Save on Laptops Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Save on Laptops

Tell us how Save on Laptops made you happy

"Quick and easy ordering service and the delivery arrived a day early. Very happy"
"The Laptop ordered arrived quicker than expected which was good but the Laptop didn't work straight out of the box which was disappointing & frustrating. We had to ring the manufacturer's help desk before being allowed to return it to SaveonLaptops. Awaiting to see how quickly a repair or replacement arrives. Would have expected each Laptop to have been tested at least before dispatch."
"Great high-end laptop at a decent price."
"It's more a Review on Sol. It's not fantastic not being able to change invoice parameters, especially when paypal/sol communication did not work properly (billing address and delivery address where different in paypal, but delivery address was used for both)."
"I ordered a laptop at 11 in the morning, emailed Customer Services with a question and received a response within half an hour. The laptop was then shipped the same day and was received before the estimated shipping date. Honestly blown away by how good the experience was, I know who I will be using in the future for any further purchases!"
"Excellent service from Save on Laptops. Ordered for a Saturday delivery, which was the following day. Received an email with a 1 hour time slot. Laptop delivered on time. The parcel was in perfect condition, and the laptop was well packed. Price was lower than on Amazon! All in all, very pleased with my purchase, and delighted with the customer service."
"A year later, the main drive has failed. Can you advise on compensation, please"
"Very good service, great price (Black Friday) and delivered next working day. Extremely happy with both service and laptop."
"Good spec, fast start-up, good price, delivered early."
"Really good service! Would recomand it anytime!"
"Excellent service and quick delivery of MSI Iaptop, which is working perfectly after 2 days - took about a day to fight through all the annoying Windows 10 registration stuff - the equivalent process for my Google Chromebook, took me all of 20 seconds! Why do Microsoft have to complicate things so much? If they were building a new motorway, they would make it wind through every single little town and village, complete with junctions!"
"I have just recieved this laptop. The first thing I had to do was to check why it is running slow like a £200 pound budget laptop. I check task manager. Task manager showed that the disk was 100% and cpu is at 87%. Way to high for a new laptop. I updated the drivers and temorary disable some system app to check if the disk and cpu gone down. But no it was not. So I have to factory reset with the latest driver to see if this will fix it. This has cause so much trouble for the first time being use."
"Very happy with the service and prompt delivery."
"Great price and excellent service."
"Laptop received as promised and appears fine.I have not really used it but it was easy to set up. I just have to transfer all my files over from my current computer."
"The whole process was quick and smooth. Although you quoted a delivery time of up to 5 working days, the Laptop was delivered within 24 hrs of placing the order. The only thing that I found a bit confusing was the frequency and suddeness of price changes on your website. When I first checked the Laptop that I eventually bought it was c£500, then a couple of days later it had risen to c£650, then a couple of days later it was back to c£500."
"Prompt delivery, item as described, very pleased"
"Delivery was earlier than estimated - and free too. Laptop I ordered was packed very well and exactly as stated. Good quality laptop for a great price - open box, but everything seems to be working as it should be and not a scratch on it."
"Product was at an excellent price and the purchasing experience was nice and simple. My only gripe was that I paid a premium for a Saturday delivery only to receive the product on the following Monday; otherwise all good."
"The price is amazing, I couldn’t find anyone else that could come near the pricing you guys do. The service was amazing as workers were very friendly. I had a issue with not getting the parcel on Saturday but once again that was DPDs fault and save on laptops gave me a refund as they understood I didn’t receive it when I should’ve. When I unlucky ran into a dead pixel upon getting the laptop they were very friendly and got the laptop sorted and sent back to me within 4 working days, that’s from the moment it left my hands. That’s amazing we barely ever see that with any other company and for these reasons I will always recommend you buy from them!"
Save on Laptops is rated 4.55 based on 2,635 reviews