Sash Smart Ltd Reviews

info@sashsmart.co.uk

Weatherill House, New South Quarter, 23 Whitestone Way, Croydon

Tell us how Sash Smart Ltd made you happy

Veronika
"Excellent service! Thank you to all the team, I would not hesitate to recommend you."
Hi Veronika, Thank you for your kind review. It was great working with you.
Rosie
"Thanks team- You have made the process of having lovely new windows and doors fitted a pleasure. It has made a vast improvement to the look and feel of my flat- the acoustic double glazing is amazing! Having discussed the options of repair vs replacement it became clear full replacement was the only route. My neighbours will be in contact shortly!"
Dear Rosie, Thank you for the kind review and we look forward to working with you again on your next project.
Paul
"After discussing many options with different companies we were feeling very confused to say the least. Our final quotation was booked with Sash Smart and I must say it felt like a breath of fresh air. They are very knowledgeable and listened to our needs carefully. Our criteria was demanding and all our other visits only had one product to offer that didn't meet our needs. Sash Smart are also approved agents for other suppliers so could offer me alternative products. We decided on the Sollex range that was supplied and fitted direct from the factory. The quality of our doors and the installation far exceeded my expectations for what we paid and I have also got a 30 year warranty! Thanks again all."
Clare
"This is the 2nd time I have used Sash Smart. Last time for was full replacements and this time for draught proofing and refurbishments. Again, they done a fantastic job and I highly recommend them."
Sash Smart Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 38 reviews