Scar Tissue Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scar Tissue Clothing
Read Scar Tissue Clothing Reviews
Best customer service I have ever received! Got back to me straight away, very happy with the service. Will definitely be shopping here more often.
Amazing clothing defiantly buy again really nice fit. Thanks again..............................
Great material good design and fast delivery
I looked so good in it I got Lucky the first night I wore it I haven’t took it off since
Great service, good quality clothing. I had to collect same day as I was going on holiday and that was no problem and also returned what I didn’t need within in the same hour and all refunded. Obviously very fortunate I live 45 seconds away.
Quality product and quality service
Very fast service, unfortunately the item is very short on the arms and tight around my chest and shoulders even though I ordered the XL. Disappointing.
Hi Paul, we offer free returns for this reason as it can be hard shopping for clothes online to know the fit, etc. You are welcome to send this back for an exchange for a larger size or a refund.
Great service great clothing
I have not yet recieved the item.
Hi, sorry to hear that. When your item is dispatched you get an email with your tracking number and a quick link to check the progress.

If you've not already done so I strongly suggest you contact our customer service team on 01273 358939, info@scartissueclothing.com or any of our social pages. We'll get this resolved for you if it hasn't already.
Hi, writing a reply gave us your email address so I was pleased to be able to check your order to see it has been received. The item journey says this was dispatched next working day and delivery attempted the day after that. XSorry you weren't in for it, but glad you have it now.
Good fitting comfortable reasonably priced products
Excellent service and great product
A unique clothing brand! Always like to support local! Quality clothing at a great price
Like the clothing, sizes come up really small tho!! So returned
Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear it didn't fit right, but glad you like the clothes. Hopefully you've taken advantage of our free returns, and as of yet we've not been informed by the warehouse of it's arrival.

To speed things up, we always recommend customers send us a photo of the post office receipt clearly showing the tracking number and return postcode. We can work the return based on this. If you also let us know if you want a refund to exchange to a larger size, we'll get that sorted ASAP for you.
Really great hat love it!
My husband received 3 brilliant additions to his already extensive collection of baseball caps as a very thoughtful and appropriate gift. These will now be his go to caps as they are rather special. Amazing quality, great design & can be worn dressed up or dressed down which is exactly why they are a great gift to give or to buy as a gift to yourself - the suede caps have a luxurious feel and look to them & the black & white cap is a cap you could wear just about anywhere. Well packaged & incredibly fast delivery (our friend had given me the heads up that they were on the way) since receiving these my husband has pinpointed several other items from Scar Tissue that are a must.
I bought this item for my son and he is delighted with it
Scar Tissue Clothing is rated 4.13 based on 56 reviews