Satsecure Reviews

Categories:
Cameras & Optics
Electronics
Home & Garden

How would you rate Satsecure?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
JACK LEVER

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Satsecure in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"nothing was to much trouble, had quite a few problems and bret sorted them for me each time keep up the good customer service!!!!"
"shit company no refunds and is tight with the profit they make they dont like returning money back"
"Delivered quickly but item was wrong. Offered to keep slightly more expensive item but was wrong spec. They quickly sent return postage sticker and I returned item, only to be told the item I wanted was now out of stock (despite it being in stock when ordered, and when offered the exchange). Refunded and then emailed rather than the other way around - no offer for them to provide a replacement (despite it being easily available from amazon, which is what I ultimately did, and should have done in the first place!)"
Satsecure is rated 3.00 based on 3 reviews