Save on Laptops Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Save on Laptops

Tell us how Save on Laptops made you happy

"Delivery was delayed because of an issue with my card. It was claimed that the card address and delivery address did not match, despite both of them being my house. Could only get it resolved by sending photo of card although operator agreed both were the same - unnecessarily bureaucratic."
"Excellent quality laptop and super fast delivery, very happy"
"Want to thanks Gemma and Carrol for the fast reply."
"Great company to deal with and their products are fantastic. I’ve used them for years."
"I'm the first to admit I was hesitant about purchasing from this website especially as i was looking for a decent gaming laptop. It was only as I was referred by a family member that i took the risk and I was glad I did. I purchased an MSI stealth pro at an extremely good rate and it turned up in immaculate condition within the one day delivery time that I paid additional for. I was kept up to date with each stage via email and then able to track the package with DPD. Highly recommend and I will personally be using again in the future!"
"Very easy to place an order Very quick service Would definitely recommend this company."
"The new laptop was delivered on time, as per spec and at the agreed price (which was cheaper than going direct to the manufacturer). Many thanks"
"Second order from this site. Fast and efficient."
"Bought Lenovo V130 laptop I had few questions after purchase, they responded the same day. Fast delivery to Ireland, 4-5 days and had it for free! Laptop is great running perfectly +great price +fast delivery +good customer service Recommend!"
"Super. very fast delivery"
"Delivered as promised,. Thank you"
"Delivered on time....well packed. Upcoming Uni course will put it through its paces"
"bought my Asus K 53E 31/01 /2012 and upto date 13/01/2019 have had no problems with the computer whatsoever,I am only a casual user but would always choose Asus again.Roy"
"Good selection of laptops, competitive prices, able to narrow down the search using the filters; ordered the laptop on Friday, delivered on Thursday as expected (although could have chosen next day if needed)."
"very good price obtained for a decent spec laptop. delivered in good order, in good time. pleased with the service. would recommend."
"Arrived when arranged and seems to be OK."
"Fantastic value. My son is thrilled with his new laptop which is a Christmas present."
"Great value , ordered on Friday and delivered Monday to Ireland."
"Great product and arrived on time in perfect condition!"
"Good shop. Pefect for order new laptop."
Save on Laptops is rated 4.55 based on 2,657 reviews