Sassi Studios Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Sassi Studios

info@sassistudios.com

Tell us how Sassi Studios made you happy

"Not very happy, Had my hair wash in cold water as the hot water had gone off, I agreed it was ok as I didn't have time to wait also had a child with me, the appointment was booked by my Husband as a birthday gift, after looking on line at prices he thought £35 would be enough, I paid £40. I do not think this was value for money as I very disappointed with cut. As I had my daughter with me I didn't think it was the right time to discuss in studio so choose to call and complain on Tuesday when you re opened."
Are you Sassi Studios? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Sassi Studios receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Appointment at short notice, lovely semi-permanent hair dye - lots of compliments from friends"
"Always get a great quality cut, reasonably priced, recently had my hair coloured and again it was brilliantly done and exactly how I wanted it!"
Thank you for your review - Jess will be delighted that you are happy with her service!
"As soon as you walk thru the door you feel you are friends with everyone. Very relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Always accommodating if you need to change your appointment :-). The best salon i have ever been to and will continue to go there. Always look forward to my appointments as a nice place for "Me Time". Jayne x"
Thank you so much - Jo will be delighted with this feedback and we are always happy so see you!
"Really good haircut and advice, and lovely service from Daniella - she was so friendly and welcoming. I'd just say the whole salon could have done with being a bit more vibrant and bubbly - smiles go a long way! :-) I will definitely be making this my local salon though - my husband has already been since my visit, and had a great haircut from Helen."
Thank you for your feedback. You make a very good point about the value of a smile, and I will pass on your comments to the team. We hope to see you again soon!
"It's ok. I don't go anymore after I had a dodgy wet cut (one side had a noticeable zig-zag in it, had to sort it out myself at home) but I do occasionally take my kids for trims and they are patient enough with them. It's a good location and decently priced though."
Hello
My name is Steph and I am the owner of the salon. I am just emailing to
say thank you for your feedback and to apologise that you did not get the
service that you expected from us.
I really appreciate your honesty, as I would not have known this had
happened unless you had taken the trouble to respond to the review
request.
We always hope that we would get the chance to fix things if something has
gone wrong. As it is probably too late now, is there something else we can
do for you?

Please let me know, and thank you again

Steph
"Had a lovely cut by Daniela!! She made me really relaxed will definitely return"
Thank you for your review - Daniela will be very pleased with your positive comments! Hope to see you again soon!
"As somebody who hates having their hair cut I have found Sassi to be excellent, a wash, cut and dry and I'm out the door. If you want more you can have it, if like me you want less they are happy to do that too. Service is always punctual and I always get a good cut. Been going to Sassi since they opened and no plans to change!"
Thank you so much for your feedback - Jo is grateful and pleased with the feedback and we are very happy to have your custom!
"Really friendly atmosphere, good prices and got just what I wanted. I would recommend this salon to anyone"
Thank you for your review - we are really pleased with your positive feedback. We hope to see you again soon!
Sassi Studios is rated 4.22 based on 9 reviews