Save on Laptops Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Save on Laptops

How would you rate Save on Laptops ?

"When I am looking for a laptop I always use Save on Laptops as they have an amasing range at a very good price. The customer service is also excellent."
"Laptop perfect. Just as described. Customer support post purchase was fantastic too. Thank you!!"
"Very quick an easy transaction. Fast postage. No complaints from this customer, would recommend."
"Very fast turnaround from ordering to delivery. Very impressed!"
"Very good value for money and delivered on time even though ordered over a weekend. Easy ordering and great delivery"
"A very built laptop and good value for money. The only bad thing about it was the power brick. I had a laptop with same specs and bigger battery and its power brick was half the size of this. Other than that this laptop is perfect."
"I bought the Asus FX503VM on the 20th August, i paid for the next day delivery and it arrived the next day through DPD. They sent me a text confirming a time they will arrive and arrived within that timescale. No hickups or bumps along the way. The laptop is brilliant, exactly what i was looking for and cheaper than i would have paid elsewhere for a similar one. Would reccommend this company to anyone and would use again (hopefully wont need to any time soon though!)"
"Ordered at 19.00 hours, arrived the next day at 14.20 hours! Excellent communication. Top class laptop on deal of the week offer so great price. Highly recommended."
"I ordered my laptop on Friday 27 July and paid the extra to have it delivered within 4 working days, I am pleased to say it arrived on Monday 30 July. Excellent service, thank you."
"Very quick delivery. Products are able to be bought with paypal credit which is great for people who can't afford to pay upfront. Product came well packaged and undamaged."
"Good efficient services"
"The laptop I recieved runs incredibly slow, I also bought the 3 year MendIt warranty is there a way I can get the laptop looked at? I also paid for next day delivery, but it arrived a day late."
"Good product, good price and quick delivery - all I could ask for"
"Your choice of courier, DPD is terrible. We were in and the didn't deliver the item, we found a note thrown in the garden. We have no second note and now find out that the item is being sent back to you. Shocking service."
"Paid a few quid to have the laptop delivered within 3 days - was delivered within 2. The laptop was a refurbished model - a generic Chinese brand. Whilst it is too early to judge the reliability of the laptop, I'm impressed with the laptop so far. It's small, sleek and nice looking. It's a low performance model, but for the money I paid I couldn't ask for more."
"Just recently purchased 2 Acer Swift laptops for my boys. The specification for the price I thought was not too bad. Being based in the Channel Islands I was concerned at reaching the online check out that the VAT was still showing so I decided to contact them for advice on how to proceed. I spoke to a gentleman who advised me that once the laptops had been dispatched a quick call to them and they would refund the VAT. A little hesitantly I decided to continue the purchase. A couple of days later I picked up an email saying the laptops had been dispatched and sure enough the next day they had arrived. The packaging wasn't excessive but in my opinion adequate and the laptops were in good condition. A phone call the following day to the support team and he pulled up my details and advised me he would contact accounts and get them to refund the VAT. Sure enough checking my bank a few days later the VAT had been refunded. Happy days! Overall a positive first experience. Good customer service, prompt delivery not excessively over packaged a good price for the spec. Would look to buy from them again when the occasion arises."
"Excellent"
"The service and product is excellent however we did have an issue with the courier service not delivering on time after paying extra for a Saturday delivery but this was not down to save on laptops as it was dispatched to the couriers in plenty of time"
"Like this site. A wide range of laptops and configurations. Everything was lovely. I'm happy with my purchase. I will absolutely recommend you to others."
"Great service. Good price. Good product. Recommended. Would use again."
Save on Laptops is rated 4.55 based on 2,596 reviews