Saviour Snacks Reviews

bemysaviour@savioursnacks.com

F289 Riverside, Haldane Place

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Saviour Snacks ?

"I ordered a box of Saviour Snacks a few weeks previous, as I had heard wonderful things about them on other review blogs. I chose the Super Skinny box, as I like to have portioned snacks throughout the day, and am quite a healthy eater. The presentation of the box itself was simple, yet effective, and on opening, even more so. I was pleasantly surprised at the variety of the snacks that were included, and although one or two of them were not to my taste, the rest were tasty, wholesome and perfect for snacking. I especially favoured the lemon almonds and the Garbanzo Dry Roasted Chickpeas that were included."
"This is a good way to buy calorie controlled snacks without ending up with a large packet of the same thing. I have enjoyed the variety of snacks and they add interest to mid-mornng at work. The only snack I have not enjoyed are the kale chips, but as they are a recent trend I am sure lots of other people like them. Not the cheapest way to buy snacks, but the extra cost is justified for me by the variety."
"LOVE the Bruschetta dip and little crackers. Choc covered sunflower seeds are so yummy and so healthy. Beetroot Raw bar is filling and satisfying. Love Saviour box!"
"Such an amazing concept and idea! Loved the snacks I recieved - only wish that I could afford a more frequent box! Despite the price being the only problem for me, every other aspect is perfect. The snacks were delicious and presentation and delivery were spot on. Thank you!"
"Finally, no guilt snacking and some great discoveries"
"Lots of variety in the box including some things I hadn't tried before"
"I thought there was a great variety in the snack box, and a really good mix of sweet and savoury! I"
"Great products in this month box, will definately be looking out for some of my favourites again in the shops"
"Bought as gift for friend in hospital, really helpful customer service and fantastic easy ordering - thank you"
"I will not be purchasing this product again. Many little bags of dry nuts"
"Totally love getting my Saviour snacks box!! It's a really great way to try different healthy snacks, and also try some things that you wouldn't normally go out and buy!"
"I was really disappointed with my box. In the special messages area I asked for no seeds and only minimal nuts, however it was quite clear that no one took any notice of this, as I was only able to enjoy 7 items from the box. I really did feel that it was very poor value. I get a regular graze box and was hoping that saviour snacks would be an alternative, but it isn't to be. Graze lets me express my preferences but I am unable to do that with your boxes"
"Plus +Great variety of products! All very tasty and nutritionally conscience which is great! 10 full sized products, very tasty minus- not postbox size! So i have to make sure I'm in it is quite expensive"
"Excellent way of finding new and interesting snacks to suit your diet and lifestyle that you can't always get in the shops."
"I had the diet box, but wish I'd gone with the normal box. Jerky mushrooms were a strange hit, I shared them out at work. Didn't enjoy the protein bar"
"Having only recently made the decision to cut out meat and most dairy products, I wanted to try the saviour vegan box to give me some ideas for snacks etc, I've never tried vegan snacks before so I was unsure what I would be getting, I have to say, I'am very impressed with the selection I received, it was varied, with sweet and savoury and I enjoyed nearly everything I received!"
"The snacks are delicious and indeed a saviour to combat those hunger pangs in a healthy way!"
Thank you!
"It's always fun to receive a Saviour Box and to discover products that you might not see during your usual supermarket shop. However I will be cancelling my monthly subscription soon as I do not feel that the box offers value for money. £15 per box for 10 products is a bit steep. The products are not worth £1.50 each. I like the surprise element of the box but I would be much better off spending £15 on the same/similar products at Holland & Barrett. If the same box was £10 per month I would reconsider."
"A great service, discovered many delicious and healthy snacks through these boxes. However the price is quite high, even though each box can last a fortnight, it's not something I could afford as part of my lifestyle. I understand that the snacks themselves are often quite expensive and hard to find but there should be something else included to justify the service, eg better tailoring to accommodate each person. I've received some snacks twice which I didn't like before etc it would be good to be able to let saviour snacks know so to not receive them.. With this aside it is still a great subscription service that I would definitely recommend to others."
"Saviour by name. Saviour by nature. Great tasting, healthy snacks ideal for chucking in my hand bag to eat on the go or when out with friends and there are no gluten free options!"
Saviour Snacks is rated 4.31 based on 106 reviews