Save on Laptops Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Save on Laptops

How would you rate Save on Laptops ?

"Firstly, the price was the cheapest I could find anywhere online. Then, when I phoned up, the operator was extremely helpful and answered all my queries in a calm and professional manner. Thirdly, the laptop arrived very very quickly. I'm absolutely thrilled with the service provided and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great laptop at a good price. Thanks"
"Excellent"
"Quick delivery. Got what paid for"
"This is the second laptop i purchased from this seller in 6 weeks. I have been very impressed with the quality of the laptops and level of customer service and i would DEFINITELY recomend them. Please keep it up, your products are as described."
GolfKiloFlyer (
Verified Reviewer
"Great prices on an easy to use Website combined with excellent service and fast delivery"
"I got the laptop the next day, and it was exactly as described. The setup went smoothly and I'm using it happily. However I did not get the free mouse and laptop bag as shown on the product's page."
"Don't buy a laptop from these people they only want your money, you have been warned."
"Good spec laptop arrived within 5 days. Good comms"
"reliable site"
"Happy with the product and quick sending out"
"There are two problems, and they are probably related. Firstly, the computer box was inadequately packaged. The computer box was loose and unprotected inside a very much larger plastic bag - handy for gripping and throwing across the sorting office.. On collection, the bag was torn and the computer box was damaged in two places. Contrast this with your instructions for packaging any returns - where the requirement is for the computer box to be wrapped in bubble wrap (or equivalent) and secured inside a strong outer box! Why didn't the computer box posted to me have packaging to this standard? The second problem, which may be related to the above, is that while the PC is showing a good internet connection (and was able to perform Windows updates), none of the supplied Apps that need to use the internet (MS Edge, Firefox, Ebay, Booking.Com, etc) will work. I have tried them repeatedly; logged out, then logged in; with no success whatsoever. While I don't claim to be a computer expert, I have set up several new computers in the past with no problems at all - this is the first one that has not worked out of the box. For the reasons stated, I am not confident in the PC that has been sent to me and I ask you to advise me on how to return this PC and get a refund. I don't necessarily want this message to appear as a review - I'm just using it as a means of communicating"
"Easy to order I bought 2 open boxed Acer Spin 5 laptops. Apart from the sales team not knowing the difference between an open boxed and a graded returned laptop. Both Laptops arrived in excellent condition like new. It said on the boxes EX DISPLAY. It is a great shame that there are no offers when you purchase more than one computer. All in all a good company I have previously purchased from this company and I have never had any problems."
Catherine B
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient service. Delighted with my laptop, a great buy! Very happy !!"
"Excellent service and great value for money"
"Fast delivery fully advised. Keen price for items exactly as described."
"Excellent price, good quality laptop and delivered very quickly!"
"Brilliant service, easy fast professional. Love the Asus Zenbook flip, great price, that's all"
"Lovely laptop! very light weight, GR8! looking and fast delivery... well pleased! (but have no idea or instructions how to activate Windows 10 though) thanks!"
"satisfied with the laptop, got it on the time."
"Price was excellent. Delivery was on time and I was told to within 1 hour when it would be made. Packaging was perfect. All 100% !!!"
Save on Laptops is rated 4.54 based on 2,569 reviews