Sarah's Embroidery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sarah's Embroidery

About Sarah's Embroidery: Sarah's Embroidery are providers of Workwear, Bespoke Teamwear(Sports) and Schoolwear.

Click Here

Tell us how Sarah's Embroidery made you happy

"Excellent service - ahead of schedule and great quality products."
"I placed my order with Sarah's company because of her outstanding reputation and with being a local company too. During the process, the communication for the confirmation design, dates and prices were all excellent. I also had a slight alteration to my design, Sarah's staff dealt with this amendment in such a professional manner and nothing was too much trouble. The quality of items are extremely good, which is vital in my job. Since my initial order, I have now placed a further two orders for various items. I will continue to use Sarah's Embroidery in the future. JRP Professional Window Cleaning Services"
"Excellent service, quick efficient and very easy to communicate with."
"Brilliant service, always have our goods on time and even with short timeframes. would always recommend to others. thanks everyone"
"Product great quality and customer service simply top class - thanks to Steve Kay in particular"
"We love our new aprons! Excellent customer service throughout - from order to delivery"
"great customer service, lovely quality shirts and embroidery at a very good rate"
"Understanding of the requirements, speed of production, quality of the product resulted in a great brand presence at the Boat Show. Thanks to Laura for making it happen."
"Excellent customer service from start to finish! Quality work embroidering our Bridge Club table cloths with the club emblem, good turn around time. Have used twice and will do so again."
"Great customer service, personal design help from Ben at the end of the phone, excellent quality of aprons and lovely sewn embroidery."
"Excellent service from beginning to end, giving help and guidance where required. Thank you"
"Quality work and double checked I was happy with the logo and placement before proceeding. Would recommend."
"Superb customer service. The staff went the extra mile to make sure I was 100% happy, and the finished product was amazing! Thank you so much!"
"Delighted with the products and service."
"Fab, prompt service."
"So quick to reply to emails and queries and put so much efforts into getting your order 100% perfect."
"Great product and dealt with in a professional way . PSE plumbing services"
"Fab service, will defiantly use again."
"Outstanding service & Quality of goods. They are a pleasure to deal with."
"We ordered knitted beanies with our company logo embroidered on them as a 'give away' at an exhibition . The quality & accuracy of the stitching was of very high standard."
Sarah's Embroidery is rated 4.99 based on 85 reviews