The Same Day Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Same Day Group
Telephone
Read The Same Day Group Reviews

About The Same Day Group:

Reliable Nationwide SameDay Courier Services.

7 Bell Yard, Holborn, London WC2A 2JR

Tell us how The Same Day Group made you happy
This was truly impressive service, I left my medication at home and did not realise until i had reached my destination, Peterborough. Adam organised delivery and it was with me in under three hours. absolutely delighted.
MUST ADMIT YOU GUYS ARE ON TOP OF THE STRIKE WHEN IT COMES TO THE DELIVERIES. WHAT A GREAT GREAT SERVICE I WAS GIVEN. THANK YOU SO MUCH
Isty was superb - friendly and efficient. The best service I have received in years . All on time and perfect ! Thank you .
Couldn't have asked for a better service, the team were so efficient and helpful that it made our Festival so much easier!
After being continually lied to and let down at the last minute, We have been looking a reliable supplier for our Weybridge office. Called the Same day group, spoke to our new account manager David. Nothing but first class communication, deliveries always collected and delivered well within the estimated time frame. Many thanks SDG team!
Exceptional service. Called 3 different courier companies at 22:10, all going to voicemail! Called the sameday group who answered immediately. Spoke to Francis who was happy t arrange a courier for 7am the next morning. The driver turned up at 06:55, delivered well within the advised timescale. Great work!
This is the only company I would entrust with our important deliveries
Excellent service, would highly recommend Same Day and would definitely use them agin.
Excellent, efficient service. Would highly recommend.
Used these guys a few times, noticed the review link in Davids signature - just had to share my experience. Always on time, reasonably priced, great communication, first class service. Have a good weekend
Life Savers! We were caught out with an overnight delivery that ended up being delivered to a wrong address 70 miles away!! Our event began at 6pm, but we required the goods back by 4pm. At 2pm I Called Tim at the sameday group, he reassured not to worry and he would take care of everything. Low and behold everything arrived on time just as promised! Cannot recommenced this Company enough! Thank you
Excellent efficient service
Friday afternoon let down badly by our usual couriers. Called London Sameday, Paul was quick to respond. Motorcycle courier rider arrived promptly 45 minutes later, nice and polite. The cut off was 5 pm, our package arrived at 3:30pm! Fantastic service will definitely be using again.
The first time we've used these guys, very impressed. We had an awkward timed delivery on-site Knightsbridge. The driver was very helpful and patient with our clients. Will be using them again for sure. Thanks
Very fast service with great communication, would highly recommend and would use again
Excellent service, extremely efficient and speedy.
Great Service. My Fathers 80th Birthday and managed to source a pair of tickets for the Wimbledon mens final! David was quick to react and sourced a driver to collect our tickets from the Midlands and bring them directly to Centre court. Can not thank you enough, it's a dream come true for both of us.
Thank you, Paul. Let down badly by our usual couriers, called The Sameday group in the Strand. Fantastic, managed to collect in 15 minutes! 3 drops to our clients all completed before 4 pm.
Excellent service, all done within 3 hours, Oxford to Bristol!
Excellent service, arrived to collect within 30 minutes of my call from 12 miles away and made the delivery an hour earlier than my deadline. Very satisfied I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this service will be using again.
The Same Day Group is rated 4.98 based on 58 reviews