Samuel Windsor Reviews

Fashion
Footwear

Tell us how Samuel Windsor made you happy

Telephone
"I have bought several gifts from Samuel Windsor...and I have to say their a excellent company to deal with their delivery is very good and all the items I have bought from them....men's boots shirts cords jumpers are excellent quality and I love there selection of stuff well done Samuel windsor... Highly Recommended 100%...always love shopping from them thank you kind regards John from Rep of Ireland....👍🍀"
Are you Samuel Windsor? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent service, great quality and price and speedy delivery"
"Placed an order for 3 shirts for my husband in the sale wow 9.99 each great value"
"Good quality very fair pricing and on time delivery."
"Large range of mens shoes and clothing and good value compared to peers."
"Value for money. Seemless purchase and delivery according schedule"
"Good pair of classic British shoes. This is how's shoe should be made and of coarse their British."
"The product was perfect a great price I would recommend anybody to buy from them their shoes are how a shoe should be made .and most of all their British made. That's what we need more of in this country by British goods ."
"The product excellent this how s shoe should be made excellent quality I only would buy British shoes .only the British can make shoes this well to Samuel Windsor ,a great price to ."
"Very quick service. Quality products with hassle free process"
"Great clothes, good quality and well priced"
"HAND MADE ,VERY GOOD QUALITY. VERYGOOD PRICE AND NO QUIBBLE WARRANTY / RETURNS."
"started using this company about 15 years ago. good products and a great service. I don't know how they do it at the price."
"the clothes I ordered were really good value and the fit was perfect will definitely be ordering again"
"Fast delivery excellent exchanges system"
"Excellent quality shoes at a great price, very fast delivery."
"I bought a pair of leather boots from the italian prestige collection and I have to say they are one of the best purchases so far. They are really classy however at the beginning the boots are rigid due to the leather. I experienced difficulties while walking but overtime as the leather softens or breaks it will become more comfortable to wear."
"I recently bought some shoes. They look good. The website said to buy a 1/2 size smaller than what you normally buy for US customers. I followed their advice. When I wore the shoes today I could practically walk out of the shoes. They run big on the size. I went to the website to contact them and do not see any contact info except a phone number listed that claims to charge you a fee for contacting them."
"The item I ordered was not delivered but returned to them. Instead of resending it back to me they sent it to another customer. When I said I still wanted it they told me it was now out of stock and they were not getting any more in."
"Good seem an OK quality but customer service can be appalling and quality control is slack. Repeated returns of shoes for a number of reasons but quality-checking prior to dispatch would put an end to the problems. Customer Service is OK if you get one of the helpful female operators but the man I've spoken to a couple of times is rude and just could not care less. In future, if I have an issue then I'll hang-up if a male voice answers the phone. It's a real shame because, when perfect, the products ARE good quality and well priced."
Samuel Windsor is rated 3.59 based on 27 reviews