Saxo Bank Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saxo Bank

Tell us how Saxo Bank made you happy
Good forex broker
I found the risk-management tool very useful, and it gave me a little certainty in uncertain, volatile markets. It certainly is innovative as they claim.
I get a high degree of control over my Forex trading with Saxo. I have more chance of making a consistent profit with their good platform.
I must say, the Saxo’s 25 years of experience in this industry really do show. Excellent platform for Forex trading in particular.
The range of instruments offered by Saxo is good. It was well worth selecting Saxo as my Forex broker of choice.
As a novice trader in Forex, I was unsure which broker to go with at first. So glad I chose Saxo. They provide quality environment for a Forex trader out there, no question.
Saxo has the best customer service. I had some issues with account verification, but they solved the problem with high-level priority.
Saxo does still charge quite a lot but considering they offer UK traders, an excellent level of protection and access to the same tools as professional fund managers use, I think it is well worth the money.
Deposit and withdrawals are fairly easy with Saxo. No issues so far. This broker definitely takes care of the professionals.
Those who are looking to trade the market with a well-regulated broker should definitely go for Saxo.
This is one of the best Forex Brokers I’ve found based in the UK, with 40 options and an excellent team of personal relations managers to ask any platform, trading, and account related queries.
Saxo seems to the best broker in terms of trade execution and regulations. Highly recommended.
For now it is good. I would recommend.
The live chats available are really clear and easy to understand, even for a rookie trader like me. Very happy to recommend Saxo.
I’ve been trading with Saxo for 6 months. I did have a problem with having access to my charts at one point. I contacted customer service and they sorted it out fast.
I tried many brokers over the past years. Finally, I have found the perfect broker.
No issues with Saxo so far. The trading platform is extremely well built for professional traders.
Saxo is by far the best broker I have come across. It seems they are the only one whom I can trust. Definitely the best broker I have ever used.
Perfect trade execution. In fact, they are one of the best brokers to trade high impact news. Highly recommended.
The best thing about Saxo is accessing different tradable assets through a single account. Moreover, the platform is also designed for professional traders. Those who are looking to develop their career should definitely pick Saxo as their primary broker.
Saxo Bank is rated 4.96 based on 102 reviews