Sams Electrical Superstore Reviews

2PM

028 9182 1991

35 Regent Street

Tell us how Sams Electrical Superstore made you happy

"Hi its me again I don't know the person that reads these reviews but can you tell me if I'm getting the fridge freezer that I ordered on the 14th march you've got my phone number and my email address it only takes a minute to ring I've paid for it.if I'm not just ring me and give me my MONEY BACK???? ;"
Are you Sams Electrical Superstore? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Hi I ordered an american fridge freezer on 14th march still waiting EMAIL them 5 times rang them a load of times no answer and no replay ??"
"I ordered and paid for a Hotpoint built in double oven DH53KS. After 6 Days no reply or delivery date other than the Order. I called at 10,40 yep - we will call back - no, then 12.15 same thing - Turns out cooker no longer made but still on the web site. Called again at 13.50. (Spoke to Connagh at 10.40 and 13.50, Will at 12.15). Connagh DID call me back at 14,00 and say he was sorry I had such a poor experience and they would credit my account back. I will wait and see...."
"I ordered a fridge freezer that I was told was in their warehouse and would be delivered in a few days. Then they rang to apologise, they'd made a mistake and it would be much longer, so I cancelled and got it elsewhere, delivered the next day for only a few pounds more. However, getting a refund from Sam's took three phone calls over 9 days - not acceptable at all, the refund should have been processed the day I cancelled."
Hi there,

First, let me apologise again.

Our Stock System showed that he item you ordered was In Stock. However, when our warehouse guys went to get it from our warehouse, it became clear that our stock system was in error. They contacted us and we then contacted you, straight away, as soon as we knew. We always keep our customers up to date with their order.

I have had a look and see that the refund, was, processed on the day that we cancelled the order. Depending in who you bank with, it can take approx 5 working days for the funds to appear in your account. I'm not sure why it took longer for you, but I can see that we processed things at our end, on the day the order was cancelled.

Again, let me offer my apologies, we have taken steps to avoid this happen again - we have carried out an online stock take.

Kind Regards,