Save on Laptops Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Save on Laptops

How would you rate Save on Laptops?

"On both occasions i have bought a laptop; i have done so cheaper tjan anywhere else in the UK"
"Great service, fast and prompt delivery. I had to deduct a star because the laptop arrived covered in light condensation and this concerned me, although this has caused no problems, extra care should be taken to how they're packaged and stored."
"Excellent service- quick delivery - good product and value for money"
"Always great service"
"Often have great deals, quick shipping, easy to deal with."
"I have bought several laptops from Saveonlaptops/Box and they've always provided good customer service with quick delivery. I also like they extended guarantees for peace of mind since I buy solid machines and expect them to last at least three years."
"great service"
"Great delivery service and info, great laptop does all I need and more. very Satisfied"
"Very impressed with the support pre-sale from very pleasant customer service. Extremely efficient service. Laptop arrived on time and was packed very well. Great value for money. Was a 21st birthday gift for my grand-daughter and she is absolutely delighted with it. Will highly recommend 'Save on Laptops' to friends and my grand-daughter said she will also recommend you to her University friends. Thank you."
"The package arrived earlier than expected, and the product is working very well."
"product was not built very well, poor choices of hardware and refund process is a nightmare"
"excellent service very easy to deal with . Highly recommend this company to deal with"
"i am very pleased with my purchase . there were no misleading promises and every thing was as described . Comparing prices my laptop was very good value . Thankyou ."
"Excellent value for what I got. Only negative, which could've been quite major, to mention was that despite being a refurbed A+ product the graphics card had issues and wouldn't run, meaning I had to reinstall myself (and had to go onto various forums etc to get pointers on how to do so). Almost very very unsatisfactory, but had it a week now and it's running like a dream."
"I received my order before the expected delivery date, which was handy, and, so far everything is working well."
"Much lower price compared to other sites and unbelievably fast delivery at very low price. Thank you! I hope to make business with you again ^^"
"The parcel was delivered at the 3rd attempt. At the first time, i never heard about the order and three days later i found out that i had refused it. The truth is that i never got see it. Then, i was promissed to deliver it again. I cancelled all my meeting and spent the whole day waiting the delivery just to receive an SMS that none was at home."
"Easy ordering process, good delivery experience with regular updates."
"Ordering was straightforward and delivery was made on time -within an hour slot provided that morning. Laptop was good value (£50 cheaper than anywhere else) and so far (after 2 days!) everything is working fine! Very pleased."
"Exellent price for the laptop I ordered and quick communication for a few queries I had . Laptop delivered in 4 days to Ireland , will definitely use again , and would highly recommend them ."
Save on Laptops is rated 4.55 based on 2,487 reviews