Salonwear Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salonwear Direct
Read Salonwear Direct Reviews

About Salonwear Direct:

Award-winning beauty uniforms with modern, fashion-led salon wear styles that are made to last. Choose from our wide range of excellent beauty tunics, dresses, trousers and more!

+44(0) 113 237 9028

georgia@salonweardirect.co.uk

14 Buslingthorpe Green, Meanwood

Tell us how Salonwear Direct made you happy
Emails every other day with the same products. Do you even follow GDPR regulations?
Thanks for your feedback - every email we send has the option to unsubscribe. All customers are given the choice whether to receive our offers or not.
Not received item customer service not great and still not received email confirmation after asking 4 times
Yes, I brought a top and dress. The top is lovely but the zip on the dress isn't working veryou well.
I have emailed to ask for an address of where to send it back too. And I've heard nothing.
I'd be grateful if someone could contained so we can swop it for another dress with the same zip & material as my top please.

Kindest Regards

Sarita Huett

Hessle Spa & Beauty
Hi

I am sorry you have received an item that appears to have a faulty zip and the fact you haven't received a reply from the email you recently sent.
Please can you email myself, tonia@salonweardirect.co.uk and I will ensure this issue is dealt with and resolved asap. If you could also provide the email address you emailed I will look into this to see why you didn't receive a reply.

Regards.

Tonia
Was not impressed with the fit and material. Was even more disappointed at the £6.50 return fee that I had to pay.
Unfortunately I have had to send my order back due to size issue. Awaiting a refund.
Disappointed by the size guide to help you order. Tunics looked & felt good quality.
Easy transaction and quick delivery
Salonwear Direct is rated 4.00 based on 231 reviews