Temptations Direct Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Temptations Direct

Chandos Business Centre 87 Warwick St, Leamington Spa

How would you rate Temptations Direct ?

"Excellent little shop, plenty of choice and good prices, nice friendly owner, very helpful and pleasant will visit again."
"Order processed quickly and correctly and was shipped quickly to the US from the UK."
"on the ball and prompt"
"They stock Dunoon mugs - my favourites! They also have a huge range of gift ideas. Prompt service, easy to use site and wrapping facilities made it easy to do everything!"
"Quick delivery, nice optional gift boxes. Lovely choice of items at fair prices."
"Great site with easy to navigate around, Always had stick of what I needed at great prices and always been delivered on time, great with advise if your unsure"
"Website works well and delivery was quick."
Glad you experienced speedy service - thanks for your review!
"Quality products, quick delivery - very satisfied ;)"
Thanks for your review - we do love a satisfied customer!
"Awesome toy. Not only slips in so easily but looks good for both me and my partner!! The adaptability for hot and cold is so much fun too! Shame it warms up a little too quickly but that's the nature of glass!"
Very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your purchase - hope it's brought out the devil in you!
"Over the years I have been impressed with the service,quality and privacy Temptations Direct have given me . A totally satisfied customer in more ways than one ! Many thanks"
So glad that we have a satisfied customer on our hands. Thanks for a great review :)
"Product as described and functioned well."
Thanks for a great review!
"Fast discreet service and product was as described. Good value for money"
Great - fab that you found us to be discreet and good value. Thank you for your feedback.
"I have absolutely no reason to fault temptations direct. Speedy delivery, amazing choice and i have been delighted with everything i have ordered so far and will carry on doing so."
We aim for a faultless service and so glad you've have amazing choice to keep you tempted further! Thanks for a great review!
"Excellent Service. Easy to use website, very quick delivery and all at reasonable prices. Overall very pleased with the level of service from Temptations Direct."
Thanks for your fab review :)
"Very good"
We aim to please :)
"I've been an occasional customer of Temptations Direct for a number of years now, and have nothing but praise for the wide selection they offer, and the excellent quality and value of their goods. Their website is very user friendly, making browsing fun!!"
So happy that you find our website easy and fun to use! Enjoy your order and hopefully you'll be back for more fun products soon!
"Was bought as a 'Secret Santa' present for someone who loved 50 shades. It arrived quickly and well packaged. And raised a smile with the recipient too. No idea how they chose to use it! :)"
Hope your recipient had a great time with their gift. Thanks for your review and hope we can tempt you back soon for more!
"Excellent service, good value, 10/10"
Very happy that you found our service top class :) Thanks for a great review
"Last min christmas present for my hubby and myself, goods came very quickly and were just as shown in the pictures"
Hope you enjoyed your last minute fun and frolics! Thanks for your review and hope we can tempt you back soon for more!
"Almost all the items I have bought from here except one have been perfect, and great value for money. In all honesty I wouldn't get toys from anywhere else!"
Thanks for your review and hope we can tempt you back soon for more!
Temptations Direct is rated 4.73 based on 120 reviews