Sams Electrical Superstore Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Sams Electrical Superstore

About Sams Electrical Superstore: We are one of the few retailers where you can enjoy the lowest possible prices in a high street store.

Our buyers are the sharpest in the business, enabling us to offer the lowest prices

Our store is piled high with bargains – ready to be delivered or to take away

Our friendly sales staff are well known for their product expertise and attempt to ensure that you make the right purchase, we pride ourselves on our extensive product knowledge.

028 9182 1991

35 Regent Street

How would you rate Sams Electrical Superstore?

"Hi its me again I don't know the person that reads these reviews but can you tell me if I'm getting the fridge freezer that I ordered on the 14th march you've got my phone number and my email address it only takes a minute to ring I've paid for it.if I'm not just ring me and give me my MONEY BACK???? ;"
"Hi I ordered an american fridge freezer on 14th march still waiting EMAIL them 5 times rang them a load of times no answer and no replay ??"
Deborah Gray
Verified Reviewer
"Great customer service and fantastic value for money delighted with my new Hotpoint washing machine"
"The service was second to none Connor is a character but is very friendly and helpful I bought tumble dryer and fridge freezer and was delighted with service and free delivery"
"Purchased a washing machine and tumble dryer and received excellent customer service from Conor, who was more than helpful. He gave us a great deal on the appliances and they were delivered the next day. Will definitely be back again. Very happy with the service and appliances"
"I ordered and paid for a Hotpoint built in double oven DH53KS. After 6 Days no reply or delivery date other than the Order. I called at 10,40 yep - we will call back - no, then 12.15 same thing - Turns out cooker no longer made but still on the web site. Called again at 13.50. (Spoke to Connagh at 10.40 and 13.50, Will at 12.15). Connagh DID call me back at 14,00 and say he was sorry I had such a poor experience and they would credit my account back. I will wait and see...."
Gemma Greer
Verified Buyer
"Bought an American Fridge Freezer here, the price they had it was slightly more expensive than what I'd seen elsewhere. They beat the price by about £30.00 and gave me free delivery. So I was more than happy. Would use again"
Ken Ramsay
Verified Buyer
"Good to see this place up and running again. I went in to see them about a new cooker and dishwasher. They were very helpful, kept me right with price and delivered to me within a couple of days."
"I ordered a fridge freezer that I was told was in their warehouse and would be delivered in a few days. Then they rang to apologise, they'd made a mistake and it would be much longer, so I cancelled and got it elsewhere, delivered the next day for only a few pounds more. However, getting a refund from Sam's took three phone calls over 9 days - not acceptable at all, the refund should have been processed the day I cancelled."
Hi there,

First, let me apologise again.

Our Stock System showed that he item you ordered was In Stock. However, when our warehouse guys went to get it from our warehouse, it became clear that our stock system was in error. They contacted us and we then contacted you, straight away, as soon as we knew. We always keep our customers up to date with their order.

I have had a look and see that the refund, was, processed on the day that we cancelled the order. Depending in who you bank with, it can take approx 5 working days for the funds to appear in your account. I'm not sure why it took longer for you, but I can see that we processed things at our end, on the day the order was cancelled.

Again, let me offer my apologies, we have taken steps to avoid this happen again - we have carried out an online stock take.

Kind Regards,

Melissa Ham
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic customer service. Prompt delivery and excellent quality goods. I've used many other local and national firms before but can see no reason to shop elsewhere again. Highly recommend!!!"
Hi Melissa,

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it.

It was a pleasure to do business with you and we'd be delighted to help with any future purchases you may need to make.

Sarah Brown
Verified Buyer
"Excellent knowledgable, friendly staff delivering competitive prices. Highly reccomend"
Thanks Sarah,

We really appreciate your feedback!

James Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Called into the shop as I was needing a a few things. I ordered a new washing machine, Dryer and fridge. Ordered on the Tuesday and delivered the following day. I dealt with Maurice who was very helpful and made sure that I received a good discount. I'd certainly shop here again next time I'm needing anything. Thanks guys"
Hi James,

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it.

Always good to hear feedback, so we're pleased that you were impressed with our service, I'll pass your thanks to Maurice.

Alison Crookes
Verified Buyer
"very pleased with this company I bought a new Washing Machine and they were the cheapest I could find the delivery was quick, it arrived within 3 working days. Would highly recommend"
Hi Alison,

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it.

Good to hear you were impressed with our delivery service and that you found our prices competitive.

Mark Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Great knowledge and same day delivery ... Love my new Zanussi washing machine .. Thank you"
Hi there,

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it.

Always good to hear feedback from our customers, so good to know your enjoying your new Washing Machine!

Sams Electrical Superstore is rated 3.86 based on 14 reviews