarlett & Jo is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews