Sash Smart Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sash Smart Ltd

0333 121 60 60

info@sashsmart.co.uk

Weatherill House, New South Quarter, 23 Whitestone Way, Croydon

How would you rate Sash Smart Ltd ?

Veronika
"Excellent service! Thank you to all the team, I would not hesitate to recommend you."
Rosie
"Thanks team- You have made the process of having lovely new windows and doors fitted a pleasure. It has made a vast improvement to the look and feel of my flat- the acoustic double glazing is amazing! Having discussed the options of repair vs replacement it became clear full replacement was the only route. My neighbours will be in contact shortly!"
"After discussing many options with different companies we were feeling very confused to say the least. Our final quotation was booked with Sash Smart and I must say it felt like a breath of fresh air. They are very knowledgeable and listened to our needs carefully. Our criteria was demanding and all our other visits only had one product to offer that didn't meet our needs. Sash Smart are also approved agents for other suppliers so could offer me alternative products. We decided on the Sollex range that was supplied and fitted direct from the factory. The quality of our doors and the installation far exceeded my expectations for what we paid and I have also got a 30 year warranty! Thanks again all."
"They are great company and great windows they did my place in Calvert road Greenwhich and did an amazing job for company BLT property. I will be using these guys again going forward in all my jobs William"
"Just want to say a massive thank you to the whole team, the whole process was efficient and friendly and the finished job looks great!"
Hi Tony, Thank you for your kind review. It was great working with you.
"I'm really pleased with Sash Smart Ltd and have recommended them other friends who have used them and were also very happy with them. The windows are fantastic, I have had no problems with them. They are really well made and the service they provide from the quote to installation was fantastic. They were also kind enough to visit my property two years later to adjust the springs to stop the windows from sliding a little for free. I went for the triple glazed windows and have been really pleased with them and I'm glad I went with Sash Smart, very good value for money."
Hi Romeo, Thank you for your kind review. It was great working with you.
"Sash Smart are incredible, they are so efficient and really transformed my home. I was desperate for new windows as my old ones were poorly put in by previous owners. I came across Sash Smart and quickly got in touch, they really saved the day. I love my new Sash Windows and I couldn't recommend them enough. Massive thanks to Chris and the team who really helped me out!"
Hi Armani, Thank you for your kind review. It was great working with you.
"I absolutely loved working with the Sash Smart team, they're so friendly and efficient!"
Hi Kayleigh, Thank you for your kind review. It was great working with you.
Hi Veronika, Thank you for your kind review. It was great working with you.
"We had 3 sash windows refurbished the team were professional and support staff great to deal with The job was completed to an amazing standard I highly recommend Sash Smart"
Hi Jason, Thank you for your kind review. We will pass this onto our team. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
"We are truly delighted with our new windows. Please pass on our thanks to all the team at Sash Smart. Very happy to recommend you."
Hi Zara, Thank you for your kind review. We will pass this onto our team.
"Seamless process from start to finish. We had no idea how much choice we had when it came to replacing our windows. It worked out better value to fully replace rather than repair the originals. Thank you again and for accommodating mine and my husbands attention to detail! We are the envy of our street and I am sure you will get lots more work."
Hi Mike & Kaye, Thank you for your kind review. It was great working with you.
"Just want to say- We were really impressed with the install team- they were very clean, tidy and respectful of our property. Our home is so much warmer after having new windows and doors fitted. Many thanks!"
Dear Claire & Gary, Thank you for the kind review. We will pass your comments onto the team.
Dear Rosie, Thank you for the kind review and we look forward to working with you again on your next project.
"Great advice and professional service from start to finish. We love our new windows and the house is noticeably warmer and quieter too. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend."
"I was very impressed with SashSmart, they are very professional and knowledgeable, they left everything very tidy, and most importantly my new windows look fantastic. From the initial quote, to measuring up, checking designs and then fitting the new windows, everyone we met was polite, knowledgeable and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to repair or replace sash windows."
"We were very pleased with the workmanship from Sash Smart. All the work was done in one day. They were exceptionally clean and tidy. Just perfect."
"Chris, Paul and Dawn from Sashsmart could not be more helpful, knowledgeable and eager to help. Cannot recommend highly enough!!"
"A trifle exspensive but an excellent service."
"Great service - from arranging the quote, to our various questions, to arranging the fitting, to the advice along the way. Didn't try to oversell, and did what they did very well. Value for money and sound end product. Unusual for a business in this line of work (we had the work done during a bigger build project and Sash Smart were by far the easiest to deal with!) Many thanks."
"Excellent service from this very professional and courteous company. They went out of their way to provide us with a repair to a sash window despite them being extremely busy, and I would have no hesitation in recommending Sash Smart to anyone."
"Very impressed with the service from sash smart. They were were punctual, friendly, happy to help, tidied up afterwards and windows look great. Thank you! Would definitely recommend."
Sash Smart Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 37 reviews