Save on Laptops Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Save on Laptops
Telephone

How would you rate Save on Laptops?

"Delivery was earlier than estimated - and free too. Laptop I ordered was packed very well and exactly as stated. Good quality laptop for a great price - open box, but everything seems to be working as it should be and not a scratch on it."
"Product was at an excellent price and the purchasing experience was nice and simple. My only gripe was that I paid a premium for a Saturday delivery only to receive the product on the following Monday; otherwise all good."
"The price is amazing, I couldn’t find anyone else that could come near the pricing you guys do. The service was amazing as workers were very friendly. I had a issue with not getting the parcel on Saturday but once again that was DPDs fault and save on laptops gave me a refund as they understood I didn’t receive it when I should’ve. When I unlucky ran into a dead pixel upon getting the laptop they were very friendly and got the laptop sorted and sent back to me within 4 working days, that’s from the moment it left my hands. That’s amazing we barely ever see that with any other company and for these reasons I will always recommend you buy from them!"
"Easy and fast platform to buy laptops. I bought the wrong laptop and they refund it 100% of the money, even the fast delivery money."
"I had a good experience all round with Save on Laptops. A greet choice of laptops was available, ensuring there was something that met my needs and my price. Purchasing was straight forward and delivery as promised."
"Great services , good price, fast delivery from Save on Laptop, very poor DPD company(no next day delivery). Fantastic gaming laptop."
"Excellent customer service. I was sent few email messages with regards to the status of my order. I opt for free delivery service should be within 4 to 5 days but my laptop was delivered on the second day. Thank you!"
"Laptop was delivered on time and well wrapped"
"UNBELIEVABLE speed of delivery.! Ordered Thursday lunchtime, arrived Friday midday. Almost caught me out but I am not complaining. Service like that throughout and this country would take over the world. Thank you."
"Quick and easy to use. Great service and products. Brilliant value for money!"
"Pretty quick and efficient service; customer services were able to sort out any queries I had before placing an order and helped me in deciding a laptop suited for my needs and for help in confirming warranty details after I had received my order. The laptop itself has only had one slight glitch on startup but after a factory reset its back to being absolutely fine."
"Excellent prices, good service."
"this item was bought as a presant the only comment i can make is i was told five days delivery in fact it arrived within twenty four hours fantastic. the computer is in full use and have had no complaints from the owner"
"Laptop was delivered extremely fast! Very happy with the product, just what I wanted and the price beats just about everywhere else I looked."
"Fast delivery,Nice fast laptops."
"Quick efficient , good prices and delivery within promised timescales"
"Product delivered as promised, I paid extra for quick delivery, no problem there. Cheapest I could find on web, product as listed, no problems."
"Very fast delivery, good prices, great website. Very happy."
"Needed a quick, cheap laptop for work away from home. Picked one from the list after specifying my criteria, ordered and... bank flagged the account for fraud checks. S.O.L saved the order for later - and after I'd cleared it with the bank, we were all systems go. Order went through with a couple of clicks and it arrived precisely when they said it would. Quick and simple."
"Good pruces, fast delivery."
Save on Laptops is rated 4.55 based on 2,618 reviews