Save on Laptops Reviews

2,189 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Save on Laptops?

André
Unverified Reviewer

Delivery exacly on estimated time, Product was exacly as expected
Mary
Unverified Reviewer

I had ordered the laptop to take on holiday as it was lighter than my old laptop. It arrived the day I left so I just unpacked it and took it with me. But it would not charge and I had to get another plug in order to use it, not a simple matter when on holiday in a non-english speaking country and where access to the necessary shop was not available.

When turned off for a few days it still looses all its battery charge which makes it unusable for much of the requirements I intended having it for - charging it fully and then using it for short times without having to plug it in to charge.

It also has a static black spot on the screen - presumably a faulty pixel.

I only returned from holiday yesterday and with the problems with the laptop I did not have the opportunity to contact you when I was out of the UK. Also with the above problems I have not had the chance to check the connectivity of the laptop. It was virtually unusable for the duration of my holiday.

B.Papworth
Unverified Reviewer

Great service fantastic laptop delivered on time.
Sue W
Unverified Reviewer

Laptop came in the time we were quoted. Delivered to a local shop as we were not certain that we would be home. Seems nice and was easy to set up. Looking forward to using it.
Unverified Reviewer

Delivered in time, well protected and as specified
Unverified Reviewer

The laptop arrived on time, and it works perfectly.
Matt
Unverified Reviewer

Great price - cheapest on the internet for my chosen Lenovo laptop, easy to use website, great range of delivery options and fab delivery service.
Paul
Unverified Reviewer

I have had the laptop for a few days, and I'm most unhappy with the laptop. It is slow to start up, unresponsive when typing etc. The whole performance in general is poor, and worse than my old ACER laptop that I have replaced!

A new £550 laptop should not perform like this.
Jack
Unverified Reviewer

as a first time customer I ordered a laptop paid for next day delivery had to follow up every day to see where it was after a few days they told me for some reason it still hasn't been dispatched. in the end I gave up as it was a gift and I needed it sooner rather than later. although the guy on the phone was nice enough he had no idea what was on about and told me the same thing each day. all in all unhappy wont buy from here again
Michael B
Unverified Reviewer

New Asus laptop purchased at a very competitive price and delivered the next day. What more could one ask for!
Lee
Unverified Reviewer

Brought a GL62 6QD, within 2 months it had to go in for repair with a faulty operating system. And now the fan is no longer working properly. All this within 6 months of owning the laptop. Less than impressed
Les
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered a laptop shortly before 5PM and it arrived at 2PM the next day - great service and great prices.
Richard
Unverified Reviewer

Good price and delivered as promised. Description of product on web could be better, eg making it clear that this was not the touch screen version of the product.
Nick
Unverified Reviewer

Easy to order. Quick delivery. Exactly what I would have hoped for.
Unverified Reviewer

Arrived so quickly! Best price I found too.
Verified Buyer

I had a few questions about the laptop I wanted to buy, so e-mailed Saveonlaptops and got a full response within a few hours ! Great service. I highly recommend Saveonlaptops infact this is the 4th laptop I have brought from them.
Another huge plus is the use of DPD to deliver.
Verified Buyer

Great service. Fast delivery. Best prices and a lovely free bag. Laptop is excellent.
ANDRIUS
Unverified Reviewer

Food value for Asus G752 OC laptop. Had some issues with order. At first my order was £1997.99 and later some how added £39.99 for a free game. But I paid everything and it showed that order paid. And ready to process. But next day price was £100 more again. I send an email to customer services and they fixed everything. Even got my £39.99 refund. Happy with service but it should be more info for customers about thru order me and how they process them or send and email if there's an issues
Tim C
Verified Buyer

Great cheap service with top quality laptops
Valentino B
Verified Buyer

Extremely quick and helpful responses to any queries, wanted to change my order and was done without questions or hassle and very nice customer service (used email)
Save on Laptops is rated 4.55 based on 2,189 reviews